Sounds like Trump is off to a great start....

[

Sure, tell yourself this 100 times and it will be true.

Had Trump been Democrat, you'd have said he'd hate the troops, but because he slapped on the Republican aftershave, he loves the troops. Even after telling POWs to go fuck themselves.

You are barking up the wrong tree Sport. I didn't vote for Trump. I am not even a Republican. I am just pointing out the truth here.

Trump has done a tremendous amount to endear himself to the troops while Obama has alienated himself from everybody in the military except for the queers, transsexuals, Muslims and few Black cooks.

Crooked Hillary would have been hated by the troops. She is married to an asshole that once said in a letter that he loathed the military.

Trump never served but he is knows that Obama has weakened the military and he is on a track to fix a lot of that damage. His trip to the Army Navy game today is a brilliant move. That asshole Crooked Hillary would never have done it.

Trump will endear himself to our troops. Obama loathed our troops, unless they were Muslim.

Although Trump never served himself he has surrounded himself with strong military leaders. Trump surrounded himself with yes men pussies that turned the military into a queer and transsexual club..

Trump will be a the Army Navy game today. This asshole Obama will will be calling this Colin Kaepernick and congratulating him for being a dickhead.

Had Trump been Democrat, you'd have said he'd hate the troops, but because he slapped on the Republican aftershave, he loves the troops. Even after telling POWs to go fuck themselves.
Amazing how you losers distort what was said meet your disgusting hatred.

How did I distort anything? You do realize this is place to speak about things, instead of just firing off attacks?

[

You are barking up the wrong tree Sport. I didn't vote for Trump. I am not even a Republican. I am just pointing out the truth here.

Trump has done a tremendous amount to endear himself to the troops while Obama has alienated himself from everybody in the military except for the queers, transsexuals, Muslims and few Black cooks.

Crooked Hillary would have been hated by the troops. She is married to an asshole that once said in a letter that he loathed the military.

Trump never served but he is knows that Obama has weakened the military and he is on a track to fix a lot of that damage. His trip to the Army Navy game today is a brilliant move. That asshole Crooked Hillary would never have done it.

What has Trump done to endear himself to the troops exactly?

Trump will endear himself to our troops. Obama loathed our troops, unless they were Muslim.

Although Trump never served himself he has surrounded himself with strong military leaders. Trump surrounded himself with yes men pussies that turned the military into a queer and transsexual club..

Trump will be a the Army Navy game today. This asshole Obama will will be calling this Colin Kaepernick and congratulating him for being a dickhead.

How did I distort anything? You do realize this is place to speak about things, instead of just firing off attacks?
Distort is too kind for your sorry hide. Trump never told pow's to go fuck themself. You are a liar.

Distort is too kind for your sorry hide. Trump never told pow's to go fuck themself. You are a liar.

You're going to need to be a little more specific, because I have no idea what you're going on about.

What did I distort?

You're going to need to be a little more specific, because I have no idea what you're going on about.

What did I distort?

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people, attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

[

He ran on a platform to strengthen the military, restoring funding cut out by the Obama administration.

Almost every speech he has made he has praised the military.

He has said is there is conflict he will instruct the military to win.

He has ran on a platform to fix the Veterans Administration. Something Obama or Crooked Hillary could care less about.

He has appointed strong military leaders to his cabinet.

This is a much different approach than Obama, who has weakened the military, got rid of all the strong military leaders and made the armed services a jobs programs for queers.

Then of course you have Crooked Hillary, who is married to that Slick Willy asshole whose is on record as not only being a draft dodger but said he loathed the military. She did absolutely nothing in her campaign to praise or acknowledge the sacrifice of military or the veterans.

Trump will have the backing of the military. Something Obama didn't have and Crooked Hillary never would have had.

Any more questions?

Or just causing so many problems he gets himself impeached.
pnhkQz4.jpg

[

Bravely fought against STDs and won medals for financial bravery.

[Q

Bravely fought against STDs and won medals for financial bravery.

That is more than that asshole Obama had when he became President and more than Crooked Hillary would have if she had won. Thank god she didn't.

It's amazing to see how much Trump is able to get accomplished while visiting various states. I can see him being an excellent president. :bowdown:

Sounds like Obama banded him a solid economy. Now if trump can raise blue collar wages like he promised.

That is more than that asshole Obama had when he became President and more than Crooked Hillary would have if she had won. Thank god she didn't.
Wow, you sound like a third grader.

Trumping Obama's accomplishments is already a done deal. Reversing Obama's screw ups will be the icing on the cake. Of course he has to wait to become president for that.

What exactly is done deal?
It's a common-enough collocation in the English language to be googled instead of bothering me for definitions.

Dumbass I'm asking which of Obama's accomplishments you are think are as good as reversed now.

Trumping Obama's accomplishments is already a done deal. Reversing Obama's screw ups will be the icing on the cake. Of course he has to wait to become president for that.

It's a common-enough collocation in the English language to be googled instead of bothering me for definitions.

Dumbass I'm asking which of Obama's accomplishments you are think are as good as reversed now.
You don't know what a done deal is and I'm the dumbass? People who have a weak grasp of English should post on foreign or at least black sites.

You don't know what a done deal is and I'm the dumbass? People who have a weak grasp of English should post on foreign or at least black sites.

What the fuck is your malfunction? Why can't you answer simple question?

What the fuck is your malfunction? Why can't you answer simple question?
Seriously, you don't know what a "done deal" means?

There are not many people who I would suggest this to here on USMB, but perhaps you are over your head.

Good luck.

What did I distort?

Libtard ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

Wow, demand evidence of what you are saying, and you somehow think this is bad.

Do you know how many "truths" I had thrown at me that aren't actually true?

Did you know that if you went into higher education that you'd have to actually back up what you say with evidence? Do you understand what debating is?

Seriously, if you have a problem backing up your argument, going out there and finding things out to see whether "what you know" is actually true or not, then I really don't want to bother conversing with you.

What did I distort?

Libtard ROE

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

Did you know that if you went into higher education that you'd have to actually back up what you say with evidence? Do you understand what debating is?

Seriously, if you have a problem backing up your argument, going out there and finding things out to see whether "what you know" is actually true or not, then I really don't want to bother conversing with you.
Who cares. Another lying liberal.

What did I distort?

Libtard ROE

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

Who cares. Another lying liberal.

You say I'm lying, yet you've not shown I've lied. Bye, enjoy making shit up.

Forum List

Back