Southwest Airlines Faces Boycott Threats After Pilot's Reported Use of 'Let's Go Brandon'

Southwest should fire him. An airline cockpit is no place to be spouting off about politics.
why should he be fired? Do they have a no politics over the radio policy? If so, post it.

I wish libs had kept politics out of sports

They didnt, but now the shoe is on the other foot and they are squeeling
Its not the same at all. Do they have the Stewardess sing the national anthem over the intercom and force passengers to stand up?

No, they don't.

why should he be fired? Do they have a no politics over the radio policy? If so, post it.

Yes ...

"The Southwest team takes pride in providing a welcoming, comfortable, safe, and respectful environment for the millions of customers who fly with us each year,'' the statement said. "Southwest does not condone employees sharing their personal political opinions while on the job serving our customers, and one employee's individual perspective should not be interpreted as the viewpoint of Southwest and its collective 54,000 employees."

Yes ...

"The Southwest team takes pride in providing a welcoming, comfortable, safe, and respectful environment for the millions of customers who fly with us each year,'' the statement said. "Southwest does not condone employees sharing their personal political opinions while on the job serving our customers, and one employee's individual perspective should not be interpreted as the viewpoint of Southwest and its collective 54,000 employees."

where's the policy?

"Southwest does not condone employees sharing their personal political opinions while on the job serving our customers,
Note that this is not the same as a policy against sharing personal political decisions.
Thus, you failed to meet the challenge put to you.

And thus, your ""No, if you’re vaccinated you won’t be hospitalized or die" statement was a lie.
Why did you lie?

Obviously it is extremely unlikely. Colin Powell had multiple myeloma and Parkinson's disease in addition to being 84 years old.

Do you know what plenary means or did you just throw that out because that would sound cool while you wriggled out of answering the question?
Why don't you tell me how my statement was -not- plenary.

I posted it. That is why this pilot is under investigation.
You understand the difference between "should not" and "shall not".
Right?
Then you understand you did not post SW airlines policy against sharing personal political decisions.

That's not what you said. You used the term "will not"
Why did you lie?

99.999% of vaccinated individuals who get a breakthrough Delta infection will not die.
That's good enough to say they won't die.

You understand the difference between "should not" and "shall not".
Right?
Then you understand you did not post SW airlines policy against sharing personal political decisions.

Looks like a policy to me.

"Southwest does not condone employees sharing their personal political opinions while on the job serving our customers."

99.999% of vaccinated individuals who get a breakthrough Delta infection will not die.
You cannot prove this to be true -- in fact you made this number up
Making up a number to prove a point is - guess what?: - a lie.

Forum List

Back