🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Speaker Paul Ryan criticized for his "Muslim beard"

cavemen.jpg

I disagree with Ryan often and am very disappointed in how he has handled Speaker so far. As for his beard, it doesn't even register on my so what meter.
Agree, he's a Rino... He sucks

once again, you wingers are the RINO's. it's really time for you to start your own winger party and leave the normal people alone.
It's a good thing, the Republican Party is falling apart...

I disagree with Ryan often and am very disappointed in how he has handled Speaker so far. As for his beard, it doesn't even register on my so what meter.
Agree, he's a Rino... He sucks

once again, you wingers are the RINO's. it's really time for you to start your own winger party and leave the normal people alone.
It's a good thing, the Republican Party is falling apart...

Good. Tea party blew it when they whored up to the republican party. They should have formed a third party.

He looks Jewish. Maybe the Nazi wing of the Tea Party has finally found their opening to move to the next level.

What does a 'christian' beard look like? I know what a Jewish beard looks like, and Buddha shaved I think. What about the Jesus haircut? Hippie liberal Jesus.

Tea baggers are going to have to print a teabagger-to-English dictionary so we know what batshittery has leaked from their heads today.

Whats up with the lefts sudden love and respect for Paul Ryan? You had neither in 2012.

Paul Ryan can be criticized for a lot of things but his beard is not one of them.
For Christ's sake get a life.

Didn't that long haired hippie freak Jesus have a Muslim beard too?

Jesus would have loved Muslims.

And Muslims would have cut off his head just as they are presently doing to Christians

ISIS is cutting off many more Muslim heads than Christian heads. So, your point is...?
:link:

Sent from my Y538 using Tapatalk

It seems to me that only a very stupid and/or very uninformed person would even ask for a link.

Al Qaeda hypocrisy Muslim deaths - CNN.com

ISIS’s Gruesome Muslim Death Toll

Muslims Hate ISIS Most of All

But ISIS Kills More Muslims Than Non-Muslims!

Forum List

Back