Biden will deliver a primetime speech on Thursday night on the 'continued battle for the Soul of the Nation'

I consider it a failure of my own resolve when I need to put some scum-sucking lowlife cockbiting motherfucker on ignore.

On the other hand, it does make this place a lot less hate-filled and insipid. 😎

WHAT ABOUT! WHAT ABOUT! WHAT ABOUT! WHAT ABOUT! WHAT ABOUT! WHAT ABOUT! WHAT ABOUT! WHAT ABOUT!
It is all about how this country is going to Hell and it will get worse. It is being done by design because globalists can not tolerate free people. Saving the world by giving up our freedom is not a good idea. It will not work. You idiots think you are improving things when there are no tangible examples. Pleasing queers does not really count. You are out of touch with the real state of this countries economy. You complain about national security with open borders and Incest Joe in China's pocket.

You want to save the world so people can suffer. That is sick.

Which is better for the soul of the nation, dependence on the gov't or independence of thought and action?

Which is better for the soul of the nation, you get to keep more of what you have earned or someone else decides how much you have to give to someone else?

Which is better for the soul of the nation, justice depends on your political affiliation or justice depends solely on the law as written and the facts and evidence?

Which is better for the soul of the nation, pandering for votes from a specific segment of society or doing what best for everybody, including future generations?

While I would not say either political party has the high moral ground here, certainly Biden and the democrats do not. As it stands now, I will never again vote for a democrat in any election, even if I have to vote for a deplorable person like Trump. As I see it, not many people in politics care more about the soul of the nation than they do their own political future or image. Frankly, I believe it is the souls of those in DC that need help more than the rest of us. And here's a hint for how to get started on that: how about you guys do what's right and smart for us rather than what is optimal for you and your party.

Yeah, I won't be holding my breath waiting for that.

I stated that to another poster who mentioned an ANTIFA rally. Biden doesn't have anything to do with ANTIFA. Please try to keep up.
sure he does, he encourages death and destruction. If he didn't he would negotiate. Accept he doesn't. And he brings little to no one to the rallies he holds. Again, should I post one of those Antifa rallies?

Democrats can't define a woman.
Democrats want criminals out on the streets
Democrats want murderers out after 20 years "if they behave"
Democrats want to allow children to take hormones and get surgery if they think they are the wrong sex
demofks kill the children.

sure he does, he encourages death and destruction. If he didn't he would negotiate. Accept he doesn't. And he brings little to no one to the rallies he holds. Again, should I post one of those Antifa rallies?
MAGA LIAR

I want to see an Antifa rally.

It is all about how this country is going to Hell and it will get worse. It is being done by design because globalists can not tolerate free people. Saving the world by giving up our freedom is not a good idea. It will not work. You idiots think you are improving things when there are no tangible examples. Pleasing queers does not really count. You are out of touch with the real state of this countries economy. You complain about national security with open borders and Incest Joe in China's pocket.

You want to save the world so people can suffer. That is sick.
They want to save the world but cannot save themselves... from Hell.

I know Hell exists. It has to..

Forum List

Back