Speaker Mike Johnson promised to "get to the bottom" of the Trump assassination... any progress?

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021

This is the problem of having Pro Israel RINOs in charge.

What has Mike Johnson really done....

he spends our money in Ukraine and Israel... and he invited the #4 on the all time mass murderer list to speak to Congress

Mike Johnson and Chris Wray are clones...

he spends our money in Ukraine and Israel... and he invited the #4 on the all time mass murderer list to speak to Congress

The GOP can never get to the bottom of anything.

It sure would nice to have an opposition party.

Jim Jordan is no shrinking violet, neither is Comer.

I'm still hoping that the PA state police can do a thorough investigation, except I'm sure they will hit a wall when it comes to the FBI or SS answering questions. However, they will be able to document what SS told the state and local police to do and not do.

I still do not know the name of the agent-in-charge for that rally.

Let me save you the effort, I already got to the bottom of it:

Troubled kid shoots near the president because of lax security protocols outside the secret service’s self defined area of control. Local police were not sufficiently integrated into the planning and response protocols by the secret service.

That will be $2.5M please for my consulting fee.

The Warren Commission took ten months, and they only had one thing on their plate, Simp.

Troubled kid shoots near the president because of lax security protocols outside the secret service’s self defined area of control. Local police were not sufficiently integrated into the planning and response protocols by the secret service.
1. That roof was obviously within the SS protection area.
2. There should have been overwatch on the water tower overlooking all roofs.
3. Why did the SS refuse an offered drone since theirs was "broken"
4. Why did the SS refuse offered radios so that all 3 agencies could be in instant communication?
5. I'm sure Dan Bongiono got more whistleblower info on how SS protocols were not followed.
6. I'm not sure if the acoustical analysis was accurate confirming two shooters.
7. The local police were prevented from protecting Trump by the SS directives.

Kamala is next because Chris Wray would prefer Walz to Kamala. Walz is a W clone....

1. That roof was obviously within the SS protection area.
2. There should have been overwatch on the water tower overlooking all roofs.
3. Why did the SS refuse an offered drone since theirs was "broken"
4. Why did the SS refuse offered radios so that all 3 agencies could be in instant communication?
5. I'm sure Dan Bongiono got more whistleblower info on how SS protocols were not followed.
6. I'm not sure if the acoustical analysis was accurate confirming two shooters.
7. The local police were prevented from protecting Trump by the SS directives.
1. It should have been but it was not.
2. No shit
3. Drone or no drone all they needed was a radio connection between the services.
4. Communication integration was lacking as pointed out in my work output above
5. He’s a dick but I already pointed out protocols were poorly executed
6. Don’t be a nut. It was incompetence not a conspiracy. It is common around Trump.
7. No one caused the local police to act like keystone cops but the secret service should have planned for their incompetence. It is the SS fault.

The Warren Commission took ten months, and they only had one thing on their plate, Simp.

The Warren Commission was rigged just like the 911 commission, with the same demographic, with the same bullshit conclusion.

Biden won't last much longer. He finally figured out what Ukraine needed all along. Fighter jets called F35s.

Col Mustard with a candlestick in the library

1. It should have been but it was not.
2. No shit
3. Drone or no drone all they needed was a radio connection between the services.
4. Communication integration was lacking as pointed out in my work output above
5. He’s a dick but I already pointed out protocols were poorly executed
6. Don’t be a nut. It was incompetence not a conspiracy. It is common around Trump.
7. No one caused the local police to act like keystone cops but the secret service should have planned for their incompetence. It is the SS fault.
1. It had to be but wasn't. That is a deliberate setup of a shooter at 150 yds in plain sight of cover sniper team#1, as the Copenhaver video clearly showed. Crooks was all over that roof prior to the shooting. But no one could communicate "hey guy on roof with gun, is he one of ours?"

2. agreed, protocol said a team should have been on the water tower.

3. A drone was standard procedure, one was offered, so why not use it? Must be a setup. Who said "no thanks", I want a name.

4. I call BULLSHIT on the SS excuse that they needed a multimillion dollar radio system that can integrate the local police radios. JUST BORROW A FUCKING RADIO, THEY WERE OFFERED.

5. Bongino is retired SS. No one got shot on his watch dumbass.

6. There was an acoustical analysis. I need to know what the results were. I was doubtful that Crooks was that good a shot, he couldn't make the HS rifle team. The 1st shot was perfect, but Trump moved. Not sure if experts could make that shot with the same gun. That I need to know.

7. The local police wanted to cover that roof but were told not to is what I heard on one of their GoPro videos.

6. There was an acoustical analysis. I need to know what the results were. I was doubtful that Crooks was that good a shot, he couldn't make the HS rifle team. The 1st shot was perfect, but Trump moved. Not sure if experts could make that shot with the same gun. That I need to know.
Crooks didn't fire the first three shots. Someone from a TLA did.

Forum List

Back