Southwest Airlines Faces Boycott Threats After Pilot's Reported Use of 'Let's Go Brandon'

:lol:
With the industry shortage of pilots you -actually- believe SW will fire a pilot for ruffling a few snowflake feathers?
:lol:
But…but…but…he made fun of,
Safe space and mask and shield and yall be better real soon.

5 percent according to your own link die that are vacced. that means it is not 99.99 percent.
You are conflating two separate things. If 5% of hospitalized and dying people are vaccinated, it doesn't mean that your chances are 99.99% of survival is mistaken. It merely means that of those hospitalized, 95% of deaths are among the unvaccinated.

Either way - you lied.

LoL - beat it

ontuw.jpg

You are conflating two separate things. If 5% of hospitalized and dying people are vaccinated, it doesn't mean that your chances are 99.99% of survival is mistaken. It merely means that of those hospitalized, 95% of deaths are among the unvaccinated.
you're still ignorant to the math.

Deaths of vaccinated versus not is about 50/50 split
Stop lying

Isn't it my choice? are you saying I have a masser?
No, it's definitely your choice even though what you are doing is extremely unpatriotic. And my odds are are 11 times better than yours.

Forum List

Back