Speaking of Voter Fraud

Sounds to me like someone tampered with them.....what a coincidence. If the machine was registering a Dem vote when someone was voting Rep.....we would have the entire Tea Party and Sara Palin on Faux News screaming "Fraud, Fraud" and everyone else chirping in here....but instead.....silence.........:)
Was it tampering in San Antonio when Abbot's name was not on the ballot on one machine?

You sound bitter at the Dem ass-whuppin'.

38 R Governorships should tell you something, but, it won't.

I am replying to the OP. I don't believe the author of the article is credible. So I'll respond in that manner...............

Do you have other sources that aren't from a left wing hack.

If you are expecting Faux News to report it, you aren't going to get your wish.
But surely John Mason is not going to suit you either?

North Carolina voters report voting machines switching their votes to GOP candidate John Oliver Mason
Why is it that people who can't spell fox think that it makes them somehow smarter?
Do they somehow think they are better than everybody else?
Do they want to go back to the days, when you could only get one side (the leftist side) of the new?
At least Fox News gives you both sides. This is why they are number one now.

I'm laughing so hard at your statement (bolded/red). Why is it that people that watch Faux News are so brainwashed? They are #1?.....on channel news? Because all brainwashed people, like yourself, watch ONLY Faux News, 24/7. The rest of us are not glued to one station......we have many stations that actually give both sides, not just the "make the conservatives look good" version. It's no wonder the Faux News watchers know so little about what is going on around the world, they only know what Faux News tells them.

I think it's ridiculous to assume "Fox watchers" only watch Fox.

LOL, They must be a PmsNbc viewer to come up with that one. You ever hear such parrot/sheep regurgitating the DNC talking points of the Democrat party?

No, but I've heard parrot/sheep regurgitating the Faux News talking points of the Republican Party, like you do often.

LMAO.."faux news" :rolleyes: how original!..did you just make that up?

and "sarahpalin"? ....you guys march in lockstep. :salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

Sounds to me like someone tampered with them.....what a coincidence. If the machine was registering a Dem vote when someone was voting Rep.....we would have the entire Tea Party and Sara Palin on Faux News screaming "Fraud, Fraud" and everyone else chirping in here....but instead.....silence.........:)

sarahpalin? again?

the desperation mounts...

Do you usually repeat yourself over and over? First indication of dementia, or possibly just an aging brain.

One sign of the aging brain, even without dementia, is that people repeat themselves more often, especially when they tell stories.
What to Do When an Elder Repeats The Same Story Over and Over - AgingCare.com
First sign of dementia in bitter old Dem crones is posting a sexy avatar!

and "sarahpalin"? ....you guys march in lockstep. :salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

sarahpalin? again?

Do you usually repeat yourself over and over? First indication of dementia, or possibly just an aging brain.

One sign of the aging brain, even without dementia, is that people repeat themselves more often, especially when they tell stories.

Was it tampering in San Antonio when Abbot's name was not on the ballot on one machine?

Yep, it just tells me we have a lot of dumb people in the US that make it a point to vote Republican. And, I'm not bitter, just disappointed that the next two years all that is going to be taking place is Republicans tearing down all that has been accomplished without providing anything better in its place. And, the ones that are going to suffer the most are the poor and middle-class people, who vote against their own interests. Wonder how you all are going to spin it, when it becomes obvious that what Republicans offer doesn't benefit anybody but the rich.

Yep, it just tells me we have a lot of dumb people in the US that make it a point to vote Republican. And, I'm not bitter, just disappointed that the next two years all that is going to be taking place is Republicans tearing down all that has been accomplished without providing anything better in its place. And, the ones that are going to suffer the most are the poor and middle-class people, who vote against their own interests. Wonder how you all are going to spin it, when it becomes obvious that what Republicans offer doesn't benefit anybody but the rich.
You sound like you slept with Saul Alinksy.

sarahpalin? again?

Oh look, another Republican using the same old tactics....if you can't defend your position, attack the posters, even their avatars. I'm glad you think my avatar is sexy, though, it shows that you haven't lost your lecherous ways.

sarahpalin? again?

Oh look, another Republican using the same old tactics....if you can't defend your position, attack the posters, even their avatars. I'm glad you think my avatar is sexy, though, it shows that you haven't lost your lecherous ways.

claws in dear. your party LOST big time. tsk tsk

So, no Democrats claiming vote fraud. As usual, consistency points and moral high ground to the Democrats.

And after universally screaming that Democratic vote fraud would be stealing elections, the Republicans suddenly forget the issue completely. They're making it very obvious that they just made it all up. And they don't care if everyone knows. TheParty tells them to lie, so in their eyes, the lie is justified.

sarahpalin? again?

What lecherous ways?

I have had two long term monogamous relationships in the last 45 years.

You must be thinking of my brother.

sarahpalin? again?

Fuckin' Dems hate getting out-Alinskyed.

WAAAA, you have to go get an Id. that has to be the end of life as they know it. Hell you need one to by liquor and cigarettes. But having to get ONE TO VOTE. omg omg omg omg

I can see how that would upset the Democrats it would make harder on them TO CHEAT, LIE AND STEAL from we the people in our ELECTIONS
I don`t need an ID to buy liquor or cigarettes. How old are you anyway? My state House Republican leader said ID is about voter suppression so your argument is with him.
Mike Turzai Voter ID helps GOP win state - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com

This is the kind of thing that happens in 3rd world countries. I've never thought, this can happen in the US. I'm sure, people even in Iraq vote better than we do. And we still think, that we live in the most democratic and developed country ever.

sarahpalin? again?

Well, I know you think we did, but actually, the Republican party is going to show America what it can do now that it has control of both House and Senate.....which some of us already know is "Nothing" - but you continue to feel good about your short-term victory, and let America be damned, cause that's what you're about.

sarahpalin? again?

Well, I know you think we did, but actually, the Republican party is going to show America what it can do now that it has control of both House and Senate.....which some of us already know is "Nothing" - but you continue to feel good about your short-term victory, and let America be damned, cause that's what you're about.
Obama on a leash......................

Sounds like a plan to me..................

Open up Reid's Graveyard and make Obama VETO every dang thing.........as he still talks about circumventing the Constitution and granting amnesty without Congress..................................

sarahpalin? again?

Fuckin' Dems hate getting out-Alinskyed.

So what did you win? Did you forget that Senate Democrats will still retain the ability to stymie legislation via the filibuster, and that Obama will still be president, with veto power over any legislation that succeeds in making it to his desk. Enjoy your little victory......:rolleyes:

Obama on a leash......................

Sounds like a plan to me..................

Open up Reid's Graveyard and make Obama VETO every dang thing.........as he still talks about circumventing the Constitution and granting amnesty without Congress..................................

Veto what? All the foolish, no help to regular Americans policies that Republicans might try to get passed? Bwahahaha....they'll spend the whole two years trying to impeach Obama, making sure that what happened when they did that to Clinton happens again....:D

Forum List

Back