Speaker Of The House Says The Impeachment of Biden is Required By The Constitution

Sadly a lot of people weren't raised with good values.

That is why so many Trump supporters just spout off calling people liars...because when they are wrong, they don't need to worry about grownup things like apologizing, or even acknowledging they were wrong.

No dignity. No integrity. No shame.
:itsok:

Pew research??? give me a break... stop reading these lies... Obama had 8 years to get us out of a recession and he couldn't do it... Trump wins and boom the economy took off with confidence.... now with old Joe we are right back into the Obama malaise.....
I went grocery shopping on Saturday... I know what the costs are now and what they were in 2017.... oh by the way gas is creeping back up again which means Biden is still a loser....
Pew research is one of the most respected outfits out there. But like a kid in the first grade...your gut reaction is to scream liar.

I am not interested in your personal anecdotes or your off topic deflections.

I hope your tantrum ends soon.

Good luck.

Biden should be impeached for the illegal immigration he is allowing. This is directly causing irreparable harm to the USA.

Pew research is one of the most respected outfits out there. But like a kid in the first grade...your gut reaction is to scream liar.

I am not interested in your personal anecdotes or your off topic deflections.

I hope your tantrum ends soon.

Good luck.
Yeah like CNN and NBC.... Buuuaaaahhahahahahaha
We are on to the media and propaganda like think tanks pal....

Sorry. Despite all their best efforts, the GOP performance artists have yet to produce a single shred of wrongdoing by Joe Biden.

Not a single shred of evidence.

LOL Please tell us your are stamping your feet when typing this.

Yeah like CNN and NBC.... Buuuaaaahhahahahahaha
We are on to the media and propaganda like think tanks pal....
You can keep throwing your child like tantrum or you can find a chart from a different source that shows the one pew listed is different.

It's your move, Skippy.

The Constitution provides, in express terms, that the President, as well as the Vice-President and all civil officers, may be impeached for “treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.”

JOE BIDEN HAS TAKEN BRIBES 100%. His treason is making the US weaker intentionally in many ways, High Crimes? Was it HIS cocaine in the WH?

JOe Biden is the worst POTUS in history and should be impeached.

No he hasn't, and there is zero evidence that he has.

Nor has he committed treason, but there is a mountain of evidence that Donald Trump has done both.

$2.19 cheapest price in Houston right now.
Texas has done better than any other state with oil and gas prices.... but the rest of the country will be very pissed come Christmas when it costs $200 to go see Granny....

Texas has done better than any other state with oil and gas prices.... but the rest of the country will be very pissed come Christmas when it costs $200 to go see Granny....
Texas, New Mexico and off shore in the Gulf of Mexico produces nearly 75% of all of our oil.

Texas is the leader in renewables as well.

Texas, New Mexico and off shore in the Gulf of Mexico produces nearly 75% of all of our oil.

Texas is the leader in renewables as well.

So what?....

Forum List

Back