SOURCE: Shutdown Agreement Reached, Announcement Set for 1PM

CNN is stating that trump will be opening his orange piehole about it momentarily. 1:30 pm sarah honey boo boo is confirming.

Who does more for you than President Trump?

Think about "Footprints in The Sand."

lol........ wtf are you asking me? me thinx when trump kicks the bucket, he'll wish he had sand to smother the fire raging around him.................

index_orig.jpg
View attachment 242059

yep i know it. silly you, what does that have to do with anything or me? trump is as dirty as he can be, so shirley it can't be that he's next to being a godly figure. oh ya............ i am doing just fine personally despite him- certainly not because of him. but my country is in the sewer because of him, i'll tell you that.

[https://www]
SOURCE: SHUTDOWN AGREEMENT REACHED
ANNOUNCEMENT SET FOR 1 PM
GOVT TO REOPEN 'TEMPORARILY

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Blake Mathews on Twitter

Posted 9:32 am PST

Oh man I was hoping this would be true.

The Drudge Report? Seriously?

Do you have any credible and reputable sources on this?

I really want the shutdown to end but because of the history of non stop lies and conspiracies at drudge report It's impossible for me to believe very much of what they report.

There was a report that trump is going to have an open press conference at 1:30 today but it was reported in regard to the arrest of stone this morning. Since it's open all the press is going to ask about is the arrest this morning.

I think that drudge has gotten it right that trump will go before the press today but I don't think he is right about the subject matter.

You are a loon, right?

:funnyface:

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Blake Mathews on Twitter

I really want the shutdown to end but because of the history of non stop lies and conspiracies at drudge report It's impossible for me to believe very much of what they report.

There was a report that trump is going to have an open press conference at 1:30 today but it was reported in regard to the arrest of stone this morning. Since it's open all the press is going to ask about is the arrest this morning.

I think that drudge has gotten it right that trump will go before the press today but I don't think he is right about the subject matter.

You are a loon, right?

^^^ irony at its best ^^^

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Blake Mathews on Twitter

Trump's fashionably late, as usual. There is a live stream here.
Watch: Trump makes an announcement on the government shutdown

CNN is stating that trump will be opening his orange piehole about it momentarily. 1:30 pm sarah honey boo boo is confirming.

lol........ wtf are you asking me? me thinx when trump kicks the bucket, he'll wish he had sand to smother the fire raging around him.................

index_orig.jpg
View attachment 242059

yep i know it. silly you, what does that have to do with anything or me? trump is as dirty as he can be, so shirley it can't be that he's next to being a godly figure. oh ya............ i am doing just fine personally despite him- certainly not because of him. but my country is in the sewer because of him, i'll tell you that.

You have been fertilized by our nation's enemies and you think it was by someone you trust.

You have heard of a surrogate mother who is implanted with the semen of the husband or a selected donor of semen and/or eggs?

You are like a surrogate carrying the demon seed or semen of Jihadists.

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Blake Mathews on Twitter

You are a loon, right?

Actually no I'm not.

I just did a search on this again. When I posted that my search resulted that there was to be an open press conference at 1:30 though it didn't say why. Which is why I posted the above.

I've done another search and I've found something that the announcement will be on a way forward on the shutdown. A possible short term deal to reopen the government.

So it looks like it is going to be about the shutdown. I like I said above, I hope it's true.

index_orig.jpg
View attachment 242059

Interesting, my Left winged friend has something similar hanging on her wall for encouragement. This is what it says.

One night I had a dream…

I dreamed I was walking along the beach with Obama, and
Across the sky flashed scenes from my life. For each scene I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand; One belonged to me, and the other to Barak. When the last scene of my life flashed before us, I looked back at the footprints in the sand. I noticed that many times along the path of my life, There was only one set of footprints.

I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest
and saddest times in my life
This really bothered me, and I questioned Obama about it.
“Obama, you said that once I decided to follow you,
You would walk with me all the way;
But I have noticed that during the
most troublesome times in my life,
There is only one set of footprints.
I don’t understand why in times when I
needed you the most, you should leave me.

Obama replied, “My precious, precious
child. I love you, and I would never,
never leave you during your times of
trial and suffering.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that little one legged immigrants carried you.

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Blake Mathews on Twitter

You are a loon, right?

Actually no I'm not.

I just did a search on this again. When I posted that my search resulted that there was to be an open press conference at 1:30 though it didn't say why. Which is why I posted the above.

I've done another search and I've found something that the announcement will be on a way forward on the shutdown. A possible short term deal to reopen the government.

So it looks like it is going to be about the shutdown. I like I said above, I hope it's true.
CNN thinks it will be a three week re-opening. Disappointing but kicking the can seems to be D.C.'s favorite form of exercise the past couple years.

I sure wish Trump wasn't ALWAYS a half hour late -- does he do it on purpose to whet the audience's appetite or is he just always having a hair crisis?

Drudge is the only one reporting it on a headline but no story.

KNSS Radio has it, iinm.

Rush said it on the air.

Conversation
KMOX St. Louis News
KMOX St. Louis News
@kmoxnews
Multiple national sources are reporting an agreement has been reached which would bring an end to the U.S. partial government shutdown, Friday afternoon

Twitter

Twitter

Rush the drug addict trumptard? That Rush?

No, the rush that will rush you to the State "Bug" House.

View attachment 242040

Bug house?

At any rate I wonder if Trump have Ann and Rush approval? They aren't going to like what is going to happen.

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Blake Mathews on Twitter

You are a loon, right?

Actually no I'm not.

CNN thinks it will be a three week re-opening. Disappointing but kicking the can seems to be D.C.'s favorite form of exercise the past couple years.

I sure wish Trump wasn't ALWAYS a half hour late -- does he do it on purpose to whet the audience's appetite or is he just always having a hair crisis?

I think someone told him how much it irks you and he enjoys "Punking" you.

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Blake Mathews on Twitter

You are a loon, right?

Actually no I'm not.

He hasn't finished his big macs yet.

KNSS Radio has it, iinm.

Rush said it on the air.

Conversation
KMOX St. Louis News
KMOX St. Louis News
@kmoxnews
Multiple national sources are reporting an agreement has been reached which would bring an end to the U.S. partial government shutdown, Friday afternoon

Twitter

Twitter

View attachment 242040

Bug house?

At any rate I wonder if Trump have Ann and Rush approval? They aren't going to like what is going to happen.

You ARE a Liberal, arent you?

LOLOL

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Blake Mathews on Twitter

CNN and Fox are reporting he's going to re open for 3 weeks without any money for the wall.

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Blake Mathews on Twitter

CNN and Fox are reporting he's going to re open for 3 weeks without any money for the wall.

Must be the major airport delays are getting to him.

Nope, I am a never

KNSS Radio has it, iinm.

Rush said it on the air.

Conversation
KMOX St. Louis News
KMOX St. Louis News
@kmoxnews

Twitter

Twitter

View attachment 242040

Bug house?

You ARE a Liberal, arent you?

LOLOL

Nope I am a never trumper than leans left now.

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Blake Mathews on Twitter

You are a loon, right?

Actually no I'm not.

He hasn't finished his big macs yet.

Dont forget his Cheesy Poofs and Orange Crush.

images(3).jpg images(2).jpg images(4).jpg

Trump keeps it up, he is an asshole.
If he gives in he "caves"
Pur peaches in chief cant win for losing with you pathetic hacks

Forum List

Back