Speaker Nancy Pelosi Violated U.S. Code Title 18, Section 871 on 6 Jan - No Investigation, No Indictment

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
U.S. Code Title 18, Section 871 states
'any individual who knowingly and willfully makes “any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict great bodily harm upon the president of the United States” is subject to a fine or up to five years imprisonment'."

If he (Presidrnt Trump) comes, I’m gonna punch him out,” Pelosi says in the video to her staff. “I’ve been waiting for this, for trespassing on the Capitol grounds. I’m gonna punch him out, and I’m gonna go to jail and I’m gonna be happy.”
-- Speaker if the House Nancy Pelosi
6 Jan 2021

'Pelosi certainly knew that her words were being recorded, but she nevertheless threatened violence against a sitting president.'

'Pelosi’s threat of violence against Trump is a federal felony under U.S. Code Title 18, Section 871, which states that an individual who knowingly and willfully makes “any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict great bodily harm upon the president of the United States” is subject to a fine or up to five years imprisonment. It’s clear that Pelosi knows this because she states that she’d go to jail but “be happy” about it.'

Make any excuse or justification you wabt. Attempt to minimize, downplay, or dismiss Pelosi's actions; however, her words are perfectly clear - she threatened tge Sitting US President with violence.

What followed was another example of how Democrats controlling the government do not apply enforcement of the law equally, putting themselves above the law.

At the very least the Secret Service should have investigated, Pelosi interviewed.

On 6 Jan President Trump declared to tjose attending his speech, “I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Those in attendance at his speech were not at the Capitol when the violence started. Those who initiated the violent protest were not at his speech. President Trump called for a peaceful march to the Capitol, whereas Speaker Pelosi physically threatened a sitting US President, a clear violation of US law.

Yeah, especially compared to W....

Lied to congress to socialize senior drugs, threatening the actuary who did the cost estimate to "shut up or else"

Amazing how you and Hannity and the pro Israel crowd crowed that W was conservative and that socializing senior drugs, which flooded American high schools with taxpayer funded opium pills, was "compassionate conservatism."

As for the endless homosexual assault by public education on America's kids, w and the post 1998 GOP controlled house and senate .... Said NO to VOUCHERS.....

W and you and Fox News and every Zionist 911 "Biden republican" is 100% an accomplice on

Every kid addicted to OxyContin
Every kid raped by a public education homo

'any individual who knowingly and willfully makes “any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict great bodily harm upon the president of the United States” is subject to a fine or up to five years imprisonment'."

If he (Presidrnt Trump) comes, I’m gonna punch him out,” Pelosi says in the video to her staff. “I’ve been waiting for this, for trespassing on the Capitol grounds. I’m gonna punch him out, and I’m gonna go to jail and I’m gonna be happy.”
6 Jan 2021

'Pelosi certainly knew that her words were being recorded, but she nevertheless threatened violence against a sitting president.'

'Pelosi’s threat of violence against Trump is a federal felony under U.S. Code Title 18, Section 871, which states that an individual who knowingly and willfully makes “any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict great bodily harm upon the president of the United States” is subject to a fine or up to five years imprisonment. It’s clear that Pelosi knows this because she states that she’d go to jail but “be happy” about it.'

Make any excuse or justification you wabt. Attempt to minimize, downplay, or dismiss Pelosi's actions; however, her words are perfectly clear - she threatened tge Sitting US President with violence.

What followed was another example of how Democrats controlling the government do not apply enforcement of the law equally, putting themselves above the law.

At the very least the Secret Service should have investigated, Pelosi interviewed.

On 6 Jan President Trump declared to tjose attending his speech, “I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Those in attendance at his speech were not at the Capitol when the violence started. Those who initiated the violent protest were not at his speech. President Trump called for a peaceful march to the Capitol, whereas Speaker Pelosi physically threatened a sitting US President, a clear violation of US law.

Does Pelosi punch harder than yous?

6 Jan 2021

/——-/ Piglosi won’t be charged.

AOC Says Ever Since She Died On January 6 She Has Been Using Ghost/Ghostself Pronouns
POLITICS· Oct 14, 2022 · BabylonBee.com
Article Image

Yeah, especially compared to W....

Lied to congress to socialize senior drugs, threatening the actuary who did the cost estimate to "shut up or else"

Amazing how you and Hannity and the pro Israel crowd crowed that W was conservative and that socializing senior drugs, which flooded American high schools with taxpayer funded opium pills, was "compassionate conservatism."

As for the endless homosexual assault by public education on America's kids, w and the post 1998 GOP controlled house and senate .... Said NO to VOUCHERS.....

W and you and Fox News and every Zionist 911 "Biden republican" is 100% an accomplice on

Every kid addicted to OxyContin
Every kid raped by a public education homo
W was a dick.

A flurry of round house kicks from Pelosi.

And that is the best you can do so far...

The Dems are praying trump is the 2024 nominee...

But they also see the obvious, that desantis is a pentium and trump is a 486.

What would you do if it ends up being DeSantis....???

That's right, throw mud at him now, every news cycle....

Worked on the 486, not the pentium.

6 Jan 2021

You're one dumb fucking idiot. Trump sends a mob to kill Pelosi and you want her arrested for threatening to punch him?

LOL, the fucking nerve of that drunken sot. Throw a quart of Cuttysark and a 5mg Xanax into a dumpster and that shit beast would crawl in there for 48 hours.
/----/ WOWZ. I was a bartender in the 1970s when Cutty Sark was the popular first-shelf scotch and Johnny Walker Red was top shelf. I guess they still make it. Thanks for the flash back.

And that is the best you can do so far...

The Dems are praying trump is the 2024 nominee...

But they also see the obvious, that desantis is a pentium and trump is a 486.

What would you do if it ends up being DeSantis....???

That's right, throw mud at him now, every news cycle....

Worked on the 486, not the pentium.
If you want DeSantis then vote for him as far as I am concerned both parties suck.

Forum List

Back