Special Counsel To Investigate Top Democrats

Will you tell us what corruption has been uncovered?

Read up on the RICO Act.. (the "C" in RICO stands for corruption.)

As of earlier this year, Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation has produced guilty pleas from two individuals and the indictment of two more. Some attorneys have floated the idea that Mueller might consider charging violations of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, or RICO, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1961-1968.
Which attorneys? Give us facts jack!

One thing at a time.

We can talk about it once Special Counsel Mueller is ready to release his findings and conclude his investigation, at his pace.
We conservatives can walk and chew gum.
God help me, but I DO love watching you guys squirm, as the investigation uncovers more and more corruption in the Court of the Imperial Cheeto.

Willow, maybe you ought to watch the MSM, and not take for granted everything you hear from Hannity, Limbaugh, Trump, Jones, Savage (Wiener), Pence, Rudy G., and the Trump White House Press Sect., and the assorted agent provocateurs who frequent the Internet?

Then, try if you can to think which is the most credible, don't always believe those who support the narrative you want to hear, but question that authority.
Can you or can you not list the exact evidence Mueller is in possession of. I don’t give a shit what Joy Reid or Al Sharpton have to say!

As of earlier this year, Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation has produced guilty pleas from two individuals and the indictment of two more.

ISIS also produced Guilty pleas.......I'm sure you and your goons approved.

u.s.-shouldnt-torture-opinion.jpg

Now that we have a Special Counsel (Robert Mueller) doing an investigation (in search of a crime), of President Trump, how about having another investigation ? This one could be multi-pronged and go after all the top Democrats, especially those being considered to run for POTUS in 2020, as well as the has-beens.

Of course, first and foremost, and containing the most heavy baggage, would be the Clintons. Next in line, the Obamans. Then there's Elizabeth Pochahontas Warren, Bernie Sanders, and Cory Booker. Last but not least, let us not forget Republican turned Democrat, Robert Mueller. All his shenanigans, for years, with seditious Muslim Brotherhood front groups ought to put him in the limelight, and he's right in line for some actual crime (sedition) charges, as opposed to Trump who they still, after 2 years, have not even identified a crime to be associated with him.

A few honorable (some would say dishonorable) mentions could be Dick Durbin, Andre Cuomo, Tim Kaine, Kamala Harris, Sheila Jackson Lee, Governor Moonbeam Brown, and even Oprah Winfrey.

Republicans could have a field day with this. Just with Jackson Lee's quotations alone. :biggrin: :yapyapyapf: :confused:

Your heading was a bare faced lie. You proved it in your post.

One thing at a time.

We can talk about it once Special Counsel Mueller is ready to release his findings and conclude his investigation, at his pace.
God help me, but I DO love watching you guys squirm, as the investigation uncovers more and more corruption in the Court of the Imperial Cheeto.

Willow, maybe you ought to watch the MSM, and not take for granted everything you hear from Hannity, Limbaugh, Trump, Jones, Savage (Wiener), Pence, Rudy G., and the Trump White House Press Sect., and the assorted agent provocateurs who frequent the Internet?

Then, try if you can to think which is the most credible, don't always believe those who support the narrative you want to hear, but question that authority.
Can you or can you not list the exact evidence Mueller is in possession of. I don’t give a shit what Joy Reid or Al Sharpton have to say!
Just trying to help
RICO Charges and the Mueller Investigation - Sidebars
RICO charges and the Mueller investigation
Jan 16, 2018 - Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation has produced guilty pleas from two ... of the Racketeer Influenced and CorruptOrganizations Act, or RICO, ... connections between Trump and RussiaMueller will uncover other ...
Opinion | It's Mueller, Not Trump, Who Is Draining the Swamp - The ...
Opinion | It’s Mueller, Not Trump, Who Is Draining the Swamp
Apr 11, 2018 - Following the investigation of the special counsel, RobertMueller, is an ... The themes of corruption and white-collar malfeasance link the cases of ... similar to what has been uncovered about the legal mechanics used to ...

are they still investigating Hillary ? How long did that go on for? 4 years?

Oh, my friend, 4 years actually PALE in comparison to Whitewater which went on for over EIGHT years......

.....and right wing morons (like Pence) bitch that Mueller hasn't wrapped up his investigation in LESS than ONE year.

Last edited:
Let’s investigate Clinton, Comey, Mueller, and Rosenstein. Spend millions and report nothing bit “ifs” as proof. What ya say?

But shouldn’t we get someone other than Comey, Mueller,and Rosenstein, to investigate their selves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are they still investigating Hillary ? How long did that go on for? 4 years?

Oh,my friend, 4 years actually PALE in comparison to Whitewater which went on for over EIGHT years......

.....and right wing morons (like Pence) bitch that Mueller hasn't wrapped up his investigation in LESS than ONE year.
Pense ? The guy who can't be in a room with women without his wife?? This is one f-ed up WH and as they say , a fish rots from the head down

One thing at a time.

AG sessions met with the Russians; and lied about it.
Trump Jr. met with the Russians, and lied about it.
Campaign Manager Manafort met with the Russians and lied about it.
Lt. General Flynn met with the Russians and lied about it.
Trump son-in-law Kushner met with the Russians and didn’t disclose it.

Not it turns out Trump fixer had ties to Russia as well.

As of earlier this year, Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation has produced guilty pleas from two individuals and the indictment of two more. Some attorneys have floated the idea that Mueller might consider charging violations of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, or RICO, 18 U.S.C. §§ 1961-1968.

Donald Trump and Criminal Conspiracy Law - Center for American ...

RICO - Mueller's 'Weapon of Mass Destruction' - RDTdailyRDTdaily

If rumors are true, and a RICO case against the Trump

My case has been proved. Your last link says it all. “If rumors are true.” Get back to us when you have actual facts you stupid jackass!

My case has been proved. Your last link says it all. “If rumors are true.” Get back to us when you have actual facts you stupid jackass!
Willow just a question How many people in the trump camp meeting with high official Russians do you need to smell the stink?

I have to say that any honest republican must be thinking instead of trump draining the swamp he brought it to Washington and it's spreading Are there any out there?

Willow just a question How many people in the trump camp meeting with high official Russians do you need to smell the stink?
Hillary and obummer loved Russians.. ewe just wait til after the elections, I will be much more flexible. Ya! That’s some stink right there ain’t it?

Hillary and obummer loved Russians.. ewe just wait til after the elections, I will be much more flexible. Ya! That’s some stink right there ain’t it?
Didn't Obama impose some harsh sanctions on Russia? Some republicans get love for russia like trump ,,and speaking in a civil presidential manner like Obama ,mixed up

Forum List

Back