Speaker Ryan (R) more of the same?

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
I thought this guy was supposed to be a deficit hawk?

POLICY RIDERS OVERWHELM YEAR END OMNIBUS BUDGET BILL

172960_600.jpg

Last edited:
Well, if he was then he would of made sure those tax cuts didn't pass and would sure as fuck make sure no more nation building occurred.

The last thing this nation needs is a gutting of infrastructure, science, r&d and education as those are the drivers of our economy. There's a big difference between wanting to balance our budget and being a fucking idiot.

If he was, he wouldn't be going along with the Democrats.

If he doesn't present a serious one next time, he's on the hook for being a Big Gov't con

"I thought this guy was supposed to be a deficit hawk?"

That depends on what is meant by 'deficit.'

Corporate welfare, military spending, unwarranted tax cuts – that's the type of deficit most on the right have no problem with, or indeed making bigger.

"I thought this guy was supposed to be a deficit hawk?"

That depends on what is meant by 'deficit.'

Corporate welfare, military spending, unwarranted tax cuts – that's the type of deficit most on the right have no problem with, or indeed making bigger.
BINGO!!!

We have a winner!!!

"Next year", things will be different. yeah right rich RINO. Way Way back Dr. Savage was lambasted for saying "one party" rule. DemiCans/RepubliCrats 1994? 1995? He never backed off from this statement.

Was he wrong? Same big spending, big debt, wasteful monster government goons rush off to VACATION!

Get your facts straight. He was a deficit hawk 4 years ago. Now he's a RINO. Unless he decides to run for president or VP again. Then he'll be a deficit hawk. Unless he loses. Then he will be a RINO again.

Forum List

Back