Sorry All You Weak-Minded Christians, "The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven" Was A Liar.

Most Christians don't buy into these miracle stories anyhow. They are manufactured for those whose faith is invented.

Alex Malarkey The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven Admits He Made It All Up

When Alex Malarkey was 6-Years Old he was involved in a traffic accident, as a result of that accident Alex went into a Coma. When he finally woke up from that Coma he told his parents that he had been to Heaven and told them how beautiful it was.

Guess What All You Bible Thumping, God Lovin' Narrow Minded So-Called Christians...IT WAS AND IS ALL A LIE!!!!!!!

"I did not die. I did not go to Heaven", said Alex, now age 16.

Malarkey now admits he made up the story to get attention.

Alex's Dad, Kevin Malarkey a "Christian Therapist", co-authored a book, "The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven", based on what is now a lie.

A movie staring actor Greg Kinear, "Heaven Is Real" was based upon the book. Weak-Minded, Brain-Washed So-Called "Christians" flocked to movie claiming it was proof of the love of a god that is not real.

Beth Malarkey, Mother of Alex who has since divorced her lying husband says she was very concerned about the book and the attention it gave to her son. Beth is the caregiver to Alex was left a quadriplegic from the accident.

God so loved Alex he allowed him to see heaven, but left him bedridden and without the use of his limbs.

Yep, living proof of love of a non-existent god.

Oh my... It's a child. So we can be sure that it was either lying when he told the story or that he made it up.

Now my guess is that he got teased by his peers and isn't comfortable being the 'weirdo who says he went to heaven', but it doesn't matter either way.

I have died... and come back and it's an fact that this life, is but a glint in time. This life relates to what's beyond, more like a sense... than an experience.

There's literally no way to truly relate the experience, but suffice it to way... its absolutely nothing like you'd expect it would be.

The one thing we do know for certain however, Humanists... are gonna BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY! Again.. that's not what ya think. It's much, MUCH WORSE.

Most Christians don't buy into these miracle stories anyhow. They are manufactured for those whose faith is invented.

Where's the miracle? I've never understood the whole notion that such represent something 'super-natural' or miraculous.

It's nature... there's nothing more natural, than nature.

Interesting, so what is it that disturbs those that do not believe in God so much that they label those that believe as weak minded fools. What are they afraid of? Is not the choice to believe or not an individual mater?
As for the young man by his own admission he craved attention, thus lied, so big deal how many unbelievers or for that mater believers lie each day?

And he was only 6 years old, undoubtedly terrified in the aftermath of that accident.

What is the excuse for the adults who pull religious scams every day?

Where's the "christian" compassion for the boy?

Last edited:
Interesting, so what is it that disturbs those that do not believe in God so much that they label those that believe as weak minded fools. What are they afraid of? Is not the choice to believe or not an individual mater?
As for the young man by his own admission he craved attention, thus lied, so big deal how many unbelievers or for that mater believers lie each day?

And he was only 6 years old, undoubted terrified in the aftermath of that accident.

Christians are sinners. Why do you hold us to a higher standard?

If you can't see it all around you and can't do the math you are a dumb fuck atheist

And he was only 6 years old, undoubted terrified in the aftermath of that accident.

Who's not showing compassion for this child?

When Alex Malarkey was 6-Years Old he was involved in a traffic accident, as a result of that accident Alex went into a Coma. When he finally woke up from that Coma he told his parents that he had been to Heaven and told them how beautiful it was.

Guess What All You Bible Thumping, God Lovin' Narrow Minded So-Called Christians...IT WAS AND IS ALL A LIE!!!!!!!

Alex's Dad, Kevin Malarkey a "Christian Therapist", co-authored a book, "The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven", based on what is now a lie.

A movie staring actor Greg Kinear, "Heaven Is Real" was based upon the book. Weak-Minded, Brain-Washed So-Called "Christians" flocked to movie claiming it was proof of the love of a god that is not real.

Beth Malarkey, Mother of Alex who has since divorced her lying husband says she was very concerned about the book and the attention it gave to her son. Beth is the caregiver to Alex was left a quadriplegic from the accident.

God so loved Alex he allowed him to see heaven, but left him bedridden and without the use of his limbs.

The only thing more pathetic than this little boy is posting his story in the politics forum as a method to bash christians

Who's not showing compassion for this child?
Seems to me as if the only people attacking this child are the atheists and Christian haters.

The only thing more pathetic than this little boy is posting his story in the politics forum as a method to bash christians

Yeah, because nothing non-politics-related is ever posted in the Politics forum.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, because nothing non-politics-related is ever posted in the Politics forum.

Fuck off loser

Did anyone believe the story to begin with?

Fuck off loser

I take it, Grampa is a Christian. :p

Did anyone believe the story to begin with?
No more than "dreams of my Father, yo"

Yet they are afraid to show a cartoon of Mohammed . You can insult all others though. See how that works. I guess they know Christians won't saw their heads off. Though I might ok it for some

Fuck off loser

I take it, Grampa is a Christian. :p

Or a version of it.

Yet they are afraid to show a cartoon of Mohammed . You can insult all others though. See how that works. I guess they know Christians won't saw their heads off. Though I might ok it for some

Hitting the bottle a little early today.

OTOH, I've never seen you make sense before either.

Forum List

Back