🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Speaker of the House Donald Trump 2022!

Trump lost. Biden won.

Very good, Jack. You've mastered your first skillset. Now can you walk and chew gum.

18554876.jpg

The only topic open to discussion which you keep avoiding are the facts of the 2020 election and whether we can really explain all that happened as just a "fluke."
All that needs to be discussed has been discussed
SHOW ME WHERE, I MISSED IT, AND WHO GOT TO DECIDE THAT

Trump lost. Biden won. Move on. I think that's what's being conveyed. We've talked it to death.
Do you really think Trump would lower himself by running for a lowly Congressional seat after sitting on top of the pile for 4 years?
I don't think so. It would be a huge blow to his ego and like it or not, Congresspeople (unless they are senior heads of committees) don't get
any large amount of press time.....well, unless you are MTG or Nicole Boebert. :)

The only topic open to discussion which you keep avoiding are the facts of the 2020 election and whether we can really explain all that happened as just a "fluke."
All that needs to be discussed has been discussed
SHOW ME WHERE, I MISSED IT, AND WHO GOT TO DECIDE THAT
All those courtroom smack downs didn't make an impression?
No, the corruption and conspiracy was no surprise.

Seriously, THIS is what you are hoping for? Speaker of the House??? LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
Sorry, there is no way Trump would ever run for Congress. Not high enough of a profile. It would literally be an insult to his ego. Most Congresspeople, don't get free media time..which is what Trump got for almost 6 years.

Wow....pretty confident in your predictions there.

Wonder why ? You've got a pretty pathetic track record.

I'm 100% confident in my prediction that Trump would have NO interest in running for Congress. :)

Trump can just purchase a seat, way easier.

Seriously, THIS is what you are hoping for? Speaker of the House??? Sorry, there is no way Trump would ever run for Congress. Not high enough of a profile. It would literally be an insult to his ego. Most Congress people, don't get free media time..which is what Trump got for almost 6 years.
Fun historical fact, he'd be only the second ex-president to be elected to the House. The other was John Q Adams. This sounds like the beginning of another rabbit hole. Did you hear what's going on in the basement of Mar-a-Lago?
Was it on BlueAnon?

Seriously, THIS is what you are hoping for? Speaker of the House??? Sorry, there is no way Trump would ever run for Congress. Not high enough of a profile. It would literally be an insult to his ego. Most Congress people, don't get free media time..which is what Trump got for almost 6 years.
Fun historical fact, he'd be only the second ex-president to be elected to the House. The other was John Q Adams. This sounds like the beginning of another rabbit hole. Did you hear what's going on in the basement of Mar-a-Lago?
Was it on BlueAnon?
You got us. It was all ploy to show that Trumpistas will believe anything. :auiqs.jpg:

151126215_10158066874932741_6751180466018596204_o.jpg

Now that would be something.
Dennis Hastert Part II.
Like him or not, Trump commands attention from others. Even with the media not covering him in many things he done well. He does not forget as much as Progs do not forget.
Hitler commanded attention too but then he was also a veteran from world war one.. This trump piece of shit only has experience siccing those crazies on our Capitol and government workers. The cockroach even tried to get his thugs to kill his vice prez. And yet we still have a legion of right wing half wits licking his ass and singing his praises.

Dennis Hastert Part II.
Like him or not, Trump commands attention from others. Even with the media not covering him in many things he done well. He does not forget as much as Progs do not forget.
Hitler commanded attention too but then he was also a veteran from world war one.. This trump piece of shit only has experience siccing those crazies on our Capitol and government workers. The cockroach even tried to get his thugs to kill his vice prez. And yet we still have a legion of right wing half wits licking his ass and singing his praises.

Do you have any pictures of them licking or singing ?

Or are you just making more stuff up ?

I've read that the Speaker of the House isn't required to be a member of congress. Which makes me wonder if Obama was made Speaker of the House (or George W Bush in 2023 instead of Trump), how that would affect the presidential line of succession?

Dennis Hastert Part II.
Overly Emotional Crap spouting is what you just did. Cockroach, kill his vp, your one of the nut cases we need to save our country from.

While I'm sure he fantasies about leading an Impeachment Charge against his foe the Evil Dr. Biden. It'd be too much like real work for a playa like the Trumpybear.

Desirable... but wishful thinking. I don't know if I should even be lending this any credence.

Well, there is historical precedence, if you go back far enough. John Quincy Adams was elected to the House of Representatives after his term as President. Andrew Johnson was elected to the Senate after his term as President, although I think he died before he could take office.

Trump would make a great Speaker of the House. He'd be much better than the last three dipshits who held the job.

With an IQ of 85 and a 10th grade education, he'd be perfect.

Well, he'd certainly fit in with the Democrat Caucus, if that were true. However, I don't believe anyone is taking seriously a denigration of intelligence from the likes of you.

Whatever moves the snowflake suicide needle the most, I'm for it. I want filthy fucking marxist animals drinking liquid plumber and posting their death throes on TikTok for my amusement. They owe me that much.... right?

I want President Trump in whatever position facilitates this entertainment.

Forum List

Back