Sounds like Trump is off to a great start....

[

What has Trump done to endear himself to the troops exactly?

He ran on a platform to strengthen the military, restoring funding cut out by the Obama administration.

Almost every speech he has made he has praised the military.

He has said is there is conflict he will instruct the military to win.

He has ran on a platform to fix the Veterans Administration. Something Obama or Crooked Hillary could care less about.

He has appointed strong military leaders to his cabinet.

This is a much different approach than Obama, who has weakened the military, got rid of all the strong military leaders and made the armed services a jobs programs for queers.

Then of course you have Crooked Hillary, who is married to that Slick Willy asshole whose is on record as not only being a draft dodger but said he loathed the military. She did absolutely nothing in her campaign to praise or acknowledge the sacrifice of military or the veterans.

Trump will have the backing of the military. Something Obama didn't have and Crooked Hillary never would have had.

Any more questions?

Ah, so the soldiers love him because he wants to put more money back into the military? Last I heard it was Congress who had their finger on the money.

Oh, if there's a conflict he'll instruct the military to win, what kind of a bullshit saying is this "Okay boys, we're going to go invade Iraq, but I want you to lose, okay?"

So basically you're doing what a lot of people do, take something Trump has said, ignore the complete and total contradiction he said about it, and praise him for it.

Or just causing so many problems he gets himself impeached.
pnhkQz4.jpg

Oh, God, I'm so sorry for you, your post is actually that embarrassing.

I can't wait until Jan 20 when all these phony and psychotic lefties will be forced to shed their fantasies and confront reality.

Or just causing so many problems he gets himself impeached.
pnhkQz4.jpg

Oh, God, I'm so sorry for you, your post is actually that embarrassing.
suck it up weirdo...you lost bitch

I was always going to lose, seeing as I don't support the Republicans or the Democrats.

That doesn't stop your post being a complete embarrassment. But you out did your previous post, this one is even more embarrassing than the last.

[

He ran on a platform to strengthen the military, restoring funding cut out by the Obama administration.

He has ran on a platform to fix the Veterans Administration. Something Obama or Crooked Hillary could care less about.

This is a much different approach than Obama, who has weakened the military, got rid of all the strong military leaders and made the armed services a jobs programs for queers.

Then of course you have Crooked Hillary, who is married to that Slick Willy asshole whose is on record as not only being a draft dodger but said he loathed the military. She did absolutely nothing in her campaign to praise or acknowledge the sacrifice of military or the veterans.

Trump will have the backing of the military. Something Obama didn't have and Crooked Hillary never would have had.

Any more questions?

Ah, so the soldiers love him because he wants to put more money back into the military? Last I heard it was Congress who had their finger on the money.

Oh, if there's a conflict he'll instruct the military to win, what kind of a bullshit saying is this "Okay boys, we're going to go invade Iraq, but I want you to lose, okay?"

So basically you're doing what a lot of people do, take something Trump has said, ignore the complete and total contradiction he said about it, and praise him for it.

Our military has a hard job. You may not understand but most other people do. They need the right equipment and support from the Commander in Chief.

That asshole Obama didn't give them the support. He was more interested in giving support to the fucking illegals and the goddamn Muslims but not the American military. They perceive Trump will.

That may piss you stupid Moon Bats off but we don't really give a shit. Your opinions now are not relevant. You lost. Suck it up.

Good riddance to that Obama piece of shit. Hopefully Trump will fix the tremendous damage done by Obama and start to turn this country around.

[

Any more questions?

Our military has a hard job. You may not understand but most other people do. They need the right equipment and support from the Commander in Chief.

That asshole Obama didn't give them the support. He was more interested in giving support to the fucking illegals and the goddamn Muslims but not the American military. They perceive Trump will.

That may piss you stupid Moon Bats off but we don't really give a shit. Your opinions now are not relevant. You lost. Suck it up.

Good riddance to that Obama piece of shit. Hopefully Trump will fix the tremendous damage done by Obama and start to turn this country around.

Prove it. Prove this isn't just a figment of your imagination.

Here's a case of someone on the right getting annoyed at being asked to produce evidence, or even an argument. I mean, god forbid that someone would make an argument on a political forum.

What did I distort?

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

Yep, you ask a person how I distorted the truth, because such an allegation was made, and the reponse is a list of things liberals do that piss the right off, number one is DEMAND EVIDENCE.

I mean, seriously.

[

Prove what? Obama weakening the military? That Obama is a piece of shit?

His treatment of the military with everything from legitimizing the queers to the weakening of the military is pretty well documented. Maybe Rachael Maddow doesn't tell you about things like this but Obama is pretty well hated and despised by a large percentage of the troops.

The reception of Trump at the game today is a great indication that he will be much more respected than Obama or that asshole Crooked Hillary could ever be.

However, don't worry about it. You Libtards lost. Just run off to your safe place Moon Bat. Trump is on a path to make America great again and there is nothing you Moon Bats can do about it.

[

His treatment of the military with everything from legitimizing the queers to the weakening of the military is pretty well documented. Maybe Rachael Maddow doesn't tell you about things like this but Obama is pretty well hated and despised by a large percentage of the troops.

The reception of Trump at the game today is a great indication that he will be much more respected than Obama or that asshole Crooked Hillary could ever be.

However, don't worry about it. You Libtards lost. Just run off to your safe place Moon Bat. Trump is on a path to make America great again and there is nothing you Moon Bats can do about it.

I want you to prove your argument. I mean, you're saying stuff, it might be true, it might be that you just made it up.

Oh, wait, you just insulted me, I see, you're not going to ever back anything up, are you? As soon as it gets to that stage you just pull the attacks out.

Here's a case of someone on the right getting annoyed at being asked to produce evidence, or even an argument. I mean, god forbid that someone would make an argument on a political forum.

What did I distort?

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

Yep, you ask a person how I distorted the truth, because such an allegation was made, and the reponse is a list of things liberals do that piss the right off, number one is DEMAND EVIDENCE.

I mean, seriously.
I mean, seriously. All you libs play pretend like this.

[

I want you to prove your argument. I mean, you're saying stuff, it might be true, it might be that you just made it up.

Oh, wait, you just insulted me, I see, you're not going to ever back anything up, are you? As soon as it gets to that stage you just pull the attacks out.

Prove what Moon Bat? I asked what you wanted to be proved and you didn't answer.

Prove that the asshole Obama was not supported by the military? There were polls taken in 2008 and 2012 that showed military personnel significantly supported either McCain or Romney over the asshole. The same with Crooked Hillary.

Prove that the asshole Obama weakened the military? There are many articles about that on the internet and I will be glad to educate you if you are confused.

Prove that Obama is a piece of shit? Easy. Just look at his record. Since the sonofabitch has been elected by you Moon Bat morons poverty has increased. welfare rolls have increased, debt has skyrocketed, racial riots increased, police assassinated, illegals have flooded across the border, taxes increased, income disparity increased, the economy growth has been dismal, Iraq war as screwed up and our foreign policy is the joke of the world now.

Just tell me what you are confused about Moon Bat.

[

Prove what Moon Bat? I asked what you wanted to be proved and you didn't answer.

Prove that the asshole Obama was not supported by the military? There were polls taken in 2008 and 2012 that showed military personnel significantly supported either McCain or Romney over the asshole. The same with Crooked Hillary.

Prove that the asshole Obama weakened the military? There are many articles about that on the internet and I will be glad to educate you if you are confused.

Prove that Obama is a piece of shit? Easy. Just look at his record. Since the sonofabitch has been elected by you Moon Bat morons poverty has increased. welfare rolls have increased, debt has skyrocketed, racial riots increased, police assassinated, illegals have flooded across the border, taxes increased, income disparity increased, the economy growth has been dismal, Iraq war as screwed up and our foreign policy is the joke of the world now.

Many mid level officers resigned rather than follow obastards morale busting orders.

[

Many mid level officers resigned rather than follow obastards morale busting orders.

Obama got rid of many of the officers that had courage to resist his weakness. Obama supporunded himself with yeas men.

You can see that on a lower level also. My son joined the Army under Bush and was discharged under Obama. He said that Obama had hurt the moral of the soldiers significantly.

[

Christ, is that all you people have is insults?

Last edited:

It's amazing to see how much Trump is able to get accomplished while visiting various states. I can see him being an excellent president. :bowdown:

Trump will steam roll over the Democratic party ,he will wear out several ink pens on his first day in office, nice to see America has awoken .:dig:

What exactly is done deal?
It's a common-enough collocation in the English language to be googled instead of bothering me for definitions.

Dumbass I'm asking which of Obama's accomplishments you are think are as good as reversed now.
You don't know what a done deal is and I'm the dumbass? People who have a weak grasp of English should post on foreign or at least black sites.

Dumbass I'm asking which of Obama's accomplishments you are think are as good as reversed now.

What the fuck is your malfunction? Why can't you answer simple question?
Seriously, you don't know what a "done deal" means?

There are not many people who I would suggest this to here on USMB, but perhaps you are over your head.

Good luck.

You are an idiot obviously, at least you got your sn named aptly.

Forum List

Back