Speaker Kevin McCarthy has called for the immediate expulsion & prosecution of Adam Schiff for committing Russiagate treason against the United States

Schiff is a partisan hack who turned a blind eye to Obama's crimes while manufacturing fake Trump crimes, LOCK HIM UP!

McCarthy is the partisan hack. Durham's report should be investigated and he should be charged if there is no evidentiary basis for his accusations.

Durham report: “we conclude that the Department and the FBI failed to uphold their important mission of strict fidelity to the law.” Enough is enough. Root out the corruption & shut down the FBI. It was all a sham and a hoax!

FwMmpc9WIBICTBi

Why didn't Durham win any case, except the one he was given? Because there were no crimes committed. It wasn't the crime of the Century. It wasn't bigger than Watergate. Hell it's not even worthy of a gate! The only criminal who confessed in this so called Russiagate btw, got 400 hours of community service, which is a lot I guess......

Adam Schiff, the next Senator from California.
Adam Shifty, Obama, and the rest of the obamagate wgang undermined and destroyed the trust the american people had in Congress and the Executive by spreading these lies and russian propaganda

George Santos wasn’t in congress when Shifty was spreading his lies and russian disinformation.
So what? I'm saying if Adam's constituents don't want him in congress, they'll vote him out. When we have to put up with Ted Cruz, Vagorie Taylor Green, you have to put up with Adam. Nothing you can do about him. He represents the people from the great state of California.

So what? I'm saying if Adam's constituents don't want him in congress, they'll vote him out. When we have to put up with Ted Cruz, Vagorie Taylor Green, you have to put up with Adam. Nothing you can do about him. He represents the people from the great state of California.
same could be said for Santos but the house is moving to remove him…for good reason…and they should use that same logic against Shifty

There are never corrupted Progs. Somehow the known Prog leaders are as clean as possible. The dangerous known Republicans that are a threat to Progs are all dirty and no good. You just keep winning though. You are vengeance. And it will evne a lot of things with a lot of people screwed over from others that was swept through the cracks.

I don't think Reagan was "corrupt". He was simply favoring rich people and corporations.

I don't think Carter, Bush 1 or Clinton were corrupt.

Mitch isn't corrupt. Paul Ryan isn't corrupt. Rand Paul and Ron Paul are not corrupt. They just serve rich people. They believe in trickle down.

GW Bush, corrupt. Trump, corrupt as fuck.

McCarthy serves right wing interests. Never said he was corrupt. I disagree with his politics but I don't think he is corrupt. Not like Clarence Thomas is corrupt.

Trump and Bush are the only ones I would consider corrupt. Reagan may have broken the law with Iran Contra but I'm sure Obama has his own Iran Contra. I bet every president has something. Maybe not Carter because he was so good but the rest of them probably have blood on their hands.

But only Bush lied us into a war and stole elections. And no one broke as many laws as Trump. Trump broke laws and rules in your face. He didn't even care. What are you going to do about it was his attitude. Even still, we've prosecuted him for a lot and still he's your front runner. It's weird. You're gonna lose again.

Why can't that logic be fallen for Santos then? Why are the dems moving to get him removed?

Why can't that logic be fallen for Santos then? Why are the dems moving to get him removed?
We want Republicans to go on record defending him.

And because he broke laws. Is unethical. AND, his constituents want him gone. But Republicans have the power to protect him.

It's called playing politics. Are you new to this or something?

And why don't Republicans leave him alone?

The House Ethics Committee has informed the Department of Justice that it will not defer its investigation into Rep. George Santos even though the New York Republican is facing a federal indictment, a top Republican on the panel confirmed to NBC News.

The Ethics Committee has a long history of stepping aside when the Justice Department picks up a probe into a member of Congress, as it did recently with an investigation into Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla. (DOJ ended that probe this year without charging Gaetz).

Rep. David Joyce, R-Ohio, who is leading the Ethics Committee's Santos investigation, said the panel will continue to investigate Santos for any ethics issues that fall under the panel’s jurisdiction, while the Department of Justice looks into criminal allegations against Santos.

But ethical issues that deserve to be reviewed here in the House Ethics Committee is what we’re going to do,” Joyce told NBC News.

He argued that the panel is following its own precedent, saying the Gaetz case was referred to DOJ because the allegations against the Florida congressman were all criminal, rather than ethical.

Punchbowl News first reported that the committee had declined to defer its Santos investigation.

The House Ethics Committee announced in early March that it had opened an investigation into whether Santos "engaged in unlawful activity with respect to his 2022 congressional campaign; failed to properly disclose required information on statements filed with the House; violated federal conflict of interest laws in connection with his role in a firm providing fiduciary services; and/or engaged in sexual misconduct towards an individual seeking employment in his congressional office."

The investigation was given a new focus this week after Democrats tried to force a vote to expel Santos from the chamber, following his indictment. On Wednesday, House Republicans voted to refer the expulsion resolution to the Ethics Committee, putting the onus on the panel to recommend if the entire body should vote to remove him from office.

We want Republicans to go on record defending him.

And because he broke laws. Is unethical. AND, his constituents want him gone. But Republicans have the power to protect him.

It's called playing politics. Are you new to this or something?

And why don't Republicans leave him alone?

The House Ethics Committee has informed the Department of Justice that it will not defer its investigation into Rep. George Santos even though the New York Republican is facing a federal indictment, a top Republican on the panel confirmed to NBC News.

The Ethics Committee has a long history of stepping aside when the Justice Department picks up a probe into a member of Congress, as it did recently with an investigation into Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla. (DOJ ended that probe this year without charging Gaetz).

Rep. David Joyce, R-Ohio, who is leading the Ethics Committee's Santos investigation, said the panel will continue to investigate Santos for any ethics issues that fall under the panel’s jurisdiction, while the Department of Justice looks into criminal allegations against Santos.

But ethical issues that deserve to be reviewed here in the House Ethics Committee is what we’re going to do,” Joyce told NBC News.

He argued that the panel is following its own precedent, saying the Gaetz case was referred to DOJ because the allegations against the Florida congressman were all criminal, rather than ethical.

Punchbowl News first reported that the committee had declined to defer its Santos investigation.

The House Ethics Committee announced in early March that it had opened an investigation into whether Santos "engaged in unlawful activity with respect to his 2022 congressional campaign; failed to properly disclose required information on statements filed with the House; violated federal conflict of interest laws in connection with his role in a firm providing fiduciary services; and/or engaged in sexual misconduct towards an individual seeking employment in his congressional office."

The investigation was given a new focus this week after Democrats tried to force a vote to expel Santos from the chamber, following his indictment. On Wednesday, House Republicans voted to refer the expulsion resolution to the Ethics Committee, putting the onus on the panel to recommend if the entire body should vote to remove him from office.
what Shifty did was unethical

I don't think Reagan was "corrupt". He was simply favoring rich people and corporations.

I don't think Carter, Bush 1 or Clinton were corrupt.

Mitch isn't corrupt. Paul Ryan isn't corrupt. Rand Paul and Ron Paul are not corrupt. They just serve rich people. They believe in trickle down.

GW Bush, corrupt. Trump, corrupt as fuck.

McCarthy serves right wing interests. Never said he was corrupt. I disagree with his politics but I don't think he is corrupt. Not like Clarence Thomas is corrupt.

Trump and Bush are the only ones I would consider corrupt. Reagan may have broken the law with Iran Contra but I'm sure Obama has his own Iran Contra. I bet every president has something. Maybe not Carter because he was so good but the rest of them probably have blood on their hands.

But only Bush lied us into a war and stole elections. And no one broke as many laws as Trump. Trump broke laws and rules in your face. He didn't even care. What are you going to do about it was his attitude. Even still, we've prosecuted him for a lot and still he's your front runner. It's weird. You're gonna lose again.
All globalists are questionable to start. And there are representatives for that on all sides in politics. If people vote for Progs, they vote against themselves. Inflation and Crime. Two major issues affecting quality of life and the fools keep voting for it. That is to start.

Sure do wish kevin would actually start doing his friggin job and clear up the mess we are all in. He's so busy trying to play the Gotchas that he can't seem to find the time to negotiate on anything.

Well, the story in the OP is false.

Forum List

Back