south man goes crazy gets shot by cops

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

read this a now tell me why these dumb asses are protesting?

what were the cops supposed to do? They tried for 40 minutes to de-escalate this situation and the crazy fool still would not comply . Still waving his gun at everyone and threatening to shoot them. Along comes the family my poor baby ,. they did not have to do it. What were they supposed to do let him shoot people? this was so justified.

read this a now tell me why these dumb asses are protesting?

what were the cops supposed to do? They tried for 40 minutes to de-escalate this situation and the crazy fool still would not comply . Still waving his gun at everyone and threatening to shoot them. Along comes the family my poor baby ,. they did not have to do it. What were they supposed to do let him shoot people? this was so justified.
It's cultural......and lately getting a son shot and killed by the police is a possible lottery ticket.

It's cultural......and lately getting a son shot and killed by the police is a possible lottery ticket.
just blacks having as many baby mommas and daddies and babies is prize. these people have no morals because there are barely any black families.

Forum List

Back