Speaker Mike Johnson has announced there will be no impeachment of Joe Biden because of lack of evidence

1699755063147.png

Last edited:
"Fake"? It never was fake. There was (and still is) plenty of evidence but republicans just don't have that natural hatred to motivate them likes democrats do and they were reluctant to impeach Biden during a time of national crisis. The old dude might still impeach himself if push comes to shove.
AHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Yea Right !!!
What a fuckin joke!!

They could impeach Biden, but don't want to. You dumb fucks will make up any excuse for GOP failure and lies.

The Biden impeachment was a total joke, and a total fail. There is nothing on Joe Biden at all. he is completely corruption and scandal free.

huh?
You started with the gay stuff.
You brought it up
You don't even remember your own posts from only 60 minutes ago??
huh??
You got outed for being a gay, and now you are in a panic trying to do damage control.

I told you, its ok to be gay, I support your rights, but its gross and I don't want anything to do with it. Take your gay shit to somebody else. Thats not for me.
Remember you don’t have to be a lying piece of shit you choose to be one. If calling someone gay because you are called out for not understanding the truth is the best you have you lost before it even started. You really need some new material that supposed insult died out with the TransAm.

AHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Yea Right !!!
What a fuckin joke!!

They could impeach Biden, but don't want to. You dumb fucks will make up any excuse for GOP failure and lies.

The Biden impeachment was a total joke, and a total fail. There is nothing on Joe Biden at all. he is completely corruption and scandal free.
Even you can’t be stupid enough to believe anything you just said you’re just trying to troll at this point. And not very good at it

AHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Yea Right !!!
What a fuckin joke!!

That's not a political argument, it's a crazy rant full of "F" bombs. Did you get through school that way?

"Fake"? It never was fake. There was (and still is) plenty of evidence but republicans just don't have that natural hatred to motivate them or media support that democrats can always count on and they were reluctant to impeach Biden during a time of national crisis. The old dude might still impeach himself if push comes to shove.
I don't know which came first. Proof against Biden in the form of a $200,000 check from his brother, or proof against Johnson in the form of a $200.,000 check from his brother.

What kind of person loans their brother $200,000? (insert sarcasm here)

Remember you don’t have to be a lying piece of shit you choose to be one. If calling someone gay because you are called out for not understanding the truth is the best you have you lost before it even started. You really need some new material that supposed insult died out with the TransAm.
Whatever you need to tell yourself to make you feel better about your gayness.
Obviously is sucks for you to be a gay republican. Im sure you are ashamed of yourself.
that must suck
Seek help and keep your gay thoughts to yourself.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to make you feel better about your gayness.
Obviously is sucks for you to be a gay republican. Im sure you are ashamed of yourself.
that must suck
Seek help and keep your gay thoughts to yourself.
Poor guy you got nothing but lies. You live a sad life without being love. Every breath you take is one wasted.

"Disoriented Biden needs help from Arlington honor guard during solemn wreath-laying ceremony.
See: Disoriented Biden needs help from Arlington honor guard during solemn wreath-laying ceremony
At the Trump trial, under oath:

When asked about a 2021 financial statement, Trump replied that he was “so busy” in the White House. “My threshold was China, Russia and keeping our country safe,” he said.

Wallace quickly noted. “You weren’t president in 2021, correct?” he asked.

Trump responded: “No, I wasn’t.”

The Fake Biden Impeachment was a total fail !!
They have absolutely nothing on Joe Biden at all in anyway, not even slightly. Republicans just went of Fake Fox News and told blatant lies, like they always do.

Fool Me Once, Shame on you. Fool me 1000+ times shame on me...
(Remember when Bush f'd up that quote)

In a closed door meeting with the new Speaker, Republicans created a way to back away from the failed fake impeachment lie before the easily manipulated republican voters realize there is no evidence against Biden at all in anyway.

There will be no impeachment anymore, because there is no evidence.

Bacon added. “But high crimes and misdemeanors? I don’t think we’ve seen that or enough data to really make a good case and I feel like [Johnson] really agreed with us on that.”

Its an utter joke that the republicans manufactured these fake impeachment lies and repeated them 10000+ times until they all believed these lies. Republicans always do this. Just like with election fraud...

Impeachment is dead because Joe Biden did nothing wrong and the lying republicans who can't admit Trump lost the election made this up and lied yet again.

They had at least as much evidence against Biden as the democrats had against Trump. Trump committed no crimes while in office. Biden’s flouting all the immigration laws certainly rises to a crime.

They had at least as much evidence against Biden as the democrats had against Trump. Trump committed no crimes while in office. Biden’s flouting all the immigration laws certainly rises to a crime.
The president as chief executive can choose executive priorities.

Another one who didn’t actually read the comments. He never said that dope. You just keep HOPING this all goes away. Laughing at your own ineptitude again....
Derp…
Laughing at your lack of ability for critical thought.
The standard of evidence for impeachment is way less than a criminal indictment. If they don’t have what they need for impeachment then they definitely have nothing criminal. :uhoh3:

Derp…
Laughing at your lack of ability for critical thought.
The standard of evidence for impeachment is way less than a criminal indictment. If they don’t have what they need for impeachment then they definitely have nothing criminal. :uhoh3:
You are one stupid cult member. The investigation continues since Hunter and James Biden have been subpoenaed. Laughing at your utter ignorance of reality and apparent illiteracy. The next few months will not be kind to you derpster.

Trump was impeached.
He was only not removed because his corrupt lawless party saved him

Biden will not be impeached at all because there is not a shred of evidence to show any wrongdoing by Joe Biden.
It was a political impeachment with no merit.
There's plenty of evidence of biden's criminal activities.

Such a silly lie. Not even worth responding to.

I understand, but it’s a fact non the less. Show the evidence that trumps intention that day was to get campaign dirt…

He made a phone call, wanted zelensky to look into a potential issue with Biden firing the prosecutor. He never mentions he needs this for his campaign. Are you suggesting if Biden suspected trump of a crime, that he shouldn’t do anything about it? Oops..too late, that’s already happening…

Forum List

Back