🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Southern District of New York poses major threat to trump!

Cohen testimony suggests NY prosecutors pose major danger to Trump

I have heard even trump allies say this before. Now I heard it from his "former fixer." There are a multitude of crimes and irregularities that the SDNY is looking into. Anything from RICO to Money Laundering to Bank Fraud seem to be on the table.
free-work.gif

Last edited:
Jim will need medical supervision on election day...someone see to it please....

Virtually all of what Cohen couldn't talk about today concerned ongoing investigation that are in the Southern District.

They have already implicated Trump in two of the felonies that Cohen was convicted of

Person #1

UH boy :21:NOW they're gonna try and frame the president to Knock yourselves out.. the left do excel at wasting time and money
Under Reagan thats how rudy brought down the mob

Muller record will be a shit stain in the history books even IF he proves collusion... collusion is not a crime .
neither is collusion by association .

progressives may now suck on their pacifiers

2 1/2 years ? how much taxpayer money pissed away for nothing ?
How many homeless in L.A. ? how many could bill chef boy r dee billy take to one of Wolfgang restaurants ?
When i left NYc the homeless were like cockroaches you were stepping over em all over the city
out of 178,000 apartments in public housing last time i checked 38 thousand were empty

Rudy got in trouble in the 90s he had NYPD putting them on buses with a one way ticket out of town :20::113:
wot its wherever they wanted to go ANd BOY O BOY did it work

Virtually all of what Cohen couldn't talk about today concerned ongoing investigation that are in the Southern District.

They have already implicated Trump in two of the felonies that Cohen was convicted of

Person #1
...and without a second thought NY Governor Cuomo is going to be begging Trump for help. Progressives are not deep thinkers

SDNY is the nation's most expert body on white collar crime. They are very good at sending rich people to jail.

As the noose tightens around Trump's neck all the Trumpbots go into a state of denial!

In a couple of years they'll all deny that they ever supported him...like they did with G. W. Bush...rats from a sinking ship!

Cohen testimony suggests NY prosecutors pose major danger to Trump

I have heard even trump allies say this before. Now I heard it from his "former fixer." There are a multitude of crimes and irregularities that the SDNY is looking into. Anything from RICO to Money Laundering to Bank Fraud seem to be on the table.

Bullshit. You're probably referring to the SDNY's claim of violating federal campaign finance laws. BFD. Even if President Trump was investigated for that, those are usually settled by payment of an administrative fine, not turned into felony prosecutions.

If you remember correctly, Barack Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign was guilty of violations involving nearly $2 million, an amount that dwarfs the $280,000 in Cohen’s case. The Obama Justice Department decided not to prosecute. Instead, the matter was quietly disposed of by a $375,000 fine by the Federal Election Commission.

Even if the SDNY case comes to the worst possible scenario, you still can't indict a sitting President. So you're stuck with Trump, whether you like it or not.

Forum List

Back