Speaking of Voter Fraud

LMAO.."faux news" :rolleyes: how original!..did you just make that up?

and "sarahpalin"? ....you guys march in lockstep. :salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

Sounds to me like someone tampered with them.....what a coincidence. If the machine was registering a Dem vote when someone was voting Rep.....we would have the entire Tea Party and Sara Palin on Faux News screaming "Fraud, Fraud" and everyone else chirping in here....but instead.....silence.........:)

sarahpalin? again?

the desperation mounts...

Do you usually repeat yourself over and over? First indication of dementia, or possibly just an aging brain.

One sign of the aging brain, even without dementia, is that people repeat themselves more often, especially when they tell stories.
What to Do When an Elder Repeats The Same Story Over and Over - AgingCare.com

do you repeat "faux news" or was that the first time you ever typed it?

do you repeat "sarahpalin" or was that the first time you ever typed it?

Go wash the dishes or do your nails or something, little girl. You're way out of your league.

and "sarahpalin"? ....you guys march in lockstep. :salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

Sounds to me like someone tampered with them.....what a coincidence. If the machine was registering a Dem vote when someone was voting Rep.....we would have the entire Tea Party and Sara Palin on Faux News screaming "Fraud, Fraud" and everyone else chirping in here....but instead.....silence.........:)

sarahpalin? again?

Do you usually repeat yourself over and over? First indication of dementia, or possibly just an aging brain.

One sign of the aging brain, even without dementia, is that people repeat themselves more often, especially when they tell stories.

Go wash the dishes or do your nails or something, little girl. You're way out of your league.

Ha,ha....tough guy........go take your nap.

sarahpalin? again?

ok but make me a sandwich first, wench.

sarahpalin? again?

Dont go away, we want to hear more of your cliched speak. Tell us more about "Faux News", it wont be hacky at all. You should try to mix in a "thats what she said" whenever you can too, and anytime you want to be sarcastic, say the oppsite of what you mean, then follow it with a "NOT!". That one is always a crowd pleaser.

Yes, it does seem rather muted out there..... mebbe they are all building their survivalist bunkers!!

In case you can't read, this is about Voter Fraud. If you want to talk about something else, start your own thread.....:)
I am replying to the OP. I don't believe the author of the article is credible. So I'll respond in that manner...............

Do you have other sources that aren't from a left wing hack.

exactly

In case you can't read, this is about Voter Fraud. If you want to talk about something else, start your own thread.....:)
I am replying to the OP. I don't believe the author of the article is credible. So I'll respond in that manner...............

If you are expecting Faux News to report it, you aren't going to get your wish.
But surely John Mason is not going to suit you either?

North Carolina voters report voting machines switching their votes to GOP candidate John Oliver Mason

--LOL

that article is based on the prior article

--LOL

sarahpalin? again?

Dont go away, we want to hear more of your cliched speak. Tell us more about "Faux News", it wont be hacky at all. You should try to mix in a "thats what she said" whenever you can too, and anytime you want to be sarcastic, say the oppsite of what you mean, then follow it with a "NOT!". That one is always a crowd pleaser.

butthurt-form.jpg

North Carolina voters report voting machines switching their votes to GOP candidate John Oliver Mason
Why is it that people who can't spell fox think that it makes them somehow smarter?
Do they somehow think they are better than everybody else?
Do they want to go back to the days, when you could only get one side (the leftist side) of the new?
At least Fox News gives you both sides. This is why they are number one now.

Why is it that people who can't spell fox think that it makes them somehow smarter?
Do they want to go back to the days, when you could only get one side (the leftist side) of the new?

:rofl:

Time to go clean out my sock drawer.

the machine finally recorded his vote for Hagan on the fourth attempt.

Hopefully, people are paying attention but I doubt it.
Same thing happened with a voting machine somewhere else that reported a REP vote as a LIB vote.
"Calibration problems" was the excuse.
Anyone with half a brain is going to make sure the vote is recorded correctly at the time.

I'm laughing so hard at your statement (bolded/red). Why is it that people that watch Faux News are so brainwashed? They are #1?.....on channel news? Because all brainwashed people, like yourself, watch ONLY Faux News, 24/7. The rest of us are not glued to one station......we have many stations that actually give both sides, not just the "make the conservatives look good" version. It's no wonder the Faux News watchers know so little about what is going on around the world, they only know what Faux News tells them.

WAAAA, you have to go get an Id. that has to be the end of life as they know it. Hell you need one to by liquor and cigarettes. But having to get ONE TO VOTE. omg omg omg omg

I can see how that would upset the Democrats it would make harder on them TO CHEAT, LIE AND STEAL from we the people in our ELECTIONS

I'm laughing so hard at your statement (bolded/red). Why is it that people that watch Faux News are so brainwashed? They are #1?.....on channel news? Because all brainwashed people, like yourself, watch ONLY Faux News, 24/7. The rest of us are not glued to one station......we have many stations that actually give both sides, not just the "make the conservatives look good" version. It's no wonder the Faux News watchers know so little about what is going on around the world, they only know what Faux News tells them.

I think it's ridiculous to assume "Fox watchers" only watch Fox.

I think it's ridiculous to assume "Fox watchers" only watch Fox.

LOL, They must be a PmsNbc viewer to come up with that one. You ever hear such parrot/sheep regurgitating the DNC talking points of the Democrat party?

Forum List

Back