Southwest Airlines Faces Boycott Threats After Pilot's Reported Use of 'Let's Go Brandon'

Liberals have fully fucked the airline “industry” into a farce. Oh the airlines say “it’s too windy” but Facts are pilots and all interdependent parties are shunning mask and vaccine “mandates” . Cant screw with tens of thousand forever and expect no pushback. Media does not want to report this ongoing Fact so they push the Windy narrative

Last edited:
I'm curious. Aren't you curious? No................I guess not. :heehee:
not at all. you seem to want to be in the pilot's world. Go ask him to talk to you. strange you're asking me.

So you have no idea. Ok....you sure post a lot for someone without a clue....odd.
I have no idea of what? I give a shit what any other person says when they're doing their job. It sure seems to bother you though. odd. And you're still asking me.

No successful boycott is coming. Too close to the holidays and too many American commies need to fly!
the price is right!!! I highly doubt stingy mthr fking demofks would actually buy tickets at twice the cost to go from point a to b.

This is a lie.

As already correctly noted: there is no evidence of a ‘double standard.’

The notion that it’s acceptable to be critical of Trump but not Biden is an example of how dishonest conservatives truly are.
And yet every example of a professional bad mouthing Trump does not end in threats of boycotts or demands they be fired

Forum List

Back