Speaking of Voter Fraud

LMAO.."faux news" :rolleyes: how original!..did you just make that up?

and "sarahpalin"? ....you guys march in lockstep. :salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

sarahpalin? again?

the desperation mounts...

Do you usually repeat yourself over and over? First indication of dementia, or possibly just an aging brain.

One sign of the aging brain, even without dementia, is that people repeat themselves more often, especially when they tell stories.
What to Do When an Elder Repeats The Same Story Over and Over - AgingCare.com
First sign of dementia in bitter old Dem crones is posting a sexy avatar!

Oh look, another Republican using the same old tactics....if you can't defend your position, attack the posters, even their avatars. I'm glad you think my avatar is sexy, though, it shows that you haven't lost your lecherous ways.

Fuckin' Dems hate getting out-Alinskyed.

So what did you win? Did you forget that Senate Democrats will still retain the ability to stymie legislation via the filibuster, and that Obama will still be president, with veto power over any legislation that succeeds in making it to his desk. Enjoy your little victory......:rolleyes:
In Other words Democratic OBSTRUCTIONISTS.....................We already knew that.....................What has changed in that aspect.....................We understand that the Dems will do their usual, and Obama will VETO his ass off.

Oh look, another Republican using the same old tactics....if you can't defend your position, attack the posters, even their avatars. I'm glad you think my avatar is sexy, though, it shows that you haven't lost your lecherous ways.

claws in dear. your party LOST big time. tsk tsk

Well, I know you think we did, but actually, the Republican party is going to show America what it can do now that it has control of both House and Senate.....which some of us already know is "Nothing" - but you continue to feel good about your short-term victory, and let America be damned, cause that's what you're about.
Obama on a leash......................

Sounds like a plan to me..................

Open up Reid's Graveyard and make Obama VETO every dang thing.........as he still talks about circumventing the Constitution and granting amnesty without Congress..................................

Veto what? All the foolish, no help to regular Americans policies that Republicans might try to get passed? Bwahahaha....they'll spend the whole two years trying to impeach Obama, making sure that what happened when they did that to Clinton happens again....:D
It doesn't matter...............we understand your sides purpose well...............the leash gets tightened on Obama to make sure he can't pass anymore of his BS.

We don't really need more laws year after year after year.................We've got enough of them already.

Do you usually repeat yourself over and over? First indication of dementia, or possibly just an aging brain.

One sign of the aging brain, even without dementia, is that people repeat themselves more often, especially when they tell stories.

So what did you win? Did you forget that Senate Democrats will still retain the ability to stymie legislation via the filibuster, and that Obama will still be president, with veto power over any legislation that succeeds in making it to his desk. Enjoy your little victory......:rolleyes:
In Other words Democratic OBSTRUCTIONISTS.....................We already knew that.....................What has changed in that aspect.....................We understand that the Dems will do their usual, and Obama will VETO his ass off.

That's what Republicans have been....obstructionists....time to get a taste of their own Kool-Aid.

That's what Republicans have been....obstructionists....time to get a taste of their own Kool-Aid.
BS.........your side has shit canned bill after bill from the GOP..............

It's Gridlock.............No body passes shit.............Works for me...............

Speaking of voter fraud......let's require everyone to get a photo ID....in the meantime, let's make the voting machines register a GOP vote regardless of what the voter chooses. Sounds fair to me.....:ack-1:

A voter in Guilfrord County, attempting to take advantage of early voting in North Carolina, told the News-Record that the voting machine he used repeatedly switched his vote for a Democrat to a vote for her Republican opponent.

Percy Bostick, 69, of Greensboro said he tried casting a vote for Democrat Kay Hagan — who is locked in a tight battle with her GOP opponent — however the machine, located in the Old Guilford County Courthouse — assigned his vote to Republican Thom Tillis.

“I called one of the poll workers over,” Bostick explained. “She said do it again. And again, I touched the screen at the proper place for Kay Hagan, and it again reported it for Thom Tillis.”

According to Bostick, the machine finally recorded his vote for Hagan on the fourth attempt.

A poll worker then stepped in and cancelled Bostick’s ballot altogether and directed him to another machine which registered his vote correctly. The problematic machine was taken out of service.

On Wednesday a voter using a machine at the Craft Recreation Center in Greensboro experienced the same problem with their vote going to Tillis.

North Carolina voters report voting machines switching their votes to GOP candidate
Patrick Cannon voted for Kay Hagen, 2014 Midterm Elections Ex-Charlotte mayor a convicted felon votes in violation of bond - CBS News
Those crazy North Carolinian's and their voter fraud hi-jinks.

Voter suppression of the dead, illegals, and felons.
WAAAA, you have to go get an Id. that has to be the end of life as they know it. Hell you need one to by liquor and cigarettes. But having to get ONE TO VOTE. omg omg omg omg

I can see how that would upset the Democrats it would make harder on them TO CHEAT, LIE AND STEAL from we the people in our ELECTIONS
I don`t need an ID to buy liquor or cigarettes. How old are you anyway? My state House Republican leader said ID is about voter suppression so your argument is with him.
Mike Turzai Voter ID helps GOP win state - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com

BS.........your side has shit canned bill after bill from the GOP..............

It's Gridlock.............No body passes shit.............Works for me...............

Republicans only try to pass bills that reduce taxes for the rich.....of course we're not going to pass those. When have Republicans done anything for the middle class? Just name a few, if you can.....or quit posting bs.

LMAO.."faux news" :rolleyes: how original!..did you just make that up?

and "sarahpalin"? ....you guys march in lockstep. :salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

sarahpalin? again?

the desperation mounts...

Do you think that by being obstructionists they can win back the voters in 2016? Many people are aware of the fact that Harry Reid was a pocket veto or Obama by not allowing the democratic process to work.
Even some Democrat lawmakers wanted to vote up or down on legislation and were prevented from voting on anything other than what Obama told Reid he wanted. When they went home the Republicans destroyed them by pointing out they voted 97% of the time with Obama, who is polling an all time low in his popularity. Even worse, he is underwater in competence polls.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. I hope the Democrats do filibuster every bill presented on the floor of the Senate, do you?

Forum List

Back