Speaker Mike Johnson has announced there will be no impeachment of Joe Biden because of lack of evidence

The Fake Biden Impeachment was a total fail !!
They have absolutely nothing on Joe Biden at all in anyway, not even slightly. Republicans just went of Fake Fox News and told blatant lies, like they always do.

Fool Me Once, Shame on you. Fool me 1000+ times shame on me...
(Remember when Bush f'd up that quote)

In a closed door meeting with the new Speaker, Republicans created a way to back away from the failed fake impeachment lie before the easily manipulated republican voters realize there is no evidence against Biden at all in anyway.

There will be no impeachment anymore, because there is no evidence.

Bacon added. “But high crimes and misdemeanors? I don’t think we’ve seen that or enough data to really make a good case and I feel like [Johnson] really agreed with us on that.”

Its an utter joke that the republicans manufactured these fake impeachment lies and repeated them 10000+ times until they all believed these lies. Republicans always do this. Just like with election fraud...

Impeachment is dead because Joe Biden did nothing wrong and the lying republicans who can't admit Trump lost the election made this up and lied yet again.

Subpoenas for his crackhead son, some of his associates, his uncle and more are just going out. They are all principles in the bribery scheme, we'll see what develops from those.

MAGA: “Any day now, Hillary is going to prison!”

MAGA: “Any day now, Obama is going to prison!”

MAGA: “Any day now, Biden is going to prison!”

MAGA: “Any day now, <insert 2028 Democratic Presidential nominee here> is going to prison!”

LOL

rubes

The impeachment didn't go anywhere for the same reasons the impeachments against sitting president Trump didn't go anywhere. The opposing party holds the Senate.
Trump was impeached.
He was only not removed because his corrupt lawless party saved him

Biden will not be impeached at all because there is not a shred of evidence to show any wrongdoing by Joe Biden.

MAGA: “Any day now, Hillary is going to prison!”

MAGA: “Any day now, Obama is going to prison!”

MAGA: “Any day now, Biden is going to prison!”

MAGA: “Any day now, <insert 2028 Democratic Presidential nominee here> is going to prison!”

LOL

rubes
Trump will be the one going to prison.
He is facing real deal prison time.

Subpoenas for his crackhead son, some of his associates, his uncle and more are just going out. They are all principles in the bribery scheme, we'll see what develops from those.

Get this through your head.
They already did a 5 yr investigation into all of this and found jack shit
You people have less than nothing. You have lies and bullshit.

Tell us some more about all your evidence.
You aren't intelligent enough to know the difference between evidence and proof, so it'd ultimately just be a waste of time.
ScreenShot_20231111112556.png

The fact the charges against trump weren't true
Trump was impeached.
He was only not removed because his corrupt lawless party saved him

Biden will not be impeached at all because there is not a shred of evidence to show any wrongdoing by Joe Biden.

They have absolutely nothing on Joe Biden at all in anyway, not even slightly. Republicans just went of Fake Fox News and told blatant lies, like they always do.

In a closed door meeting with the new Speaker, Republicans created a way to back away from the failed fake impeachment lie before the easily manipulated republican voters realize there is no evidence against Biden at all in anyway.

Bacon added. “But high crimes and misdemeanors? I don’t think we’ve seen that or enough data to really make a good case and I feel like [Johnson] really agreed with us on that.”

Its an utter joke that the republicans manufactured these fake impeachment lies and repeated them 10000+ times until they all believed these lies. Republicans always do this. Just like with election fraud...

Impeachment is dead because Joe Biden did nothing wrong and the lying republicans who can't admit Trump lost the election made this up and lied yet again.

The Wanker is doubling down on massive Libtard gullibility.

wow you are so gay
you have non-stop gay references and gay talk.
You love throwing out the gay signals. gross
sorry I am not gay, but I respect your right to be gay.
Don’t sell yourself short you are the cocksucker of this website.

yea nice try.
You already proven yourself gay, you exposed yourself.
It must suck to be a gay republican.
Your preoccupation with my sexuality is a sign of mental illness and the behavior of a closeted homosexual. Maybe if you were comfortable with who you are you wouldn’t be such a raging ignorant asshole, but just maybe. When you finally break pleas only off yourself and not take other with you.

Your preoccupation with my sexuality is a sign of mental illness and the behavior of a closeted homosexual. Maybe if you were comfortable with who you are you wouldn’t be such a raging ignorant asshole, but just maybe. When you finally break pleas only off yourself and not take other with you.
huh??
You're the one who started with the disgusting gay stuff.
You got outed for being a gay, and now you are in a panic trying to do damage control.

I told you, its ok to be gay, I support your rights, but its gross and I don't want anything to do with it. Take your gay shit to somebody else. Thats not for me.
Count me out

Wanker, they want to run against Biden. Why would they impeach him?

You won’t answer.

Coward

huh??
You're the one who started with the disgusting gay stuff.
You got outed for being a gay, and now you are in a panic trying to do damage control.

I told, its ok to be gay, I support your rights, but its gross and I don't want anything to do with it. Take your gay shit to somebody else. Thats not for me.
Count me out
The only person talking about gay is you, repressing who you are is probably why you act the way ypu do. You should do the world a favor and develop a fentanyl addiction it will be easier than you telling the truth.

Get this through your head.
They already did a 5 yr investigation into all of this and found jack shit
You people have less than nothing. You have lies and bullshit.

Exactly who did this investigation 5 years ago, link please. And they didn't have the crackheads laptop and xidens pseudonym emails 5 years ago. They're still going those 82,000 pages. Like maobama said, never underestimate xidens ability to fuck things up.

The only person talking about gay is you, repressing who you are is probably why you act the way ypu do. You should do the world a favor and develop a fentanyl addiction it will be easier than you telling the truth.
huh?
You started with the gay stuff.
You brought it up
You don't even remember your own posts from only 60 minutes ago??
huh??

I told you, its ok to be gay, I support your rights, but its gross and I don't want anything to do with it. Take your gay shit to somebody else. Thats not for me.

"Fake"? It never was fake. There was (and still is) plenty of evidence but republicans just don't have that natural hatred to motivate them or media support that democrats can always count on and they were reluctant to impeach Biden during a time of national crisis. The old dude might still impeach himself if push comes to shove.

Forum List

Back