Sounds like Trump is off to a great start....

[

Prove it. Prove this isn't just a figment of your imagination.

Prove what? Obama weakening the military? That Obama is a piece of shit?

His treatment of the military with everything from legitimizing the queers to the weakening of the military is pretty well documented. Maybe Rachael Maddow doesn't tell you about things like this but Obama is pretty well hated and despised by a large percentage of the troops.

The reception of Trump at the game today is a great indication that he will be much more respected than Obama or that asshole Crooked Hillary could ever be.

However, don't worry about it. You Libtards lost. Just run off to your safe place Moon Bat. Trump is on a path to make America great again and there is nothing you Moon Bats can do about it.

I want you to prove your argument. I mean, you're saying stuff, it might be true, it might be that you just made it up.

Oh, wait, you just insulted me, I see, you're not going to ever back anything up, are you? As soon as it gets to that stage you just pull the attacks out.

Prove what Moon Bat? I asked what you wanted to be proved and you didn't answer.

Prove that the asshole Obama was not supported by the military? There were polls taken in 2008 and 2012 that showed military personnel significantly supported either McCain or Romney over the asshole. The same with Crooked Hillary.

Prove that the asshole Obama weakened the military? There are many articles about that on the internet and I will be glad to educate you if you are confused.

Prove that Obama is a piece of shit? Easy. Just look at his record. Since the sonofabitch has been elected by you Moon Bat morons poverty has increased. welfare rolls have increased, debt has skyrocketed, racial riots increased, police assassinated, illegals have flooded across the border, taxes increased, income disparity increased, the economy growth has been dismal, Iraq war as screwed up and our foreign policy is the joke of the world now.

Just tell me what you are confused about Moon Bat.

Christ, is that all you people have is insults?
How do you think regimes like Nazism, Fascism and Communist built their base and fed their propaganda machines?

Forum List

Back