Sorry All You Weak-Minded Christians, "The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven" Was A Liar.

And he was only 6 years old, undoubted terrified in the aftermath of that accident.

What is the excuse for the adults who pull religious scams every day?

Where's the "christian" compassion for the boy?

Who's not showing compassion for this child?
Seems to me as if the only people attacking this child are the atheists and Christian haters.
Hmm I don't hate them. He lied.
So did Obama, do you hold him to the same standards as a 6 year old?

valid point considering they many of those who are being critical of the boy will excuse everything Obama does

We don't hold Obama accountable for lying, because, as everyone knows, he is a Muslim.

Who's not showing compassion for this child?
Seems to me as if the only people attacking this child are the atheists and Christian haters.

valid point considering they many of those who are being critical of the boy will excuse everything Obama does

We don't hold Obama accountable for lying, because, as everyone knows, he is a Muslim.
So how did this thread become about Obama? Did a mod take it off topic?

So how did this thread become about Obama? Did a mod take it off topic?
It's hard to have a conversation about lying without Obama's name coming up.

Alex Malarkey The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven Admits He Made It All Up

When Alex Malarkey was 6-Years Old he was involved in a traffic accident, as a result of that accident Alex went into a Coma. When he finally woke up from that Coma he told his parents that he had been to Heaven and told them how beautiful it was.

Guess What All You Bible Thumping, God Lovin' Narrow Minded So-Called Christians...IT WAS AND IS ALL A LIE!!!!!!!

"I did not die. I did not go to Heaven", said Alex, now age 16.

Malarkey now admits he made up the story to get attention.

Alex's Dad, Kevin Malarkey a "Christian Therapist", co-authored a book, "The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven", based on what is now a lie.

A movie staring actor Greg Kinear, "Heaven Is Real" was based upon the book. Weak-Minded, Brain-Washed So-Called "Christians" flocked to movie claiming it was proof of the love of a god that is not real.

Beth Malarkey, Mother of Alex who has since divorced her lying husband says she was very concerned about the book and the attention it gave to her son. Beth is the caregiver to Alex was left a quadriplegic from the accident.

God so loved Alex he allowed him to see heaven, but left him bedridden and without the use of his limbs.

Yep, living proof of love of a non-existent god.
The only thing more pathetic than this little boy is posting his story in the politics forum as a method to bash christians

Yeah, because nothing non-politics-related is ever posted in the Politics forum.

:rolleyes:
Fuck off loser

I take it, Grampa is a Christian. :p
Nope. I think religion is one of the biggest farces played on the human race. Next to liberalism of course
Funny, most felons find God in prison.

When Alex Malarkey was 6-Years Old he was involved in a traffic accident, as a result of that accident Alex went into a Coma. When he finally woke up from that Coma he told his parents that he had been to Heaven and told them how beautiful it was.

Guess What All You Bible Thumping, God Lovin' Narrow Minded So-Called Christians...IT WAS AND IS ALL A LIE!!!!!!!

Alex's Dad, Kevin Malarkey a "Christian Therapist", co-authored a book, "The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven", based on what is now a lie.

A movie staring actor Greg Kinear, "Heaven Is Real" was based upon the book. Weak-Minded, Brain-Washed So-Called "Christians" flocked to movie claiming it was proof of the love of a god that is not real.

Beth Malarkey, Mother of Alex who has since divorced her lying husband says she was very concerned about the book and the attention it gave to her son. Beth is the caregiver to Alex was left a quadriplegic from the accident.

God so loved Alex he allowed him to see heaven, but left him bedridden and without the use of his limbs.

The only thing more pathetic than this little boy is posting his story in the politics forum as a method to bash christians

Yeah, because nothing non-politics-related is ever posted in the Politics forum.

Fuck off loser

Nope. I think religion is one of the biggest farces played on the human race. Next to liberalism of course

Oh, I thought you said you had me on ignore. LOL!

Fuck off loser

jokes on you though in the end...

Many people have been clinically dead, then returned and have talked about what they saw and did while they were dead

I already knew the kid was a fraud when he claimed he saw family members in heaven. When a person dies who is saved they go to soul sleep awaiting resurrection at the end of this age (1 Thess. 4.14-18). Was his dad in on the act?

God will punish a person in anticipation of their lies. In this case the boy was left a paraplegic because of his deceit. This is God's just response to such a deceitful act.

I already knew the kid was a fraud when he claimed he saw family members in heaven. When a person dies who is saved they go to soul sleep awaiting resurrection at the end of this age (1 Thess. 4.14-18). Was his dad in on the act?

God will punish a person in anticipation of their lies. In this case the boy was left a paraplegic because of his deceit. This is God's just response to such a deceitful act.
No it isn't.

No it isn't.
What isn't?

Think how an earthquake has long since been planned before the people get hit by it.

Or a jail cell has been set up for someone who has to be in prison for life like you will in Hell.

No it isn't.
What isn't?

Think how an earthquake has long since been planned before the people get hit by it.

Or a jail cell has been set up for someone who has to be in prison for life like you will in Hell.
God's not going to sentence a small child to hell for making up a story. WTF is wrong with you?

No it isn't.
What isn't?

God's not going to sentence a small child to hell for making up a story. WTF is wrong with you?
Who said the child is going to Hell? WTF is wrong with you?

No it isn't.
What isn't?

Who said the child is going to Hell? WTF is wrong with you?
Oh, excuse me. You didn't say God was punishing him with hell, you said he was punishing him with paralysis. My mistake, oh righteous judge.

I always knew he never went to Heaven, you see NO ONE but Jesus has ascended. And none will until Judgement day.

Forum List

Back