🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sources: Tucker ‘preparing for war’ against Fox News, In Talks With Elon Musk To Start New Media Empire

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Call it karma, call it comeuppance - label it what you will.

I think this would be fantastic.

Details:

It's a shame it's come to this, but FOX made their own bed, dug their own grave, insert overused metaphor here.

I’ll attack you in order to blackmail you into a decision that will enable me to attack you more effectively. Who could pass up an enticing offer like that?
4i6Ckte.gif

I’ll attack you in order to blackmail you into a decision that will enable me to attack you more effectively. Who could pass up an enticing offer like that?
4i6Ckte.gif

Everyone hates Joe Biden by the way.

Dunno if you got the news.

I understand you're still utilizing carrier pigeons.

Call it karma, call it comeuppance - label it what you will.

I think this would be fantastic.

Details:

It's a shame it's come to this, but FOX made their own bed, dug their own grave, insert overused metaphor here.

Bring in James O’Keefe too!!!!!

He's one of the few who hasn't been bought off. One of the few we can still here the truth from...
Carlson’s messages lambasted the news division and management, revealed how he felt about Donald Trump and demonstrated his skepticism of the election lies — so much so that Fox attorneys and company founder Rupert Murdoch held him up as part of their defense of the company. The judge who oversaw the case ruled that it was “ CRYSTAL clear ” none of the election claims related to Dominion was true.

Bullshit. He wanted to report the truth, say the word, "God" which was forbiden by Fox and he didn't push the Soros script. Dominion has ties to Soros. Soros has ties with Fox. Tucker didn't fit into the agenda. They slit their own throat by getting rid of their top draw. That tells you how important the agenda is...

Fox News ratings continue to decline as more people realize how phony they are.

Next up on the court docket.........................
Carlson and Musk, someone will bankrupt BOTH of these morons.

Forum List

Back