'Soul of the Nation' Philly primetime speech Thursday, could be to frame midterms. before Labor Day? Biden laying the groundwork for Trump indictment?

Upon hearing the announcement of the President's speech this Thursday, did anyone else's mind flashback to this:

I’m sure it will be a very unifying speech with terms like semi fascist whatever that is. Saying semi fascist is like saying semi pregnant.

Joe will be lowering the Soviet style flags on Independence Hall and Mall. We are seeing a more peaceful version of the TV miniseries Amerika.

My God, who in the White House thinks this is a good idea? Have they met Joe Biden?

Although I have to say, they have had some success with resting him for several days, and then juicing him up for one good speech and then right back into suspended animation.
I can summarize Biden's speech for everyone!

"Mumble, mumble, ultra-MAGA, mumble, mumble, soul of the nation, word salad, ultra-MAGA, mumble, mumble mumble, soul of the nation. Leaves without taking any questions!

The speech is said to be a full on attack against Republicans as the new Nazis. A call to arms of the faithful. Look for antifa to embrace this legitimacy.

1662052280875.png
I know a perv whose soul needs a kick in the ass...

Biden will give a prime-time speech at 8PM ET on Thursday about the "soul of the nation" as Americans prepare to cast their midterm ballots. CAREFUL DONALD!

Soul of the nation? Seriously? Biden is pounding the table because he has no case to make to the American people that his Administration and the Democratic Pary have solved problems! The economy is in recession. Inflation is at a forty year high. Violent crime is spiking everywhere. We're still having supply chain issues. Our social services are now being overrun with the millions of illegals our open borders have let in. Record drug overdoses have become an epidemic with Fentanyl pouring into the US from Mexico.

So what are Joe and the Democrats doing about all of the above? They're spending trillions on a Green New Deal and Student debt relief? That's like changing the wall paper in a house that's on fire!

Forum List

Back