Southwest Airlines Faces Boycott Threats After Pilot's Reported Use of 'Let's Go Brandon'

No, it's definitely your choice even though what you are doing is extremely unpatriotic. And my odds are are 11 times better than yours.

Further proof that you lied, three times.

No, it's definitely your choice even though what you are doing is extremely unpatriotic. And my odds are are 11 times better than yours.

but I don't jump off bridges when others do. I don't point guns at my temple because others do. Nope, I use my learned abilities to judge what I will do. You just follow when someone says do it. too funny.

You are conflating two separate things. If 5% of hospitalized and dying people are vaccinated, it doesn't mean that your chances are 99.99% of survival is mistaken. It merely means that of those hospitalized, 95% of deaths are among the unvaccinated.
The facts are that 99,9 percent of vacced AND unvacced Don't die.

None of this changes the fact you lied - three times - and don't care one whit.
LoL - You gonna need to say it another hundred times today ankle biter? I could also say that I definitely won't die today. Is that a lie when my chances of dying today are somewhere around 1 in 200 million?

LoL - You gonna need to say it another hundred times today ankle biter
I'm sorry you do no like the fact you were caught lying -- three times -- today, but there's nothing I can do about it.
You -chose- to lie and so you - choose- to have your lies pointed out.

Simply not true the death rate is .008.
Wrong - You don't get to take a SWAG (Scientific Wild Ass Guess) on how many people were asymptomatic and didn't die. That's not the way statistics work.

Divide deaths by cases. and you get 1.63% who die. That number keeps coming down as more people get vaccinated. It started out at over 2%.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States​

Coronavirus Cases:​

Deaths:​

Recovered:​

Well, then how about some other examples of people in other professional jobs doing it. There must be a long list of them since you think so many got away with
griffin-865x430.jpg
Madonna said she wanted to blow up the Whitehouse.
Plenty of stars said horrible things about Trump.
But that's okay.

In other words...you didn't know the meaning of the word but pulled, like everything else, out of your ass? Yup, thought so. Thanks for playing.
IOW:
You cannot in any way demonstrate any rational basis for your belief I do not know what "plenary" means.
I accept your concession.

Wrong - You don't get to take a SWAG (Scientific Wild Ass Guess) on how many people were asymptomatic and didn't die. That's not the way statistics work.

Divide deaths by cases. and you get 1.63% who die. That number keeps coming down as more people get vaccinated. It started out at over 2%.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States​

The left's next "fact" will be that 100% of people who died from Covid died from Covid. Scary!!!

tn_us-flag.gif

United States​

You do know the amount of people that died during the pandemic wasn't that much higher than the total of deaths the year prior?

Forum List

Back