Southern Italian town world's "only white town" after ethnic cleansing

Its a prediction that when the US collapses people of all races are going to take that time of lawlessness to avenge their people and its going to lead to all out race war...

You'd better hope not, poseur. A pussy like you wouldn't last five minutes in your asinine, racist fantasy. While you're stocking your shelter for the big day don't forget to include brain cells and backbone because you clearly don't have any on hand.

funny thing, sorta

I've told every fucking liberal that cries about the horrors of how we treat people here, that it's worse in the EU.

all of them called me a liar

and now, italy is rounding people up, instead of protecting them.

Game
Set
mutha fukkin
MATCH

Some of the crop-pickers had been shot; others had been beaten with metal bars or wooden clubs as local people took indiscriminate vengeance after a riot of Thursday in which more than 100 Africans caused extensive damage in the town to protest at the shootings.

Good 1. they don't belong in Italy 2. They were destroying the town. Of course the liberal whiner media is crying about it but we all know who the media is owned and run by so not a surprise.The white race is the enemy to them.
What was the reason for the shootings, which provoked the riot? Were the shootings justified or not?

funny thing, sorta

I've told every fucking liberal that cries about the horrors of how we treat people here, that it's worse in the EU.

libtards are the low information voters by definition. whatever goes beyond the propaganda agenda chewed for them by media machine is unimaginable for them.

Europe is way more racist than the US.
There are many factors contributing, but the major one is - they are not immigrant countries by the very definition of it, unlike us.

funny thing, sorta

libtards are the low information voters by definition. whatever goes beyond the propaganda agenda chewed for them by media machine is unimaginable for them.

There are many factors contributing, but the major one is - they are not immigrant countries by the very definition of it, unlike us.

I was stationed in Sardinia for 2 years. You could only see a black person from late spring to early fall (tourist time) and you only saw them in the streets running little shops.

Go to a diner? never a black person to be seen working or eating there.
a bar? fuck no,

The only way in was to be an American black veteran. And they knew to dress a certain way.

The African immigrants thought the would throw a riot and the townspeople objected. That's the way it should work everyplace.

Thats a pretty hilarious story when you consider that most Italians have African blood in their ancestry. :lol:

Thats a pretty hilarious story when you consider that most Italians have African blood in their ancestry. :lol:
That's mainly true of Sicilians, owing to the Moorish invasion and occupation of that region in the Ninth Century. This accounts for the rather strong aversion Southern Italians have to associating with Blacks, whom they often refer to colloquially as melanzan (eggplant).

Wow it looks like OP got banned. How is it possible to get banned on this site, I see all kinds of racism, insults, etc.

funny thing, sorta

Never been to Europe, huh?

Forum List

Back