South Korean media North Korea preparing 3 U.S. hostages for release

i'm glad n korea is coming to the table
i'm glad they're willing to show good faith and release people
i'm glad there's a first sign of hope we've not seen in most of our lifetimes
and i'm glad the korean war may finally come to an end.

but the nuclear batcave falling in on his entire program likely has a lot to do with this more than trump calling him rocketman on twitter 24x7 for a week.

my guess is when he get the peace he's after he'll come back asking for help in cleaning up the mess he made when said batcave caved in.

Good for those three. And Congrats to President Tweeter if he has anything to do with it.

Any such praise for Carter in 2010?

Boston man set free in N. Korea

Korean War over, and now this? Great news. Trump's on a roll. Very interesting historic times. :thup:

The war all but ended in 1953. I have no confidence in the man's negotiating skills. Time will till, but as usual, you Trumpkins are counting your eggs before they hatch.

Aw, come on. That's just hateful butthurt talk. It's a wonderful historic moment. And yes, Trump does deserve some credit.

Serioiusly you think "I have no confidence in the man's negotiating skills" is hateful and buthurt? Sorry but we've heard much more hateful talk from President "Grabass" than that. He's been butthurt ever since he realize he lost the popular vote by so much.

yea, there's no butthurt on the left who loves to remind everyone this happened.

like a 4th place trophy in a 3rd world countries special olympics but hey - they enjoy the consolation prize.

Good for those three. And Congrats to President Tweeter if he has anything to do with it.

Any such praise for Carter in 2010?

Boston man set free in N. Korea

Korean War over, and now this? Great news. Trump's on a roll. Very interesting historic times. :thup:

The war all but ended in 1953. I have no confidence in the man's negotiating skills. Time will till, but as usual, you Trumpkins are counting your eggs before they hatch.

Aw, come on. That's just hateful butthurt talk. It's a wonderful historic moment. And yes, Trump does deserve some credit.

Serioiusly you think "I have no confidence in the man's negotiating skills" is hateful and buthurt? Sorry but we've heard much more hateful talk from President "Grabass" than that. He's been butthurt ever since he realize he lost the popular vote by so much.

yea, there's no butthurt on the left who loves to remind everyone this happened.

like a 4th place trophy in a 3rd world countries special olympics but hey - they enjoy the consolation prize.

I'm more that willing to give President "Cry Baby" any credit for his part in negotiating their release. As I'm sure my opponents did when President "Peanut" did the same in 2010. I just don't think he's the negotiator he makes himself out to be. He pays fixers like Cohen to get results.

I'm more that willing to give President "Cry Baby" any credit for his part in negotiating their release. As I'm sure my opponents did when President "Peanut" did the same in 2010. I just don't think he's the negotiator he makes himself out to be. He pays fixers like Cohen to get results.
hey - when he gets something right due to his own actions i'm 100% down to give him credit. but right now i see a lot of people demanding credit for trump just because it happened on his watch.

i get it - politically you must get credit for good things you had nothing to do with - that's life. but as much as i want trump to succeed and piss off the liberals and their dueling standards, to me the cave in is what prompted the change, not trump.

now if trump did some planning and plotting behind the scenes aka stuxnet, then sure. credit the man.

Yep, and we had Obama's red line. I'm glad we have a leader back in the white house. Not your transgendered gay boy.

Guy, your sexual fantasies about President Obama aside, why was a "red line" in syria that important. The Syrians used chemical weapons, we told them to stop... they stopped the rest of the time Obama was in office. Then Trump blew up some empty buildings when they did it again... and pretty much acquiesed to the partition of Syria between Iran and the Kurds.

"Hey media guys -- North Korea is letting political prisoners go. It's a really big story, a decade in the making. Guys? Anyone?"

He doesn't even fire people to their face. He's a real tough dude, alright. Let's not forget, this meeting with KJU WILL be face to face.

"Hey media guys -- North Korea is letting political prisoners go. It's a really big story, a decade in the making. Guys? Anyone?"
This morning I heard "MAY" but that even South Korea didn't know what Rudi was talking about when he said they were about to be released.
Has something more happened since then?
I don't take MindWars stuff as gospel, for obvious reasons. Got a good link?

All releasing the prisoners means is that all the networks will have to double up on Stormy and Russia.

Forum List

Back