South Korean media North Korea preparing 3 U.S. hostages for release

North Korea moves 3 detained Americans to hotel, reports say; Trump says 'Stay tuned!'

Perhaps all that was needed for peace was a strong hand, like Obama and Bush never had.......................

More good has come out of the last year then out of the previous 16 combined

South Korea has said US troops will not leave South Korea.

North Korea said the only way peace will happen is if US troops leave.

Do you see how this is going to play out?

China wants US troops gone from its sphere of influence. It will only accept peace on those terms.

Funny that two of those prisoners were detained during the Filthy Don admin. What story is the WH Mean Girls Sleepover going to tweet about now? :113:

Funny that two of those prisoners were detained during the Filthy Don admin. What story is the WH Mean Girls Sleepover going to tweet about now? :113:

I have been wondering the same, I think maybe Kim and Don have been talking already and trying to make Don look good. It just might be some set up at the behest of Putin and the Chinese Potus.

More reason for the left to grind their teeth. I hope they are getting used to that. They will be gnashing their teeth for a long long long long long long long long long time.

North Korea moves 3 detained Americans to hotel, reports say; Trump says 'Stay tuned!'

Perhaps all that was needed for peace was a strong hand, like Obama and Bush never had.......................

China wants US troops gone from its sphere of influence. It will only accept peace on those terms.
South Korea does not decide what US troops do....................can you see how flawed your mind is

So three "Americans" (not really) ignored common sense and went to North Korea and got arrested?

We should thank the NK's for keeping these idiots out of the Gene Pool.

So three "Americans" (not really) ignored common sense and went to North Korea and got arrested?

We should thank the NK's for keeping these idiots out of the Gene Pool.
So you do not want peace.................... is war is better in your mind

First, North Korea is not a threat to us. If we are in any risk of war it's because the Orange Shitgibbon spent a year provoking the North Koreans. You don't get credit for solving a problem you caused in the sane world.

Second, the North Koreans are playing the same game they've been playing since Kim's grandpappy was running the show. Make some belligerent threats, the world worries, not so much because North Korea is a threat but because it might collapse and send millions of people across the borders looking for food.

So North Korea will turn over some of their weapon prototypes (the good ones they'll have hidden) and give a whopping aid package.

Third, given that the Orange Shitgibbon is threatening to scrap the Iran Deal, what agreement could he really make that anyone would take seriously? Agreements only work if all parties agree to uphold their ends of the bargain.

Smart move by NK, all of these moves are designed to paint Trump into a corner when he meets with Un. Anything but peace comes out of their meeting and Trump is now the bad guy.

Smart move by NK, all of these moves are designed to paint Trump into a corner when he meets with Un. Anything but peace comes out of their meeting and Trump is now the bad guy.
Peace...what a novel idea.

I know right, there is no way the neo-cons allow that to happen. That is why they have started to give the American people a new enemy, Iran. Now that NK will not do it's part and give them a reason for war, they have to move to the next target of opportunity. America has had troops continuously fighting in combat zones since 2001, no way those that hold the power lets that end now.

But then again, NK was never really a threat and there has not been any actual fighting there since the 50s.

I know right, there is no way the neo-cons allow that to happen. That is why they have started to give the American people a new enemy, Iran. Now that NK will not do it's part and give them a reason for war, they have to move to the next target of opportunity. America has had troops continuously fighting in combat zones since 2001, no way those that hold the power lets that end now.

But then again, NK was never really a threat and there has not been any actual fighting there since the 50s.
There is no doubt the Neocons are f-ing crazed warmongers. Sadly, many in the D party are too. Both criminal parties are clearly owned and controlled by the MIC and the Deep State.

There are no threats currently to the US government's hegemony. No nation can contest the power of the US military...so of course, the ruling class has to make up threats to brainwash the American people into another war.

There is no doubt the Neocons are f-ing crazed warmongers. Sadly, many in the D party are too. Both criminal parties are clearly owned and controlled by the MIC and the Deep State.

There are no threats currently to the US government's hegemony. No nation can contest the power of the US military...so of course, the ruling class has to make up threats to brainwash the American people into another war.

Could not agree more. Watching the "Iran is evil" speech by Bibi all I could think of was Colin Powell giving almost the exact same speech about Iraq.

He dropped that condition a couple weeks ago.

Could not agree more. Watching the "Iran is evil" speech by Bibi all I could think of was Colin Powell giving almost the exact same speech about Iraq.
It is hilarious on the face of it...that Iran is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EVIL.

What nations has Iran invaded these last many decades????...unlike Uncle Sam who has murder millions of civilians from WWII up to today.

The media LOVES to claim Iran is the #1 supporter of terrorism worldwide. I ain't buying that shit. Just more propaganda to keep the US war machine humming.

It is hilarious on the face of it...that Iran is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EVIL.

What nations has Iran invaded these last many decades????...unlike Uncle Sam who has murder millions of civilians from WWII up to today.

The media LOVES to claim Iran is the #1 supporter of terrorism worldwide. I ain't buying that shit. Just more propaganda to keep the US war machine humming.

I have always laughed at how those who say that Govt cannot be trusted, who whine about the deep state never once question the claim that Iran is the #1 supporter of terrorism worldwide

First, North Korea is not a threat to us. If we are in any risk of war it's because the Orange Shitgibbon spent a year provoking the North Koreans. You don't get credit for solving a problem you caused in the sane world.

Second, the North Koreans are playing the same game they've been playing since Kim's grandpappy was running the show. Make some belligerent threats, the world worries, not so much because North Korea is a threat but because it might collapse and send millions of people across the borders looking for food.

So North Korea will turn over some of their weapon prototypes (the good ones they'll have hidden) and give a whopping aid package.

Third, given that the Orange Shitgibbon is threatening to scrap the Iran Deal, what agreement could he really make that anyone would take seriously? Agreements only work if all parties agree to uphold their ends of the bargain.
Yep, and we had Obama's red line. I'm glad we have a leader back in the white house. Not your transgendered gay boy.

I have been wondering the same, I think maybe Kim and Don have been talking already and trying to make Don look good. It just might be some set up at the behest of Putin and the Chinese Potus.

????

Chinese President Of The United States?

Forum List

Back