Speaker Emerita Pelosi Joins Moderated Conversation With Secretary Hillary Clinton (full event +individual highlight clips)

lol Hillary is ging to run again; why else would she be putting out those stupid books and doing all the daytime talk shows hosted by morbidly obese black women? It's certainly not because she's a 'people person' or anything.

lol Hillary is ging to run again; why else would she be putting out those stupid books and doing all the daytime talk shows hosted by morbidly obese black women? It's certainly not because she's a 'people person' or anything.
You have lost the plot if you think this old alcoholic hag can do anything much now .
It has been obvious for some time that many of her appearances are handled by a double and it is no great stretch to even believe that she is dead .

You have lost the plot if you think this old alcoholic hag can do anything much now .
It has been obvious for some time that many of her appearances are handled by a double and it is no great stretch to even believe that she is dead .

I never said she would win, dumbass. She's a narcissist, like most sociopaths, and obsessed with being President.

You obviously have mental problems yourself.

• Banned
i would accept being a morbidly obese black woman if it means i get to interview Hillary lol /sarcasm

Forum List

Back