Special Counsel Durham expanding team investigating Obama regime spying scandal. Making "excellent progress".

If he weren’t a sitting president he would have been charged with obstruction of justice.

But a sitting president can’t be indicted.

Quote Mueller saying that.

GO!
We, at the outset, determined that, when it came to the president’s culpability, we needed to go forward only after taking into account the OLC opinion that indicated that a sitting president cannot be indicted,
So he didn't say he would have indicted Trump, your Vox spin aside.

Dismissed.
As one notable line in the report states, “If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state.”

Lol, making good progress. How long has it been!
Not as long as Mueller, Dummy.
Mueller actually produced results.
View attachment 429083
Not a single conviction for collusion with Russia, or anything to do with the Trump campaign.

Next?
But there were a lot of trump Russia connections you have to admit.

They said if he wasn’t the president they would have charged him.
No, I don't have to admit that.

And no they didn't say that.
If he weren’t a sitting president he would have been charged with obstruction of justice.

GO!
Special counsel Robert Mueller: ‘If we had had confidence that’ President Trump ‘clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so’

Lol, making good progress. How long has it been!
Not as long as Mueller, Dummy.
Mueller actually produced results.
View attachment 429083
Not a single conviction for collusion with Russia, or anything to do with the Trump campaign.

Next?
Lots of Trump’s buddies on that list.
So?

None of the charges were related to their connection to Trump, Stupid.

GO!
We, at the outset, determined that, when it came to the president’s culpability, we needed to go forward only after taking into account the OLC opinion that indicated that a sitting president cannot be indicted,

Dismissed.
As one notable line in the report states, “If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state.”
So? Where does Mueller say he obstructed justice?

Enough of the spin.

GO!

Dismissed.

Enough of the spin.
I’m sure he has a book coming out as soon as trump no longer has the power to punish or pay back.

Enough of the spin.

“If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state.”

It's called reading comprehension. Someone doesn't have to say an exact quote of what was claimed, when the totality of what he said is the same as the claim.

I’m sure he has a book coming out as soon as trump no longer has the power to punish or pay back.
The book i'm waiting for is Muellers report un-redacted.

The new DOJ will no longer object to the unclassified parts being publicly released, and even the full classified report released to the intelligence committees.

Doesn't look good for Barry and the most corrupt regime in American history.

I won't believe it's "excellent progress" until I see that cocksucker Obama and at least 10 of his co-conspirators swinging by their necks from the gallows.

Come on, Durham. Do your fuckin' job.

newsmax announced Bill Barr will step down. maybe things will move faster now.

Last edited:

I won't believe it's "excellent progress" until I see that cocksucker Obama and at least 10 of his co-conspirators swinging by their necks from the gallows.

Come on, Durham. Do your fuckin' job.

newsmax announced Bob Barr will step down. maybe things will move faster now.

Good. I'll start gathering the ropes and tying the knots.

Enough of the spin.

“If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state.”

It's called reading comprehension. Someone doesn't have to say an exact quote of what was claimed, when the totality of what he said is the same as the claim.
So, still nothing saying Trump obstructed justice.

Try again.

He better hurry. I bet he gets his report out before Inauguration Day too.
Cause I expect his SC appointment to last about 4 hours into the new administration.
So you think Biden is that deep into the corruption of the Barry regime.

Interesting.

No. I think this is a snipe hunt to satisfy the butthurt of Donald Trump by targeting people in the Obama administration who were just doing their job...and trying to expose the Trump campaign's ties with Russia.
I expect the new AG to dismiss Durham's report out of hand....if it gets that far.

Why don't you drop the Trump/Russia stupidity?

The Mueller report posted THREE declarations that they didn't conspire with Russia to win an election.

Why don't you drop your stupid pre meditated bigoted bias against a final report, that hasn't been sent to the AG yet, it could be a year from now. Lets wait to see what Durham has found first, before you make an informed judgement on it.
he cant. because he is very stupid and ignorant, and a scum demonRAT

Forum List

Back