SOURCE: Shutdown Agreement Reached, Announcement Set for 1PM

Trump has caved before.

Trump Caves on Border Wall

The GOP would not build it either.

Trump is fixed between two political parties dedicated to illegal immigration and drug cartels that run governments South of the border as well.

Trump keeps it up, he is an asshole.
If he gives in he "caves"
Pur peaches in chief cant win for losing with you pathetic hacks
He's an asshole cheap bully who's caving. LOL

And this whole farce that hurt people was totally unnecessary ... even for him to save face with his base. All he needed to do was find the money for fences at points of entry to let him say "We have BEGUN. Keep the faith."

[https://www]
SOURCE: SHUTDOWN AGREEMENT REACHED
ANNOUNCEMENT SET FOR 1 PM
GOVT TO REOPEN 'TEMPORARILY

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Blake Mathews on Twitter

Posted 9:32 am PST
Is this the deal?
MAGA the DOPer won.

upload_2019-1-25_14-5-9.png

And this whole farce that hurt people was totally unnecessary ... even for him to save face with his base. All he needed to do was find the money for fences at points of entry to let him say "We have BEGUN. Keep the faith."
The hand job from Nancy helped also...

Old folks doing stuff.

Nope, I am a never
KNSS Radio has it, iinm.

Rush said it on the air.

Conversation
KMOX St. Louis News
KMOX St. Louis News
@kmoxnews
Multiple national sources are reporting an agreement has been reached which would bring an end to the U.S. partial government shutdown, Friday afternoon

Twitter

Twitter

Rush the drug addict trumptard? That Rush?

No, the rush that will rush you to the State "Bug" House.

View attachment 242040

Bug house?

At any rate I wonder if Trump have Ann and Rush approval? They aren't going to like what is going to happen.

You ARE a Liberal, arent you?

LOLOL

Nope I am a never trumper than leans left now.

Uh oh.

Bug House = Mental Institution (aka the Liberal's Loony Bin)

You are like Benjamin Button who gets younger and more intellectually immature with time.

One hundred years from now when you breathe your last, do you think you will be a full fledged vegetable?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Bad poll numbers, airport problems and workers who don't want to work for free have forced Trump to concede to Democrats led by Nancy Pelosi:
Trump to speak after tentative deal to end shutdown is reached

I was just about to post this.

trump caves for a second time.

Good.

The trump people are really going to hate Pelosi more now.

She got the best of him with the state of the union speech.

Now she gets the best of him with the shutdown.

trump and his supporters are too stupid to realize that you don't send a rookie like trump into negotiations with a seasoned pro like Pelosi.

The congress isn't controlled by the republicans anymore.

trump and his followers are making a huge mistake thinking that they can ever get the best of Nancy Pelosi.

O
Bad poll numbers, airport problems and workers who don't want to work for free have forced Trump to concede to Democrats led by Nancy Pelosi:

Good.

trump and his supporters are too stupid to realize that you don't send a rookie like trump into negotiations with a seasoned pro like Pelosi.

trump and his followers are making a huge mistake thinking that they can ever get the best of Nancy Pelosi.
Obvious sarcasm...

Good.

There is no best of Pelosi. It's dry and it stinks...

I sure wish Trump wasn't ALWAYS a half hour late -- does he do it on purpose to whet the audience's appetite or is he just always having a hair crisis?

My husband worked for a company in which the more important the executive was, the longer they could (and did) make the meeting wait.

My guess is that if you're president, you get to make the whole nation wait! Lots of fun, if you can swing it.

I just get the news later from the TV talking heads or the Internet.

Seems two female are crushing the great Douche's nuts.
Speaker Pelosi and a GOP crazy skank blond.

But these numbers won't make the great Douche do anythang if It can't grab them.

upload_2019-1-25_14-10-49.png

I hope Pelosi calender is full. So IT can't do his SOTU Spew for 4-5 weeks.

Good.

There is no best of Pelosi. It's dry and it stinks...

You know that from experience?

From what I see it's a 3 week continuance.

Let's see if the Dems will actually negotiate now, or will they just keep demanding their way or the highway.
By "negotiate", do you mean giving Trump the wall you want?

Pelosi is on record as saying she would negotiate if the government re-opened. It's gonna be re-opened for three week. lets see if she was being truthful or not.

My bet is on not.

According to Stormy, it was a fingerjob.

Forum List

Back