🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sparking Outrage: Black Judge Slams White Victims Of Armed Home Invasion For Racism

The judge was right to speak to the victims and the way they handled the race issue with their daughter but in no way did that have any bearing on the violent nature of the crime and whether the criminal should be in prison. He belongs there and should have gone.

So wait ... the 3 yr old daughter - not her parents - has been traumatized. Her sense of security - not her parent's - has been destroyed. The judge - if he actually said and felt those things - was off the friggin' wall and his feelings about that 3 yr old's trauma should have had no bearing on the sentence (which clearly it did).

What I am saying is that there is a way for her to be de-traumatized if properly handled properly, starting with black friends they have. I do agree with you that had no bearing on the sentence and the sentence was clearly wrong. It showed biases on the part of the judge.

The family seemed to be describing the damage done to their 3 yr old so that the judgment might reflect the human damage done by the crime.
Instead the judge got on his high horse and was "offended."
That's true. Like I said, attorneys should know their judges and this attorney should have known he had a racist judge on his hands. Of course, there is no way anyone could imagine this stupid judge was going to make the family pay with worry when the criminal is still walking the streets.
What makes you think the judge was racist?

The judge was right to speak to the victims and the way they handled the race issue with their daughter but in no way did that have any bearing on the violent nature of the crime and whether the criminal should be in prison. He belongs there and should have gone.
The judge himself was racist for having made those comments.
The judge was a racist for not sending the criminal to prison.

He's also racist for thinking that a little girl's PTSD is racism.

hey..I know black guys who when approached by three hip hopping homies on the sidewalk will cross the street to avoid them.
Me? I avoid ALL teenaged boys. If they are walking in packs, I will cross the street. not necessarily out of fear....Out of a feeling I just don't want to deal with the hassle of a potential confrontation.
Let's face it. Teens are becoming more and more desensitized to violence. They play these poisonous video games which feature random and gratuitous violence. Much of teen violence is for the thrill. They want to see what it feels like to hurt someone. They do this without any conscience.
Plus, if an adult happens to defend themselves in a physical confrontation with minors, the adult gets shit on by the fucked up system we have that assumes non adults are weak and no matter the situation, an adult should never lay a hand on them.
So even though I have some training in self defense and would stand a very good chance of hurting someone, I just don't want the hassle. So to make it easy, I just cross the street.

So wait ... the 3 yr old daughter - not her parents - has been traumatized. Her sense of security - not her parent's - has been destroyed. The judge - if he actually said and felt those things - was off the friggin' wall and his feelings about that 3 yr old's trauma should have had no bearing on the sentence (which clearly it did).

What I am saying is that there is a way for her to be de-traumatized if properly handled properly, starting with black friends they have. I do agree with you that had no bearing on the sentence and the sentence was clearly wrong. It showed biases on the part of the judge.

The family seemed to be describing the damage done to their 3 yr old so that the judgment might reflect the human damage done by the crime.
That's true. Like I said, attorneys should know their judges and this attorney should have known he had a racist judge on his hands. Of course, there is no way anyone could imagine this stupid judge was going to make the family pay with worry when the criminal is still walking the streets.
Because he said he was offended....Because he asked if the victims were white.....
What difference does race make?
he implied that non blacks get worse treatment because they are not black.

Because he said he was offended....Because he asked if the victims were white.....
did he? i didn't get that. What did he say that made the implication in your opinion?

He did say he was offended. He also said that would have no bearing on his decision.

This judge should be removed from the bench. Listen to the idiot yourself

-Geaux
------------------------
Sparking Outrage Black Judge Slams White Victims Of Armed Home Invasion For Racism Lets Perp Off With Probation New Video

The judge suggested that it was the fault of the victims that their daughter was afraid of black males. Then he refused to sentence the violent gunman to prison. Stevens would only sentence the perpetrator to probation, so he can potentially victimize many more people.

A 3 year old girl only knows what her parents teach her. Every parent knows this. "Constant fear of black men" from a 3 year old. Enough said.

This is obviously how racism travels. We have all seen it.
Actually, that is not true, racism is inherent in whites. Studies show that babies are racist at birth, exhibiting bias and prejudices against people of color.

Totally agree on the education though. This racism needs to be bred out of them, through rigorous education, integration, and abolition of the concept of "whiteness" through increased diversity and interracial relationships.

Baby Racists At Our Sweetest Age We re Capable of Nasty Impulses
Just a minute. That study applied to members of different races. Not just whites...don't you dare sit there and say only whites are born with racism in their heart....
ALL human beings are this way...We tend to associate with people who look like ourselves. We tend to associate with those who think like ourselves, worship in the same church, share similar values, etc....

In fact blacks of all racial groups tend to self segregate more rapidly and more readily than any other race....And they freely admit it.
That study in your link is based on ignorance and is an attempt to fan the flames of racial intolerance.
I'd like to get my hands around the throat of those bastards. For it is THEY who feed off of and enrich themselves on racism.

Racists never see their own racism, or that of their fellow racists.

did he? i didn't get that. What did he say that made the implication in your opinion?

He did say he was offended. He also said that would have no bearing on his decision.
The judge brought race into his statements. Which means race was part of his decision. And because the white girl offended him, it obviously had a bearing on the sentence. Probation is an insult to the family and the community.
He may have "said" it had no bearing on his decision. But no one is paying attention to what the judge said. The criticism is for what the judge did.
The criminal terrorized a family in their home. That's a felony. There should have been prison time.
It is because of judges like this people are more and more getting the feeling of powerlessness. And when made to feel that way it resembles being cornered. And when people are cornered they react. They will fight for their survival by any means necessary. The Constitution guarantees us the right to life. And of the cops and judges don't help we have a right to help ourselves. And that may result in more criminals being killed by gunfire in these home invasions. The blame for this rests squarely on judges just like this guy.
Don't you come at me with "why did you shoot that man? You could have gotten away."......No...Not when we have judges who refuse to incarcerate criminals.
Fortunately, we have trial by jury. And if 12 of one's peers are sitting in judgement of a fellow citizen that blew away a home invader, all the defense attorney has to say in his closing statement "suppose it was your home"......All it would take is to send them thinking "yeah, what if it were me"....Not guilty your honor.

The judge brought race into his statements. Which means race was part of his decision. And because the white girl offended him, it obviously had a bearing on the sentence. Probation is an insult to the family and the community.
He may have "said" it had no bearing on his decision. But no one is paying attention to what the judge said. The criticism is for what the judge did.
The criminal terrorized a family in their home. That's a felony. There should have been prison time.
It is because of judges like this people are more and more getting the feeling of powerlessness. And when made to feel that way it resembles being cornered. And when people are cornered they react. They will fight for their survival by any means necessary. The Constitution guarantees us the right to life. And of the cops and judges don't help we have a right to help ourselves. And that may result in more criminals being killed by gunfire in these home invasions. The blame for this rests squarely on judges just like this guy.
Don't you come at me with "why did you shoot that man? You could have gotten away."......No...Not when we have judges who refuse to incarcerate criminals.
Fortunately, we have trial by jury. And if 12 of one's peers are sitting in judgement of a fellow citizen that blew away a home invader, all the defense attorney has to say in his closing statement "suppose it was your home"......All it would take is to send them thinking "yeah, what if it were me"....Not guilty your honor.
You're making lots of assumptions with no evidence.

It did not appear to me that he "attacked" the little girl.

He went on to say that, even though a portion of the statement offended him, it was also very outrageous that anyone would break into someone's home to commit a violent offense, and even though he decided to grant probation, he said that if there were a gun involved, he would certainly be sending someone to prison.

He did not "excuse the actions" of whoever committed the crime.

He said that he realized the little girl could not help the way that she feels (being scared of black people) but didn't appreciate her parents being accepting of that mentality and fostering negative stereotypes of blacks. He asked if the perpetrator had been white, should she be scared of all white men? And the answer is most likely a "no".

It seems he wanted the parents to understand the true extent of their power to influence their daughter's thoughts and emotions, especially at such a young and impressionable age... yet he also wanted to give someone who committed a crime a chance to redeem themselves.

I think the judge did his job well and fair.

Until he breaks into your house....Yeah right

I dont understand why he let him go, but the "scared of all black people" is bs. I’m white and I got robbed by some black kids but i still have plenty of respect for many other black people.
You don't understand PTSD, particularly for toddlers lacking in higher reasoning skills. It's like you Leftists actually believe the narrative that parents taught their three year old to hate black people.

You all are such bigots.

What would you have him say? I'm cutting the perp loose because the vics offended me? What the hell is wrong with you. Atlanta teachers got years in jail time today for giving their students a leg up on standardized tests. The perp in the home invasion got probation. Where's the freekin' justice?

He went on to say that, even though a portion of the statement offended him, it was also very outrageous that anyone would break into someone's home to commit a violent offense, and even though he decided to grant probation, he said that if there were a gun involved, he would certainly be sending someone to prison.

He said that he realized the little girl could not help the way that she feels (being scared of black people) but didn't appreciate her parents being accepting of that mentality and fostering negative stereotypes of blacks. He asked if the perpetrator had been white, should she be scared of all white men? And the answer is most likely a "no".

It seems he wanted the parents to understand the true extent of their power to influence their daughter's thoughts and emotions, especially at such a young and impressionable age... yet he also wanted to give someone who committed a crime a chance to redeem themselves.

At which time loony libs suddenly become raging conservs.

This judge should be removed from the bench. Listen to the idiot yourself

-Geaux
------------------------
Sparking Outrage Black Judge Slams White Victims Of Armed Home Invasion For Racism Lets Perp Off With Probation New Video

The judge suggested that it was the fault of the victims that their daughter was afraid of black males. Then he refused to sentence the violent gunman to prison. Stevens would only sentence the perpetrator to probation, so he can potentially victimize many more people.

Nothing is ever the fault of blacks in this highly politicized race climate. They can assault a police officer, resist arrest, or smash a mans head into concrete and leftists will still get in line to support the thug every time. In the op the judge gets away with something a white judge would have been canned for. But there's a difference. Black judges are allowed to be openly racist.

You're making lots of assumptions with no evidence.
Oh....THe first part of my post was based on statements made by the judge himself.
It was also based on what the judge DID.....I don't pay attention to what people SAY....I watch what DO.....
And don't go thinking my scenario vis a vis the hypothetical home invasion is not comfortably in the realm of possibility.
In fact.....Boy 14 fatally shoots intruder at grandmother s N.C. home - Washington Times
You defend this judge because you are a liberal...'Nuff said...

BINGO......Bernard Ghetz( NYC Subway shooter) was a flaming democrat who got fed up with being hassled and robbed on the streets of NYC.. so he bought a gun. He felt powerless. He shot 4 kids who tried to rob him. In his first trial he was acquitted. The media called him "Subway Vigilante" and essentially forced the NY County DA's office to bring different charges. Ghetz was railroaded.

Any stranger who breaks into my place while I am there is going to get shot and killed or worse.

Any stranger who breaks into my place while I am there is going to get shot and killed or worse.

At which time some flaming loon (much like you) will post that you should be tried for murder.
People should not be subject to home invasions nor should they be made to kill anyone and releasing the scummy who perpetrated that crime has left society vulnerable.
Obviously that fucking judge just doesn't care.

Forum List

Back