South Carolina teen sent home over disgusting t-shirt then throws fit

The shirt she wore the next day should have been banned as well. 3rd strike I expel the little dyke. She isn't there to learn she is there to cause problems and disrupt class. NO ONE needs to apologize to you little girl. Its school not you personal political stage.

The school has a right to deem what is a distraction to the rest of the student body; however, she may have a first amendment case. It will be interesting to see how this all pans out.

The 'little bitch needs to learn her place' you say? Nothing says rugged individualist like conformity and doing what you are told. Oh, and if you truly find this shirt offensive I would advise to stop being such an overly-dramatic pussy.

“I was told to change my shirt or go home, so I went home because I wasn’t going to allow him to tell me I can’t wear a shirt that shows who I am,”

Nobody cares who you are, sweetheart.

The school has a right to deem what is a distraction to the rest of the student body; however, she may have a first amendment case. It will be interesting to see how this all pans out.

The 'little bitch needs to learn her place' you say? Nothing says rugged individualist like conformity and doing what you are told. Oh, and if you truly find this shirt offensive I would advise to stop being such an overly-dramatic pussy.
You don't have individuality in school. You are there to LEARN not make stupid sexual or political statements....she obviously is there to disrupt not learn. She knows the rules she decided to break them. Its a disgusting shirt and should be burned. :)

You don't have individuality in school. You are there to LEARN not make stupid sexual or political statements....she obviously is there to disrupt not learn. She knows the rules she decided to break them. Its a disgusting shirt and should be burned. :)

You don't have individuality in school?! Since when? lol.

Does this count as a political statement? I think the school overreacted in this case as well. It is a fucking t-shirt people. Unbunch em' already. When did so many people turn into reactionary daffodils?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/1...-suspended-for-nra-pro-2nd-amendment-t-shirt/

why is it a disgusting shirt?
I dont find it offensive.

...school is NOT your political platform mmk?

Right! School is the LIBERAL political platform, or, more correctly, are 'Liberal Indoctrination' Camps!

Little Johnny and Little Suzie won't be able to read when they get out of high school, but they will know how to masturbate, engage in oral sex, know all about 'climate change', and will believe conservatives are racist 'Satan spawns'. And when they get out of college, they will have thousands of dollars in education debt but won't be able to find a job...but they will be COUNTED...among the unemployed...until they drop out f the job market, at which time they will no longer be counted and will instead be forgotten about / ignored...but be forced to vote Democrat to ensure the tax-payer freebies they are addicted to and dependent upon for their survival keep coming! The new 'American Dream'!

(I agree with you, though, ALL political statements * crap needs to go - get back to teaching the 3 Rs at a minimum, get rid of 'sex ed' (teaching a 4th grader about masturbation and oral sex...really?!) and all that other liberal garbage!)

Teen Sent Home Over ‘Disruptive’ Shirt — but Did the School Go Too Far?

No surprise...I knew as soon as I saw the tiny headline on yahoo news it HAD to have something to do with homosexuality or race mixing...only kind of stupid stories the mainstream media runs...little bitch needs to learn her place. Wear the disgusting shirt elsewhere school is NOT your political platform mmk?

When students were sent home for wearing shirts with the NRA logo, or a variety of firearms, because it was 'disruptive',

did you think that automatically had something to do with homosexuality?

Was it a homo shirt? Because SC schools have banned confederate flag shirts also. Which I'm ok with. I assume liberals will agree that both should be banned to prevent disruptive thoughts.

No surprise...I knew as soon as I saw the tiny headline on yahoo news it HAD to have something to do with homosexuality or race mixing...only kind of stupid stories the mainstream media runs...little bitch needs to learn her place. Wear the disgusting shirt elsewhere school is NOT your political platform mmk?

When students were sent home for wearing shirts with the NRA logo, or a variety of firearms, because it was 'disruptive',

Good point....no politics, no indoctrination - education only - across the board for all!

I believe it was b/c school officials are thin-skinned pussies.

They force teenage girls to share a locker room with a cross dressing freakazoid and they send a girl home because she has the word "lesbian" on her t shirt. Is the education system going crazy?

Was it a homo shirt? Because SC schools have banned confederate flag shirts also. Which I'm ok with. I assume liberals will agree that both should be banned to prevent disruptive thoughts.

I am pretty sure the shirt had no sexual preference, even though it was a 'girl's' shirt... just sayin'... :p

Her shirt said "Nobody knows I'm a lesbian". And guess what bitch...we don't care hahaha!

She says the shirt 'shows who I am'.

Well....what it a white redneck identifies as a confederate? He needs his flag shirt to show that.

Welcome to the politically correct game homos.

They force teenage girls to share a locker room with a cross dressing freakazoid and they send a girl home because she has the word "lesbian" on her t shirt. Is the education system going crazy?

That just tells me the parents are a bunch of unmotivated morons! The school board 'imposed' that cr@p on the kids/parents. I bet if the parents flooded the board meetings in opposition, if they banned together and kept their kids home, I bet the forced policies would change pretty quickly!

And if someone wore a shirt with this on it...

Still a rebel.png

This student would be the first one demanding it be gone.

Her shirt said "Nobody knows I'm a lesbian". And guess what bitch...we don't care hahaha!

She says the shirt 'shows who I am'.

Well....what it a white redneck identifies as a confederate? He needs his flag shirt to show that.

Welcome to the politically correct game homos.

While I don't agree/use the same words you do, I agree with your point - 'IT WORKS BOTH WAYS'. None for me, none for thee.

Why are all these faggots so compelled to advertise their sexual perversion? Is it their way to troll for other perverts?

This little pervert needs to STFU.

The shirt she wore the next day should have been banned as well. 3rd strike I expel the little dyke. She isn't there to learn she is there to cause problems and disrupt class. NO ONE needs to apologize to you little girl. Its school not you personal political stage.
She's probably not even lesbian. Her homo parents are using her. Hopefully just for political reasons, and not as their sex cult acolyte.

Forum List

Back