Southwest Airlines Faces Boycott Threats After Pilot's Reported Use of 'Let's Go Brandon'

I wish libs had kept politics out of sports
They didnt, but now the shoe is on the other foot and they are squeeling
Just another example of how it is OK to criticize Trump, but not Biden.

I saw several snowflakes on Twitter demanding SW fire this guy.
I saw one snowflake demand the FAA investigate this act of terrorism.
With great amusement, I saw one person pull up a tweet from one of those demnading the pilot's head where he screamed "F--- Trump!!!"

Apparently, liberal offense is grounds for people to lose their jobs and get sent to Gitmo.

Last edited:

Apparently, its OK to say whatever you want about Trump, but not Biden - right?
So really, whats the outrage here?

Does the pilot have the right to offend you by cheering Brandon, on? Absolutely.
Did the pilot violate some airline policy? Dunno. Maybe. If so, that's up to the airline to take care of.
Can you decide to boycott an airline because one of its employees said something you don't like? Sure. Good luck.
Do you belive the fact you took offense at his opinion justifies this polit losing his job? Really? You're THAT petty?

Who knew the left could be so easily triggered? Oh wait - we all did.
Nobody knows what "let's go brandon" is except you people. The story cites like 5 people. There will be no boycott.

Nobody knows what "let's go brandon" is except you people. The story cites like 5 people. There will be no boycott.
then why is it an issue? Why are you here talking about it? You ain't too bright there bulb boi.

Apparently, its OK to say whatever you want about Trump, but not Biden - right?
So really, whats the outrage here?

Does the pilot have the right to offend you by cheering Brandon, on? Absolutely.
Did the pilot violate some airline policy? Dunno. Maybe. If so, that's up to the airline to take care of.
Can you decide to boycott an airline because one of its employees said something you don't like? Sure. Good luck.
Do you belive the fact you took offense at his opinion justifies this polit losing his job? Really? You're THAT petty?

Who knew the left could be so easily triggered? Oh wait - we all did.
Where does that pilot want Brandon to go?

With great amusement, I saw one person pull up a tweet from one of those demnading the pilot's head where he screamed "F--- Trump!!!
Apparently, liberal offense is grounds for people to lose their jobs and get sent to Gitmo.
To wit:
1635779013124.png

Who cares as long as he can fly a plane, I'm good. I don't care about a pilot and their political leanings, just like I don't care what actors think. Irrelevant to their job performance.

Forum List

Back