🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Southern District of New York poses major threat to trump!

Cohen testimony suggests NY prosecutors pose major danger to Trump

I have heard even trump allies say this before. Now I heard it from his "former fixer." There are a multitude of crimes and irregularities that the SDNY is looking into. Anything from RICO to Money Laundering to Bank Fraud seem to be on the table.

Bullshit. You're probably referring to the SDNY's claim of violating federal campaign finance laws. BFD. Even if President Trump was investigated for that, those are usually settled by payment of an administrative fine, not turned into felony prosecutions.

If you remember correctly, Barack Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign was guilty of violations involving nearly $2 million, an amount that dwarfs the $280,000 in Cohen’s case. The Obama Justice Department decided not to prosecute. Instead, the matter was quietly disposed of by a $375,000 fine by the Federal Election Commission.

Even if the SDNY case comes to the worst possible scenario, you still can't indict a sitting President. So you're stuck with Trump, whether you like it or not.
You can indict a sitting president. A justice dept guideline drafted in the Nixon administration does not have the force of law or legal precedent. Don't ask the supreme court to decide, you will not like their answer.

Democrats Are Going After Trump Via His Favorite Bank

"But, of course, Democrats want to know about the period in which the bank was more than happy to do business with a guy famous for being bad at business. “All we know is that there was one period of Donald Trump’s before he became president where he was spending cash for his developments all around the world,“ Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, chairman of a subcommittee with jurisdiction over money-laundering issues, told Politico. “Very few people pay cash when they do a big development . . . He was paying cash at a time when he wasn’t supposed to have money. We’re going to have to find out why.”

You can indict a sitting president.
Technically, yes. But that is not going to happen. And a court would likely throw it out on on the argument that only Congress can discipline a sitting President.They could then try to take it to the Supreme Court, but the Supreme Court might do the same.

Technically, yes. But that is not going to happen. And a court would likely throw it out on on the argument that only Congress can discipline a sitting President.They could then try to take it to the Supreme Court, but the Supreme Court might do the same.
Asking the courts to write law is useless. They might rule that he cannot use the presidency to ride out the statute of limitations but probably will refuse to rule on a question where there ought to be a law. No new law made can apply to this president or it's unconstitutional. In short, the supreme court will let an indictment stand.

Asking the courts to write law is useless. They might rule that he cannot use the presidency to ride out the statute of limitations but probably will refuse to rule on a question where there ought to be a law. No new law made can apply to this president or it's unconstitutional. In short, the supreme court will let an indictment stand.
POssibly, but I don't think they will allow or force him to actually go to trial while in office.

POssibly, but I don't think they will allow or force him to actually go to trial while in office.
I think the founders could not imagine a president like this one that will never resign no matter what or a congress that will not impeach a president no matter how guilty. This should never be a question that comes up.

I think the founders could not imagine a president like this one that will never resign no matter what or a congress that will not impeach a president no matter how guilty.
Ha, probably not. But somebody did, when they implemented term limits.

I think the founders could not imagine a president like this one that will never resign no matter what or a congress that will not impeach a president no matter how guilty.
Ha, probably not. But somebody did, when they implemented term limits.
That took an amendment written by men far more honorable than we have now. They were statesmen who saw resignation as a thing you did to avoid disgrace to party and country.

You do know the other side launders just as much, if not more dirty cash, right?

It's how the whole game works.

Nice to know he isn't a whole lot different.

I found out recently, that both Hillary and Trump both had Rothschild agents that were advising them.

So, let's recap, they both launder cash, they both work for corrupt banks, they both have connections to Russia, they are both yes men to the elites. . .

Hmmm. . . . :eusa_think:

. . . . seems that "democracy" is something of an illusion.. . . .

63594749.jpg

All this on Cohen's word?? He's already proven to be a liar and he's the Dem's star witness??

Oh and NY is breaking Fed law with its Sanctuary State bullshit. Wonder if anyone will prosecute Cuomo for that?? They should.

Good Lord.

UH boy :21:NOW they're gonna try and frame the president to Knock yourselves out.. the left do excel at wasting time and money
Under Reagan thats how rudy brought down the mob

Muller record will be a shit stain in the history books even IF he proves collusion... collusion is not a crime .
neither is collusion by association .

progressives may now suck on their pacifiers

2 1/2 years ? how much taxpayer money pissed away for nothing ?
How many homeless in L.A. ? how many could bill chef boy r dee billy take to one of Wolfgang restaurants ?
When i left NYc the homeless were like cockroaches you were stepping over em all over the city
out of 178,000 apartments in public housing last time i checked 38 thousand were empty

Rudy got in trouble in the 90s he had NYPD putting them on buses with a one way ticket out of town :20::113:
wot its wherever they wanted to go ANd BOY O BOY did it work

Don't worry. It'll all be over soon. Trump will end up in jail, or at least so disgraced he won't dare show his face in public.

Forum List

Back