Speaking of women's rights....why so little outrage over the white American ISIS killed and raped?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
The left is MORE outraged over what Trump said about a woman....than they are about what their beloved peaceful Islamic friends DID to a woman. A beautiful young white female from Arizona simply volunteered to go to Syria and help the poor.

The peaceful followers of Islam....kidnapped her and raped her for months as a sex slave....then killed her. Probably brutally.

Yet....we hear more outrage about Trump calling Rosie O'Donnell a cow.

I just can't figure liberals out.

Islam is beheading gays and throwing them off high rises. But a Christian bakery doesn't wanna cater a wedding. And they find the latter more outrage worthy.

The left is MORE outraged over what Trump said about a woman....than they are about what their beloved peaceful Islamic friends DID to a woman. A beautiful young white female from Arizona simply volunteered to go to Syria and help the poor.

The peaceful followers of Islam....kidnapped her and raped her for months as a sex slave....then killed her. Probably brutally.

Islam is beheading gays and throwing them off high rises. But a Christian bakery doesn't wanna cater a wedding. And they find the latter more outrage worthy.

Seems to be all over the news to me.

The problem is that people have turned off the violence and killing in the Middle East, there's been so much of it. one more person is just another dead person in an area with millions of dead people over the last 12 years.

But like I said, it's all over the news.

Trump however is in the entertainment section which makes people laugh. It's "good" news with a little outrage. Bad news people try and ignore.

Actually, this story has been at the forefront of media releases of late, including the Liberal outlets.
BTW, I grew up across the street from this gal's mother and her family. It was an absolute punch in the gut when the story first broke. :(

Interesting, how OP goes out of his way to specifically state "white American". The normal people wouldn't have thought the woman's race is an issue.

There is reporting on this story but no outrage because el Baghdadi was released from Gitmo by obama's order as one of the good guys wrongfully imprisoned.

Interesting, how OP goes out of his way to specifically state "white American". The normal people wouldn't have thought the woman's race is an issue.

Actually...I never thought race mattered. But the past 12 months....liberals have shown us it not only matters...it matters a lot. The race of any person in a story must be disclosed. Liberals are brilliant, tolerant people who we can only hope will bless us with their opinions. But....they can't formulate one without running it through the race filter first. For example....black cop shoots black man? Meh. Sad. But white cop shoots black man?OUTRAGE!!! BURN THIS BITCH DOWN!!!!! RIOT!

So....it's only fair I disclosed race so libs can properly respond.

That way the Libs can scream "Only Black Lives Matter!!!"

Da flying fuck are you babbling about now?

You addressing "the left" or "Liberals"? Pick one.
Personally I'm not familiar with either of these stories, and you give no links.
Ergo fucks given = zero. Not sure if "zero" is more or less than "zero".

Now where's your outrage over, you know, that thing that happened in that place the other day?
Life in Duh Bubble.... SMH

No, that's not it. It's that you're a dishonest racist, who is now crying after being caught. If it was a black woman had been raped, you wouldn't have cared, and you wouldn't have made the thread.

And yes, it really is that obvious.

No, that's not it. It's that you're a dishonest racist, who is now crying after being caught. If it was a black woman had been raped, you wouldn't have cared, and you wouldn't have made the thread.

Sure I would've. No American women of any color should be raped and killed by Muslims.

You libs can't comment properly without race being known. You idiots....literally....are opposed to the quote "all lives matter".

I must tell liberals race so they know the person's worth. Otherwise they can't comment properly.

Fuck your holier than thou bullshit. You are the one politicizing the horrible situation. It is you who are showing a lack of genuine concern. To you her tragedy is just an excuse to attempt to make some political rhetoric.

Sure I would've. No American women of any color should be raped and killed by Muslims.

You libs can't comment properly without race being known. You idiots....literally....are opposed to the quote "all lives matter".

I must tell liberals race so they know the person's worth. Otherwise they can't comment properly.
Look what an open racist you are. You are pissed that Muslim's were responsible for the rape. Like if they were some other religion it wouldn't be as bad.
Thank your buddies Bush and Cheney and their torture programs for the Americans being held by those people being abused and tortured. They even dressed those poor people in orange jumpsuits and used the same torture techniques we used on their people.

Look what an open racist you are. You are pissed that Muslim's were responsible for the rape. Like if they were some other religion it wouldn't be as bad.
Thank your buddies Bush and Cheney and their torture programs for the Americans being held by those people being abused and tortured. They even dressed those poor people in orange jumpsuits and used the same torture techniques we used on their people.

So I shouldn't be pisses at ISIS? Is that the new liberal policy....no being mad at ISIS?

So I shouldn't be pisses at ISIS? Is that the new liberal policy....no being mad at ISIS?
Everyone is pissed at ISIS. Not everyone is ignorant enough to make the claim you are trying to make. A claim that somehow you or followers of your ideology or members of your party grieve or feel more grief or anger than others. You are the one politicizing the incident.
Some very brave men tried to rescue that girl on orders of the President. They went into the lions den and risked their lives, killed a lot of the enemy only to find the girl had been moved. Now you seem fit to use her death as a political talking point and ignore the fact that great efforts were made to save her.

They aren't mentally deficit individuals. They are brave. We are the home of the brave. Maybe you never heard our anthem.

They are deficient in terms of common sense, reason and nationalism. Bravery is not about saving sub-human creatures.

Forum List

Back