South Carolina lawmaker introduces secession bill.

South Carolina secession bill introduced over gun rights

This would be a horrific event, but i have no doubt if the liberals try to infringe upon our rights and repeal the second amendment or ban assault rifles, that there are those amongst us who will not roll over to the tyranny of a militant minority. Once one state declares secession, it is sure to be followed by others.

Bloodbath would ensue.

Regardless, i know that myself and many others would not concede their rights and honour and submit to tyranny.

If that is the only reason to consider secession maybe a state isn't worth having in the United States of America and should be absorbed into one that is.

This would be a horrific event, but i have no doubt if the liberals try to infringe upon our rights and repeal the second amendment or ban assault rifles, that there are those amongst us who will not roll over to the tyranny of a militant minority. Once one state declares secession, it is sure to be followed by others.

Bloodbath would ensue.

Regardless, i know that myself and many others would not concede their rights and honour and submit to tyranny.

INDEED

GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH

Just a couple of redneck legislators pandering to their base

Bloodbath would ensue.

If that is the only reason to consider secession maybe a state isn't worth having in the United States of America and should be absorbed into one that is.

I bet you believe food stamps and handouts are more important, right Mr Parasite

I suppose... How about "in our lifetime"?

Well, we live in unusual times. Our life times could become fairly short or much longer even indefinate duration.

How about "South Carolina is not going to leave the Union until they convince the other states to let her go willingly?"

That could happen, but I wouldnt go long on secession..

I suppose... How about "in our lifetime"?

Well, we live in unusual times. Our life times could become fairly short or much longer even indefinate duration.

How about "South Carolina is not going to leave the Union until they convince the other states to let her go willingly?"

That could happen, but I wouldnt go long on secession..

Man, you will just not work with me here... LOL

South Carolina lawmaker introduces secession bill
rotflmao.gif

South Carolina has tried that secession thing before. It didn't go so well.

Truly, in my mind, the only reason not to let SC secede is that as its own nation, it'd be ripe for invasion by just about any U.S. adversary and the rest of the nation would not forbear such a power being on the mainland.

If only all the states would secede. That would terminate the warmongering empire.

Forum List

Back