Speaker of the House

Remember, folks - Kevin McCarthy has no scruples. He has zero integrity. He went with his kneepads to MAGA Lardo to get this shitheel's approval 2 weeks after the insurrection. I have no doubt that he would tell the "Freedom" Caucus to go fuck themselves, and partner with Democrats and abandon everything he has said for the past two years. He wants to be Speaker that bad.

Remember, folks - Kevin McCarthy has no scruples. He has zero integrity. He went with his kneepads to MAGA Lardo to get this shitheel's approval 2 weeks after the insurrection. I have no doubt that he would tell the "Freedom" Caucus to go fuck themselves, and partner with Democrats and abandon everything he has said for the past two years. He wants to be Speaker that bad.
And completely prove exactly why Conservative Republican didn't vote to elect him as Speaker.

That would be a wonderful development.

Correct, but these morons didn't have a plan! Gym Jordon? :auiqs.jpg:
Imo, McCarthy is likely going to be the Speaker, but there will be more concessions to the Conservatives now that they have proven they control McCarthy's political future completely.

Going from 19 to 20 against in the last ballot was a nice touch.

And the smear campaign is backfiring.

Establishment Republicans in the house are exactly like Biden. Nobody is especially enthusiastic about them. They are being ratio'd all over Twitter.

I expect there to be late night concessions meetings and tomorrow those conversations will be announced and enough of the hold outs will vote for him to give him the Speakership by a vote or two.

You know what I'm enjoying even more tonight than the epic failure of Republicans this afternoon?

The way that USMB Republicans/ conservatives/ wingnuts/ Trumpers/ Q kooks have avoided this thread like the plague*!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

* which they would never get vaccinated against (or so they claim...).

Last edited:
I'm digging that a black woman, Clerk of the House Cheryl Johnson, is in charge of the House of Representatives until this mess is sorted out. She rules on everything. Anything not decided by a vote of the house is her decision. She is the boss.

You know what I'm enjoying even more tonight than the epic failure of Republicans this afternoon?

The way that USMB Republicans/ conservatives/ wingnuts/ Trumpers/ Q kooks have avoided this thread like the plague*!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

* which they would never get vaccinated against (or so they claim...).
Unlike the D Party, the Rs apparently aren’t 100% owned and controlled by the oligarchy.

63a34d102500003500d0dcf0.gif

:auiqs.jpg:

If that's the logic you're using then explain all the "Democrats in Disarray" narratives Republicans have told for years?
You’re the one enjoying the Rs in disarray. So being a partisan D I can only assume you much prefer the oligarchy picking the Speaker. As they did with old Nancy repeatedly.

Forum List

Back