South Dakota only has 9 deaths despite no lockdown.

It’s a lie it’s a lie
My feelings dictate the reality is not real so its not
Lib 101

..I'm not afraid of dying.....FYI, everyone dies
Yea but not today

You only say this because you think it won't hit you bad...but you MAY be wrong.

MANY people in their 30s have died from this. Famously the Chinese doctor who blew the whistle on the virus died from it...32 in perfect healthuntil that hit him.
Very very few people In their 30s have died from this, approximately 1,500

......it appears very deadly to the elderly/with existing conditions/contagious ..but, it has been overblown by the jackass MSM--as they do with a lot of subjects--everyday = this is undeniable

....we need to focus on those at risk...attack and defend it from many angles...but we should be smarter than it---and not let it get us into the greatest Depression ever
Overblown?

I have a friend who is 50. She's been fighting this thing for almost a month now and just took a turn for the worse.

No pre-existing conditions and MAYBE 20 pounds overweight. Who isn't? She's currently coughing up blood

Overblown your ass
1. yes over blown
2. I was just about to make a thread on obesity--that is pre-existing ..I will go into detail about that later
3. 45-64 years is 3.5% of the deaths
--you can look at many, many subjects and find a small percentage in any category---that means it's a small percentage
4.https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/327-million-cases.818756/
--327 MILLION Americans do not have C19

well, now that I'm on it:
..I'm not overweight...my dad was not overweight...he was hardly ever sick--and neither am I
...I just heard on the radio about hydration and obesity --common sense--if you don't hydrate and/or are over weight, your risks of health problems goes up..
...common sense = if you don't hydrate properly, [ especially elders--and 50 is not 25 or 35 ] it EXPONENTIALLY can cause problems/immune system weaker/weakens the immune system

...C19 has revealed just what poor health habits/genetics/culture/etc will do to humans
..C19 has revealed what bad habits will do
.....my kids drink MUCH water and very little soda [ if any ---so since childhood, their bodies have grown very healthily ...whenever we went to restaurants, they would order water
...I'd like salt--but I know too much is not good for me
--obesity is greatly related to genetics
..my father was in great shape/not obese--same as his family and us

I bring real stats/facts--not a story about ONE person

blacks higher obesity rates/etc and higher C19 deaths

''''''Non-Hispanic blacks (49.6%) had the highest age-adjusted prevalence of obesity, followed by Hispanics (44.8%), non-Hispanic whites (42.2%) and non-Hispanic Asians (17.4%)''''.
Yea. You’re a fucking internet saint. Not all of us are

But guess what... it still might kill you
[/QUOTE]

So might an automobile crash, deal with it.

I'm 65 . In great shape for someone my age...this thing has a good shot at killing me.

STOP TRYING TO KILL ME

Geeeezus what whiny little ass, we aren't changing our lives simply because you're scared.

......it appears very deadly to the elderly/with existing conditions/contagious ..but, it has been overblown by the jackass MSM--as they do with a lot of subjects--everyday = this is undeniable

....we need to focus on those at risk...attack and defend it from many angles...but we should be smarter than it---and not let it get us into the greatest Depression ever
Overblown?

I have a friend who is 50. She's been fighting this thing for almost a month now and just took a turn for the worse.

No pre-existing conditions and MAYBE 20 pounds overweight. Who isn't? She's currently coughing up blood

Overblown your ass
1. yes over blown
2. I was just about to make a thread on obesity--that is pre-existing ..I will go into detail about that later
--you can look at many, many subjects and find a small percentage in any category---that means it's a small percentage

..I'm not overweight...my dad was not overweight...he was hardly ever sick--and neither am I
...I just heard on the radio about hydration and obesity --common sense--if you don't hydrate and/or are over weight, your risks of health problems goes up..
...common sense = if you don't hydrate properly, [ especially elders--and 50 is not 25 or 35 ] it EXPONENTIALLY can cause problems/immune system weaker/weakens the immune system

...C19 has revealed just what poor health habits/genetics/culture/etc will do to humans
.....my kids drink MUCH water and very little soda [ if any ---so since childhood, their bodies have grown very healthily ...whenever we went to restaurants, they would order water

''''''Non-Hispanic blacks (49.6%) had the highest age-adjusted prevalence of obesity, followed by Hispanics (44.8%), non-Hispanic whites (42.2%) and non-Hispanic Asians (17.4%)''''.

[/QUOTE]
..why the HATE??..why are you so uptight??TDS? etc
relax

Yea but not today

You only say this because you think it won't hit you bad...but you MAY be wrong.

MANY people in their 30s have died from this. Famously the Chinese doctor who blew the whistle on the virus died from it...32 in perfect healthuntil that hit him.

Yeah, the virus killed him, you really believe that, especially when the Chinese are only having 2 per hundred thousand die and the death rate for 30 somethings is even lower.

Overblown?

Overblown your ass
1. yes over blown

..why the HATE??..why are you so uptight??TDS? etc
relax
[/QUOTE]

No hate, just tired of his stupid shit. You'll live.

Yea but not today

Yeah, the virus killed him, you really believe that, especially when the Chinese are only having 2 per hundred thousand die and the death rate for 30 somethings is even lower.

So all of a sudden you BELIEVE China's numbers on mortality? :lol:

Overblown?

Overblown your ass
1. yes over blown

[/QUOTE]
O yes, thank you, by the way

I'm 65 . In great shape for someone my age...this thing has a good shot at killing me.

STOP TRYING TO KILL ME

Not according to the statistics, the highest risk is 70 plus with underlying health issues. Those in good health, without respiratory issues, no diabetes, no heart issues have a very good chance to beat this virus. Statistically speaking if what you are saying about your health is true, you have a minimal amount of dying from it.

Yea but not today

So all of a sudden you BELIEVE China's numbers on mortality? :lol:

I didn't say that, If you believe the nonsense that the coronavirus killed him, then you'd have to believe the Chinese numbers which I know are absolutely false, however it seems Lesh must believe the nonsense.

Forum List

Back