South American gangs armed with knives are running wild on Los Angeles highways targeting terrified jewelers in brazen daytime robberies - ...

Which means exactly nothing.
Maybe because you have your head way up Uranus, but to the rest of US who know that MS-13 gang members are here not only illegally but will cut you up into tiny little pieces and leave you for the wild animals to eat.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Why do they have targets tattooed all over their body?
MS-13 fears no one, they are like Radical Muslims and will do anything EVIL. I guess it is their badge of honor. Near my house in Manassas a while back, MS-13 set fire to an apartment complex because they didnt pay protection money. A lot of people lost their property and almost their lives.

MS-13 fears no one, they are like Radical Muslims and will do anything EVIL. I guess it is their badge of honor. Near my house in Manassas a while back, MS-13 set fire to an apartment complex because they didnt pay protection money. A lot of people lost their property and almost their lives.
Like many south and central Americans, MS-13 is part of a death cult worshipping Santa Muerte, Saint of Death.

What kind of reasoning is that?.... for one thing these criminals are here illegally... they don't give a rip about our country or the people in it....
It's sound reasoning. Per-capita, immigrants commit fewer crimes than citizens.

Country is completely destroyed by the Dems in just a few decades !! We are living in a failed country
Yet so many of us won’t ditch our Social Liberalism Never GOPer Never Trumper Turd Party leanings for just one electionCycle to stop the bleeding either

Forum List

Back