Speaking of boycotts

Good for him!

:salute::salute::salute:

The Libtard piece of film garbage is nothing but an attack on the residents of the White House who were not Democrats. Totally ignored the racism and maltreatment of staff by LBJ and the Clintons.

President Donald Trump on Tuesday slammed the “radical left” for its use of boycotts.

Trump was trying to defend Home Depot from calls for a boycott after retired company cofounder Bernie Marcus gave an interview praising him.

But as his critics were quick to point out, Trump sings a whole different tune when he’s angry at a company ― and is often quick to call for boycotts himself.

A quick search of his Twitter feed reveals calls for and/or encouragement of boycotts of: Harley Davidson, CNN, Megyn Kelly, “all Apple products,” Macy’s, Fox News, Univision, HBO, Rolling Stone, Glenfiddich Scotch, all of Scotland, and the entire nations of Mexico and Italy.

He’s also attacked multiple companies including Amazon, Nike, Nordstrom, as well as the Broadway musical “Hamilton.”

Despite that history, Trump tweeted:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump
More and more the Radical Left is using Commerce to hurt their “Enemy.” They put out the name of a store, brand or company, and ask their so-called followers not to do business there. They don’t care who gets hurt, but also don’t understand that two can play that game!

9:36 PM - Jul 9, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

What a hypocrite.

Home Depot has seen the last of me …. unless I need something fast since the Lowe's surrounded by road const. (-:
But it was only the former CEO who praised Trump. The company said he doesn't speak for the company.

No shit a CEO likes Trump. DUH. 99% of them do. The rich love Trump. He's working hardest for them.

Home Depot has seen the last of me …. unless I need something fast since the Lowe's surrounded by road const. (-:

You poor little snowflake.

You're going to punish a company and thousands of innocent workers over a person supporting Trump who no longer has any influence in the company. God forbid your wrath if the paper boy has a MAGA hat.

But it was only the former CEO who praised Trump. The company said he doesn't speak for the company.

No shit a CEO likes Trump. DUH. 99% of them do. The rich love Trump. He's working hardest for them.

Hold on a minute...didn’t the Kenyan dish out more corporate welfare than any president ever could?
Didn’t Trump rebate you $3k per year in tax dollars?
Did the Kenyan put $3k per year back in your pocket by way of tax rebate?

Hmm, I was already boycotting Home Depot for their stupid layout where most of the things I use are in the very back a half mile away from the door.

Hold on a minute...didn’t the Kenyan dish out more corporate welfare than any president ever could?
Didn’t Trump rebate you $3k per year in tax dollars?
Did the Kenyan put $3k per year back in your pocket by way of tax rebate?

Are you referring to TARP? Using any of a variety of measures, the Obama administration has broken all records in the distribution of taxpayer dollars to American businesses, primarily banks, automobile manufacturers and insurance companies.

Bush was going to give the bankers what they wanted too. So would Trump have. But they would have let the auto companies go bankrupt and hope that would break the unions.

I'm sure you would have handled the great recession much better. LOL

Forum List

Back