Special Counsel Durham expanding team investigating Obama regime spying scandal. Making "excellent progress".

Doesn't look good for Barry and the most corrupt regime in American history.

He better hurry. I bet he gets his report out before Inauguration Day too.
Cause I expect his SC appointment to last about 4 hours into the new administration.

So you really think that Sleepy Joe is anxious to commit the Impeachable Offense of Obstruction of Justice on his first day in office?

Since Democrats control the House and that's where impeachment starts?...no.
I expect Durham will have his report wrapped by Inauguration Day. It's a snipe hunt.
Trying to punish people who were just doing their jobs. Too bad Trump was corrupt. He
might have avoided it all.

But he wasn't corrupt, which is exactly why he is still in office even after a multi-million dollar investigation. No corruption was found, which is why it is even more appalling that the Democrats in the House voted to impeach him. Democrats are evil, immoral and thoroughly corrupt.

Sorry. He's still in office because Republicans controlled the Senate and his own personal Roy Cohn ran defense for him. If this happened in Nixon's era, he would be gone. Like I've said, Trump should have never even seen the bottom of the escalator at Trump Tower. May we never make this mistake again.
Lies.

He is still in office because there was no evidence of wrongdoing. Hell, they didn't even charge him with a high crime or misdemeanor.

It was a joke, like you.
The senate didn’t even have a trial. Didn’t matter to Mitch and republicans. They fear trump supporters.

Actually, there was a trial. But Shifty Schiff et al didn't have a case. They wanted to use the trial to conduct an investigation, because they didn't have any evidence of any wrongdoing whatsoever.
Other than the call on tape, the fact they were Gonna hold up money till he did him a favor.

Yea, it was a perfect call. Lol

Lol, making good progress. How long has it been!
Not as long as Mueller, Dummy.
Mueller actually produced results.
View attachment 429083
Not a single conviction for collusion with Russia, or anything to do with the Trump campaign.

Next?
But there were a lot of trump Russia connections you have to admit.

They said if he wasn’t the president they would have charged him.
No, I don't have to admit that.

And no they didn't say that.

Cause I expect his SC appointment to last about 4 hours into the new administration.

So you really think that Sleepy Joe is anxious to commit the Impeachable Offense of Obstruction of Justice on his first day in office?

I expect Durham will have his report wrapped by Inauguration Day. It's a snipe hunt.
Trying to punish people who were just doing their jobs. Too bad Trump was corrupt. He

But he wasn't corrupt, which is exactly why he is still in office even after a multi-million dollar investigation. No corruption was found, which is why it is even more appalling that the Democrats in the House voted to impeach him. Democrats are evil, immoral and thoroughly corrupt.

Sorry. He's still in office because Republicans controlled the Senate and his own personal Roy Cohn ran defense for him. If this happened in Nixon's era, he would be gone. Like I've said, Trump should have never even seen the bottom of the escalator at Trump Tower. May we never make this mistake again.
Lies.

He is still in office because there was no evidence of wrongdoing. Hell, they didn't even charge him with a high crime or misdemeanor.

It was a joke, like you.
The senate didn’t even have a trial. Didn’t matter to Mitch and republicans. They fear trump supporters.
Sure they did. It was right before he was exonerated completely.
We got over it and instead voted him out. Now he has to go.

View attachment 429083
Not a single conviction for collusion with Russia, or anything to do with the Trump campaign.

Next?

If he weren’t a sitting president he would have been charged with obstruction of justice.

But a sitting president can’t be indicted.

Durham again?
any day now.jpg

Give the Ginormous Grifter the Gitmo Gizmo and Gallons of Guano, and he'll tell us everything we want to hear.
How do you think trump would respond to being water boarded? I’d love to see. Would he cry or say fuck you?

I won't believe it's "excellent progress" until I see that cocksucker Obama and at least 10 of his co-conspirators swinging by their necks from the gallows.

Come on, Durham. Do your fuckin' job.
Fascinating....really. It is.

This will lead to a battle of the pardons. After seeing how many pardons Trump issues right before leaving office. You can expect Biden to threaten an end to the Obama conspiracy Durham investigation by threatening to do the same.

View attachment 429083

If Nixon had a Faux New he never would have resigned.

He would then be IMPEACHED, it was the reason why he resigned in the first place, as he knew that would happen and that he would be convicted.
The Republican Party still had honor back then.

Durham again? View attachment 429100
I guess it’s true elephants don’t forget.

To think they are going after Obama. Who’s next carter?

Any day now they’re going to lock her up. Know what’s funny about lock her up? I believe two republicans who publically said lock her up have went to jail And have sense gotten out. But still the investigation on hillary is still open.

View attachment 429083

Next?

If he weren’t a sitting president he would have been charged with obstruction of justice.

Quote Mueller saying that.

GO!

Its only been four years

What is his hurry?
Um, he was appointed SC a few weeks ago, but don't let facts get in your way, Troll. You never do.

I hear Republicans want to reopen the Whitewater investigation
Hillary is scared
Actually....Hillary is scary...............................to trump cultists. They can't stop talking about her.
Who brought her up, Halfwit?

Its only been four years

What is his hurry?
Um, he was appointed SC a few weeks ago, but don't let facts get in your way, Troll. You never do.

Hillary is scared
Actually....Hillary is scary...............................to trump cultists. They can't stop talking about her.
Who brought her up, Halfwit?
All the time? trump cultists.

Its only been four years

What is his hurry?

Hillary is scared
They didn’t have her To kick around this time and biden wasn’t Hillary. So then it was sleepy joe. Well trump lost to sleepy joe. What’s that say about trump?

Republicans wouldn’t impeach him for the Ukraine scandal so we voted him out like they said we would need to do.

All of trumps wounds are self inflicted

GO!
Will you admit you were wrong once again?

We, at the outset, determined that, when it came to the president’s culpability, we needed to go forward only after taking into account the OLC opinion that indicated that a sitting president cannot be indicted,

Last edited:

GO!
Will you admit you were wrong once again?

We, at the outset, determined that, when it came to the president’s culpability, we needed to go forward only after taking into account the OLC opinion that indicated that a sitting president cannot be indicted,
Cool.

So he didn't say he would have indicted Trump, your Vox spin aside.

Dismissed.

Forum List

Back