Special counsel needed to investigate FBI/Clinton corruption

As a retired detective with service on a federal task force i have been following these scandals since day one. I believe at this time we need a second special counsel appointed to investigate the FBI handling of both the Clinton and Trump probes. I created a white house petition and stated my point in it , please take a moment to read it and sign it attached link : We the people want special counsel appointed to investigate the FBI/DOJ handling of the Clinton & Trump probes. | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government
We were promised a Special Counsel all the way back in July. And yet, the presiding GOP hasn't given us one yet. I wonder why not.
Because sessions said there isnt enough evidence.
Even the weekly standard.

Ultimately, evidence has no bias.

129 signatures in 6 days. :lol:

This is more a reflection of why the Right will get their arses kicked in 2018 AND 2020 than evidence of Hillary's innocence. (A-P-A-T-H-Y)
In other words, most on the right are too lazy to get up off their sorry arses and vote...much less attend a rally.
Democrats do both is spades. It's why I predict they will ultimately win in nullifying the Constitution, achieve open borders and basically wreck the USA completely.
They DO....while the Right talks, bitches and complains (and nothing more)

Same shit that happened in Venezuela. The Left doesn't win political battles, the opposition hands then free victories through complacency and apathy.

All that is required for the Left to prevail, is for men on the Right to do nothing. (a given)

Sadly, it's also widely believed at this sad junction in American History that there is little chance of justice against the elite corrupt.

You're insane, or the worst troll in this boards history.

The far right created the Project for a New American Century. And their leaders got what they wanted until what they got was not what they planned for.

See what they wanted here, and read the membership:

http://www.rrojasdatabank.info/pfpc/PNAC---statement of principles.pdf

Don't forget to read the names.

Today we have Trump. The 35% who support him, supported Cheney and Rumsfeld, agents of three wars, none of which benefited the average American.

Comey testified before congress and flat out said hitlery was indeed guilty of mishandling classified material.

I'm pretty sure if someone wanted to, they could find a prosecutor to try and convict that sociopath hag.

Why it has not happened yet is beyond me, but I suspect that the corruption in DC is so thick that if hitlery did go down she'd drag the whole fucking city down with her.

Mens rea
; a dope like This ^^^ can't comprehend the concept.

Forum List

Back