SOURCE: SHUTDOWN AGREEMENT REACHED
ANNOUNCEMENT SET FOR 1 PM
GOVT TO REOPEN 'TEMPORARILY

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Blake Mathews on Twitter

Posted 9:32 am PST

Oh man I was hoping this would be true.

The Drudge Report? Seriously?

Do you have any credible and reputable sources on this?

I really want the shutdown to end but because of the history of non stop lies and conspiracies at drudge report It's impossible for me to believe very much of what they report.

There was a report that trump is going to have an open press conference at 1:30 today but it was reported in regard to the arrest of stone this morning. Since it's open all the press is going to ask about is the arrest this morning.

I think that drudge has gotten it right that trump will go before the press today but I don't think he is right about the subject matter.
Trump's fashionably late, as usual. There is a live stream here.
Watch: Trump makes an announcement on the government shutdown

Maybe he is trying to increase his support in the Urban areas.

Black People Time

Also know as BPT, is the mean solar time at which the average black person arrives, adopted as the standard time in a zone that includes all African Americans.

BPT delays usually run from 15-45 minutes.

Ta'Kiesha: "I'll be there at 6."

Nay Nay: "That's 6:30 in Black People Time."

Ta'Kiesha: "You know it!"

#they#always#so#damn#late

Bad poll numbers, airport problems and workers who don't want to work for free have forced Trump to concede to Democrats led by Nancy Pelosi:
Trump to speak after tentative deal to end shutdown is reached

I was just about to post this.

trump caves for a second time.

Good.

The trump people are really going to hate Pelosi more now.

She got the best of him with the state of the union speech.

Now she gets the best of him with the shutdown.

trump and his supporters are too stupid to realize that you don't send a rookie like trump into negotiations with a seasoned pro like Pelosi.

The congress isn't controlled by the republicans anymore.

trump and his followers are making a huge mistake thinking that they can ever get the best of Nancy Pelosi.
She's the:

Mastah of the Sequestah

Doubledowner on the Shutdowner

Queen of Punk the Trump

Trump keeps it up, he is an asshole.
If he gives in he "caves"
Pur peaches in chief cant win for losing with you pathetic hacks
He's an asshole cheap bully who's caving. LOL

And this whole farce that hurt people was totally unnecessary ... even for him to save face with his base. All he needed to do was find the money for fences at points of entry to let him say "We have BEGUN. Keep the faith."
The hand job from Nancy helped also...

Please no visuals.

I would like to keep my lunch.

Thanks in advance.

I'm sure Trump is relieved his trillion dollar deficit spending can now resume.

And this whole farce that hurt people was totally unnecessary ... even for him to save face with his base. All he needed to do was find the money for fences at points of entry to let him say "We have BEGUN. Keep the faith."

Please no visuals.

I would like to keep my lunch.

Thanks in advance.
Neuterin' Nancy - Colbert

[https://www]

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Blake Mathews on Twitter

I really want the shutdown to end but because of the history of non stop lies and conspiracies at drudge report It's impossible for me to believe very much of what they report.

There was a report that trump is going to have an open press conference at 1:30 today but it was reported in regard to the arrest of stone this morning. Since it's open all the press is going to ask about is the arrest this morning.

I think that drudge has gotten it right that trump will go before the press today but I don't think he is right about the subject matter.
Trump's fashionably late, as usual. There is a live stream here.
Watch: Trump makes an announcement on the government shutdown

Maybe he is trying to increase his support in the Urban areas.

Black People Time

Also know as BPT, is the mean solar time at which the average black person arrives, adopted as the standard time in a zone that includes all African Americans.

BPT delays usually run from 15-45 minutes.

Ta'Kiesha: "I'll be there at 6."

Nay Nay: "That's 6:30 in Black People Time."

Ta'Kiesha: "You know it!"

#they#always#so#damn#late

Open til 2/15.

Back pay for all who went without.

MAGA

He did the right thing. My opinion of him has gone up.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Come on, it has nothing to do with "the right thing." He's staring Zeropercent growth in the face, and the gop senate is preparing to abandon him over the polls.

NOTHING Trump does is consistent with a single unifying principle or belief - it's all transactional with no interrelation. For example, he wanted to withdraw from Nato while simultaneously taking on China over trade ... all while China is opening trade with the EU.

You see what these pathetic MONKEES are? They yell that Trump caused the shutdown, blame him for the poor people not getting paid, then laugh when he opens it up so those poor people get paid.

Piss on a liberal's grave. That is all they are worth.

Trump has caved before.

Trump Caves on Border Wall

The GOP would not build it either.

Trump is fixed between two political parties dedicated to illegal immigration and drug cartels that run governments South of the border as well.

For three weeks...then he screws the country again with a tantrum....but by that time Mueller will have a dozen more indictments out....reaching the way to his family.

Last edited:
You see what these pathetic MONKEES are? They yell that Trump caused the shutdown, blame him for the poor people not getting paid, then laugh when he opens it up so those poor people get paid.

I'm happy that Trump caved. You're angry.

HA! Heard she couldn't even find it!

[https://www]

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Blake Mathews on Twitter

You are a loon, right?

:funnyface:

Actually no I'm not.

I just did a search on this again. When I posted that my search resulted that there was to be an open press conference at 1:30 though it didn't say why. Which is why I posted the above.

I've done another search and I've found something that the announcement will be on a way forward on the shutdown. A possible short term deal to reopen the government.

So it looks like it is going to be about the shutdown. I like I said above, I hope it's true.
CNN thinks it will be a three week re-opening. Disappointing but kicking the can seems to be D.C.'s favorite form of exercise the past couple years.

I sure wish Trump wasn't ALWAYS a half hour late -- does he do it on purpose to whet the audience's appetite or is he just always having a hair crisis?

I think someone told him how much it irks you and he enjoys "Punking" you.

Well now we know.

trump CAVED.

The government is going to reopen WITHOUT one PENNY for that stupid wall.

Nancy Pelosi did the work of the people and will continue to do so.

Which means not one penny for any stupid wall.

Sucks to be you doesn't it?

So will there be anyone in the GOP to promise a border wall who is up to the challenge that can displace Trump in 2020?

Ted Cruz maybe?

Trump has caved before.

Trump Caves on Border Wall

The GOP would not build it either.

Trump is fixed between two political parties dedicated to illegal immigration and drug cartels that run governments South of the border as well.

For three weeks...then he screws the country again with a tantrum....but by that time Mueller will have a dozen more indictments out....reaching always to his family.

We'll see in 3-weeks. I have not been impressed with the MSM's polling results regarding Trump. Nancy had better cough up some wall funding or they own the next shutdown, and that one could be even more serious.

Forum List

Back