Sorry All You Weak-Minded Christians, "The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven" Was A Liar.

I already knew the kid was a fraud when he claimed he saw family members in heaven. When a person dies who is saved they go to soul sleep awaiting resurrection at the end of this age (1 Thess. 4.14-18). Was his dad in on the act?

God will punish a person in anticipation of their lies. In this case the boy was left a paraplegic because of his deceit. This is God's just response to such a deceitful act.
No it isn't.
What isn't?

Think how an earthquake has long since been planned before the people get hit by it.

Or a jail cell has been set up for someone who has to be in prison for life like you will in Hell.
God's not going to sentence a small child to hell for making up a story. WTF is wrong with you?
Who said the child is going to Hell? WTF is wrong with you?
Oh, excuse me. You didn't say God was punishing him with hell, you said he was punishing him with paralysis. My mistake, oh righteous judge.
That's correct. There are consequences to sin. For example when you drink too much you will have liver problems. The child has not reached the age of accountability yet so if he rejects Christ at that time and doesn't give his life to Christ before he dies physically, he will go to Hell. The choice is free.

God is a righteous God. Would you prefer He be immoral?

Alex Malarkey The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven Admits He Made It All Up

When Alex Malarkey was 6-Years Old he was involved in a traffic accident, as a result of that accident Alex went into a Coma. When he finally woke up from that Coma he told his parents that he had been to Heaven and told them how beautiful it was.

Guess What All You Bible Thumping, God Lovin' Narrow Minded So-Called Christians...IT WAS AND IS ALL A LIE!!!!!!!

"I did not die. I did not go to Heaven", said Alex, now age 16.

Malarkey now admits he made up the story to get attention.

Alex's Dad, Kevin Malarkey a "Christian Therapist", co-authored a book, "The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven", based on what is now a lie.

A movie staring actor Greg Kinear, "Heaven Is Real" was based upon the book. Weak-Minded, Brain-Washed So-Called "Christians" flocked to movie claiming it was proof of the love of a god that is not real.

Beth Malarkey, Mother of Alex who has since divorced her lying husband says she was very concerned about the book and the attention it gave to her son. Beth is the caregiver to Alex was left a quadriplegic from the accident.

God so loved Alex he allowed him to see heaven, but left him bedridden and without the use of his limbs.

Yep, living proof of love of a non-existent god.
I always knew he never went to Heaven, you see NO ONE but Jesus has ascended. And none will until Judgement day.
Yes.

People can have visions of heaven, but not their grandpa and grandma in heaven since they are still asleep.

Someone who has a vision of Jesus holding their baby that died could potentially be a future picture.

I always knew he never went to Heaven, you see NO ONE but Jesus has ascended. And none will until Judgement day.

What about Paul?

"I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago-whether in the body I do not know, or out of the body I do not know, God knows--such a man was caught up to the third heaven. And I know how such a man--whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, God knows--was caught up into Paradise, and heard inexpressible words, which a man is not permitted to speak" (2 Cor. 12:2-4).

No it isn't.
What isn't?

Think how an earthquake has long since been planned before the people get hit by it.

Or a jail cell has been set up for someone who has to be in prison for life like you will in Hell.
God's not going to sentence a small child to hell for making up a story. WTF is wrong with you?
Oh, excuse me. You didn't say God was punishing him with hell, you said he was punishing him with paralysis. My mistake, oh righteous judge.
That's correct. There are consequences to sin. For example when you drink too much you will have liver problems. The child has not reached the age of accountability yet so if he rejects Christ at that time and doesn't give his life to Christ before he dies physically, he will go to Hell. The choice is free.

You bow to the letter of the law and ignore the heart of the law.

What about Paul?

"I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago-whether in the body I do not know, or out of the body I do not know, God knows--such a man was caught up to the third heaven. And I know how such a man--whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, God knows--was caught up into Paradise, and heard inexpressible words, which a man is not permitted to speak" (2 Cor. 12:2-4).
The Bible clearly states that when you die you are as asleep and that you will be awakened on Judgement day, at which time 144000 will ascend as spirits to heaven and the remaining will live in perfect bodies on a restored Earth. It clearly states that NO MAN has ascended that did not first descend, as in Jesus.

What about Paul?

The Bible clearly states that when you die you are as asleep and that you will be awakened on Judgement day, at which time 144000 will ascend as spirits to heaven and the remaining will live in perfect bodies on a restored Earth. It clearly states that NO MAN has ascended that did not first descend, as in Jesus.

I take it then you call Paul a liar, interesting position for a christian to take. I have no take on this myself, I just find it peculiar that churches do not accept the testimony of one of the founders of christianity.

Bye the way, Paul was clearly alive when he had this experience, according to your scripture.

Since you like revelation, how about this testimony.

"After these things, I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven, and the first voice which I had heard, like the sound of a trumpet speaking with me, said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things" (Rev. 4:1).

Interesting, so what is it that disturbs those that do not believe in God so much that they label those that believe as weak minded fools. What are they afraid of? Is not the choice to believe or not an individual mater?
As for the young man by his own admission he craved attention, thus lied, so big deal how many unbelievers or for that mater believers lie each day?

And he was only 6 years old, undoubted terrified in the aftermath of that accident.

What is the excuse for the adults who pull religious scams every day?

Where's the "christian" compassion for the boy?

Who's not showing compassion for this child?
Seems to me as if the only people attacking this child are the atheists and Christian haters.
Hmm I don't hate them. He lied.
So did Obama, do you hold him to the same standards as a 6 year old?
Of course not. A six year old has more intelligence. I hold them to a higher standard.

What isn't?

I have given you the spirit of the law. So you don't live by the spirit of the law.

Last edited:

What about Paul?

no it does not- that is for unbelievers. Believers go right to Jesus in Heaven.
Absent from the body, present with the Lord.

What about Paul?

Read the whole verse absent from the body is to be with the Lord. When a person dies they go into soul sleep. 1 Thess. 4.14-18 says they are then resurrected at the end of this age if saved (be comforted by this fact resurrection is together); if unsaved 1000 years after that.

What about Paul?

Read the whole verse absent from the body is to be with the Lord. When a person dies they go into soul sleep. 1 Thess. 4.14-18 says they are then resurrected at the end of this age if saved (be comforted by this fact resurrection is together); if unsaved 1000 years after that.

thats the body being reunited with the spirit. The spirit goes to Heaven immediately.

I already knew the kid was a fraud when he claimed he saw family members in heaven. When a person dies who is saved they go to soul sleep awaiting resurrection at the end of this age (1 Thess. 4.14-18). Was his dad in on the act?

God will punish a person in anticipation of their lies. In this case the boy was left a paraplegic because of his deceit. This is God's just response to such a deceitful act.
No it isn't.

How do you know that?

Alex was and is goddamn liar. He admits he is a goddamn liar.

I totally understand your need to have someone do your thinking for you though.

I mean if you thought for yourself, you see the whole god thing for the outright, down right lie that it is.
So in your mind a kid lies about an experience,and to use your word,he wasn't dead he was in a comma,some how in a very obscure way,invalidates Christianity?

Yep rational well thought out rant............NOT

Atheism is conscious and willful choice to reject God and belief in God.

Actually, its more often just not being convinced there is a God and therefore not believing in God. Not much choice in being convinced or in believing something. You either believe because you were convinced or you weren't convinced and therefore don't believe.

I can't choose to believe in Zeus, or that One Direction is a group of brilliant musicians.

I have given you the spirit of the law. So you don't live by the spirit of the law.
No you haven't. You don't understand the spirit of the law. All you can do is quote verses and think you understand God. He is a loving God but you see him as a heartless God. It's people like you who turn others off to Christianity when you pretend to represent Him. You're so hung up on vengeance and punishment that you forget about him being a forgiving God who loves his children and would no more send a child to hell or punish him with a lifetime of physical affliction than any of us would our own son. I'm so glad God doesn't think the way you do.

Alex was and is goddamn liar. He admits he is a goddamn liar.

I totally understand your need to have someone do your thinking for you though.

I mean if you thought for yourself, you see the whole god thing for the outright, down right lie that it is.
So in your mind a kid lies about an experience,and to use your word,he wasn't dead he was in a comma,some how in a very obscure way,invalidates Christianity?

Yep rational well thought out rant............NOT

It doesn't disprove Christianity. But a lot of Christians believed the kid, bought the book, went to the movie, and bought the while whole story, hook, line, and sinker.

It casts doubt on the objectivity of those of faith in general.

No you haven't. You don't understand the spirit of the law. All you can do is quote verses and think you understand God. He is a loving God but you see him as a heartless God. It's people like you who turn others off to Christianity when you pretend to represent Him. You're so hung up on vengeance and punishment that you forget about him being a forgiving God who loves his children and would no more send a child to hell or punish him with a lifetime of physical affliction than any of us would our own son. I'm so glad God doesn't think the way you do.

How do you know what God thinks?

Forum List

Back