🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sparking Outrage: Black Judge Slams White Victims Of Armed Home Invasion For Racism

This judge should be removed from the bench. Listen to the idiot yourself

-Geaux
------------------------
Sparking Outrage Black Judge Slams White Victims Of Armed Home Invasion For Racism Lets Perp Off With Probation New Video

The judge suggested that it was the fault of the victims that their daughter was afraid of black males. Then he refused to sentence the violent gunman to prison. Stevens would only sentence the perpetrator to probation, so he can potentially victimize many more people.

A 3 year old girl only knows what her parents teach her. Every parent knows this. "Constant fear of black men" from a 3 year old. Enough said.

This is obviously how racism travels. We have all seen it.
Actually, that is not true, racism is inherent in whites. Studies show that babies are racist at birth, exhibiting bias and prejudices against people of color.

Totally agree on the education though. This racism needs to be bred out of them, through rigorous education, integration, and abolition of the concept of "whiteness" through increased diversity and interracial relationships.

Baby Racists At Our Sweetest Age We re Capable of Nasty Impulses

A 3 year old girl only knows what her parents teach her. Every parent knows this. "Constant fear of black men" from a 3 year old. Enough said.

Oh please...

My middle child was afraid of not only riding in the car, but of driving until he absolutely could NOT avoid doing it (at age 20,) simply because we had witnessed a terrible accident when he was younger (around 5.) It's not like ALL of us parents, grandparents, and, later on, his friends, were not driving around, without incident, again both before, and after, seeing that accident. I can't even count the number of discussion's we had over the years about that, and later about him driving himself.

-Geaux
------------------------
Sparking Outrage Black Judge Slams White Victims Of Armed Home Invasion For Racism Lets Perp Off With Probation New Video

The judge suggested that it was the fault of the victims that their daughter was afraid of black males. Then he refused to sentence the violent gunman to prison. Stevens would only sentence the perpetrator to probation, so he can potentially victimize many more people.

The judge missed the point here. This was about a crime.. A home invasion. Not the parents perceptions of black crime

The judge should be removed from the bench

-Geaux

It did not appear to me that he "attacked" the little girl.

He went on to say that, even though a portion of the statement offended him, it was also very outrageous that anyone would break into someone's home to commit a violent offense, and even though he decided to grant probation, he said that if there were a gun involved, he would certainly be sending someone to prison.

He did not "excuse the actions" of whoever committed the crime.

He said that he realized the little girl could not help the way that she feels (being scared of black people) but didn't appreciate her parents being accepting of that mentality and fostering negative stereotypes of blacks. He asked if the perpetrator had been white, should she be scared of all white men? And the answer is most likely a "no".

It seems he wanted the parents to understand the true extent of their power to influence their daughter's thoughts and emotions, especially at such a young and impressionable age... yet he also wanted to give someone who committed a crime a chance to redeem themselves.

I think the judge did his job well and fair.

It did not appear to me that he "attacked" the little girl.

He went on to say that, even though a portion of the statement offended him, it was also very outrageous that anyone would break into someone's home to commit a violent offense, and even though he decided to grant probation, he said that if there were a gun involved, he would certainly be sending someone to prison.

He did not "excuse the actions" of whoever committed the crime.

He said that he realized the little girl could not help the way that she feels (being scared of black people) but didn't appreciate her parents being accepting of that mentality and fostering negative stereotypes of blacks. He asked if the perpetrator had been white, should she be scared of all white men? And the answer is most likely a "no".

It seems he wanted the parents to understand the true extent of their power to influence their daughter's thoughts and emotions, especially at such a young and impressionable age... yet he also wanted to give someone who committed a crime a chance to redeem themselves.

I think the judge did his job well and fair.

That makes you as wrong as the judge then

He should be removed from the bench

-Geaux

-Geaux
------------------------

Actually, that is not true, racism is inherent in whites. Studies show that babies are racist at birth, exhibiting bias and prejudices against people of color.

Totally agree on the education though. This racism needs to be bred out of them, through rigorous education, integration, and abolition of the concept of "whiteness" through increased diversity and interracial relationships.

Go read the article again, it's not talking about white babies only, it's saying all babies are racist.

-Geaux
------------------------

Go read the article again, it's not talking about white babies only, it's saying all babies are racist.
Non whites can't be racist. Racism requires power and privilege. Whites have power and privilege over people of color and thus are the only ones who are racist.

Wonderful...The family is traumatized by the break in and are taken to task by the judge....
The perpetrator is rewarded with probation?
What the hell is going on here?

I dont understand why he let him go, but the "scared of all black people" is bs. I’m white and I got robbed by some black kids but i still have plenty of respect for many other black people.

"you people" have it all wrong

Obama will deliver a speech for the generations and start a new initiative to help white people
Michelle will say " white girls rock"
Holder will launch a federal investigation
the NAACP will boycott black businesses and demand the lynching of the black victim and the firing of the black judge
Spike Lee will publish the addresses of the judge and poor black victim
comedy central will mock the poor black victim and judge

all's right with the world

And then gives the black armed robber probation.

What an asshole!

Black Judge Offended That White Child Victim Now Fears Black Men Truth Revolt

Video has surfaced of Olu Stevens, a black judge in Louisville, Kentucky, stating that he was "deeply offended" learning that a 3-year-old victim of a home invasion now fears black men. During the sentencing of one of the offenders, 27-year-old Gregory Wallace, Judge Stevens showed mercy and reduced his sentence to probation.

In the courtroom video, Stevens can be heard reading from Tommy and Jordan Gray's victim impact statement, in which they indicated that their daughter now lives "in constant fear of black men" and clings tightly to them when they encounter a black man in public. The family also stated that this has affected their personal relationships with black friends.

Stevens acknowledged that the little girl was in fact traumatized by the robbery at gunpoint and "can't help the way she feels." But instead of coming down hard on the criminal seated before him, the judge took the opportunity to shame the Grays for fostering those racial stereotypes. He said:

I assume the victims in this case are white? … I am deeply offended that they would be victimized by an individual and then express some kind of fear of all black men. I wonder, if the perpetrator had been white, would they be in fear of white men? The answer would probably be no. I'm offended by that. It's not going to affect what happens here, but I want to make it part of the record… I find this very offensive.

The prosecuting attorney objected to probation stating that it "would unduly depreciate the seriousness of what happened." But Stevens ignored the request and addressed Wallace directly:

You commit an offense like this with a handgun, I'm going to send you to prison more times than not. [But] I think the equity is way in favor of you having an opportunity to redeem yourself.

The Gray family was not present in the courtroom but learned of Stevens's feelings after he continued his condemnation of them on his Facebook page. That page no longer exists but The Courier-Journal captured a quote:

Do three year olds form such generalized, stereotyped and racist opinions of others? I think not. Perhaps the mother had attributed her own views to her child as a manner of sanitizing them.

It is just a christian thing that this makes you type in red but you weren't offended last week when a white RW judge let a white child rapist off after letting another white child rapist off in the past AND declaring that rape is not real and not possible?

It is just a christian thing that this makes you type in red but you weren't offended last week when a white RW judge let a white child rapist off after letting another white child rapist off in the past AND declaring that rape is not real and not possible?

It was red on the website. Next time click the link. It will save you some embarrassment.

-Geaux
------------------------

Judges don't get to add their commentary to their rulings.
They are referees. Not participants. Which means they are sworn to make their rulings without passion or prejudice.
He's is offended...."deeply offended"?.....By the irrational fears of a three year old girl?
And for that he gives this home invading scum bag probation? Because HE'S offended?...
I think this judge should be at least given a vacation.....If he refuses, he can be brought before what ever disciplinary committee having jurisdiction..
This sentence is an outrage.

Forum List

Back