'Soul of the Nation' Philly primetime speech Thursday, could be to frame midterms. before Labor Day? Biden laying the groundwork for Trump indictment?

Trump hysteria TDS, is largely defined as-
To the 75 million know nothings who voted for Trump we are going to preempt the chance that you might bring further harm to yourself. For your own health safety and well being (I mean you all refused to wear two masks and a face shield and would not get a booster every week) we will make up and fake up crimes of Trump such that we will declare him ineligible to run (and beat us)
TDS

My God, who in the White House thinks this is a good idea? Have they met Joe Biden?

Although I have to say, they have had some success with resting him for several days, and then juicing him up for one good speech and then right back into suspended animation.

• Banned
the soul of America is Ted Kennedy and John McCain, Joe Biden & MLK, AOC & Thomas Jefferson

the soul of Trump is to turn politics into professional wrestling

Biden will give a prime-time speech at 8PM ET on Thursday about the "soul of the nation" as Americans prepare to cast their midterm ballots. CAREFUL DONALD!

Brandon might indeed try to frame the possible indictment of his predecessor and possible future opponent as a fight for the “soul of the nation.” But what it really is the opening of his own downfall.

Our President needs to have his demented ass impeached.

"The happiness & justice in society is the end of government." - John Adams

i'll be happy when Trump goes to jail!

During WW1, US President Woodrow Wilson said: "It is not an army we must shape, it is a nation." What did he mean? In a famous 1988 speech, sociologist Robert Nisbet broke down Wilson's dark meaning

the American presidency is the most important office in the history of the world, even more important than the papacy!

in 1867, Frederick Douglass said: “If black men have no rights in the eyes of white men, of course the whites can have none in the eyes of the blacks. The result is a war of races, and the annihilation of all proper human relations.” Not 1967. 1867

I always preferred US Grant’s summation of the Civil War: “I felt like anything rather than rejoicing at the downfall of a foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was .. one of the worst for which a people ever fought.”

I think Pres.Trump should do a dissenting speech. There will be more viewers for Trump's speech even with the extreme left wing networks censoring him.
i would watch Trump over Biden, definitely...another who doesn't needs his head examined

Biden will give a prime-time speech at 8PM ET on Thursday about the "soul of the nation" as Americans prepare to cast their midterm ballots. CAREFUL DONALD!

This is a menacing step toward the full politics of destruction, including the instigation of violence. Buckle your seatbelts. This ain’t popcorn time.

the soul of America is Ted Kennedy and John McCain, Joe Biden & MLK, AOC & Thomas Jefferson

the soul of Trump is to turn politics into professional wrestling
Soul of America? You mixed in some names there. Trump is much closer to the founding fathers than Kennedy and McCain. And MLK if true to his spouts is closer to then the same.

Forum List

Back